amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Dazz, TFS the song clips.

The younger Armaan is so sweet. I had no idea he was
a young contestant in a reality show.
I enjoy listening to some of his songs in my regional language too,
though pronunciation of certain words seem a bit off sometimes.
Love his voice & wish him to succeed well😃

So, I watched the first episode of Lamhay on Hum
Like you said, story looks interesting & might continue to watch.
Except for the male lead ( From YKS) I have no clue about the cast. 😳

Glad you are all fine, Avani. Looks like the flu season's in full swing
Quite a few of my cousins & friends have been sick lately.
Heard B'looru had a lot of rains this year.

Guys, I haven't watched Bepannah in a long time now. Just lost
interest with the story. Very true Dazz, it's the channel's interference
that spoil stories. Wonder how some shows go on & on for years
with no end in sight !!!😲

Ami, once again no King most of last week, the only sensible
character in that show.

Avani, no haven't watched the final 2 weeks of YPNTKH.
I somehow lost interest after reading it's going off air.
Occasionally it did feel a bit dull , rather slow with the story.
But overall, it was quite a good show sans
melodrama, good content & a very good cast of actors...
Sid was really cute, his smile & all😉
Though, I am surprised they came up with an illogical ending.
Maybe the rush to finish the story...

Oh, so KTLK is a remake of Dhoop Kinarey. I remember
watching few episodes of KTLK. I think Karan Wahi was
in it too. I do vaguely remember him being replaced after
some deadly car accident in the show.

Anyway, Dazz have you caught up with Silsila ??
I think you might have missed my comment earlier about the
current scenario in the show. Ofcourse now, their EMA is in full
swing now, & M is still in the dark about it.
And now rumors it might go off air due to low Trps

Sorry for a long comment, guys. 😛

Yes, Mish, no king most of the days last week. I usually will read update on tellyupdates and if King's scenes are there then only watch his scenes.
It is so weird that they show romance between Abhi and Prag in King's house as if they forget the entire world, which I guess is okay but didn't understand Prag's character sketch when she know A is married to T and still she gets carried away??? why??? Issue with character sketch.
At least they should show the background of A's marriage with T and P and King's past, how they met and the reason behind fake marriage between P and K.
May be for TRPs and audience interest makers are doing this???
My head spins with the story line...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Dazz, TFS the song clips.

The younger Armaan is so sweet. I had no idea he was
a young contestant in a reality show.
I enjoy listening to some of his songs in my regional language too,
though pronunciation of certain words seem a bit off sometimes.
Love his voice & wish him to succeed well😃

So, I watched the first episode of Lamhay on Hum
Like you said, story looks interesting & might continue to watch.
Except for the male lead ( From YKS) I have no clue about the cast. 😳

Glad you are all fine, Avani. Looks like the flu season's in full swing
Quite a few of my cousins & friends have been sick lately.
Heard B'looru had a lot of rains this year.

Guys, I haven't watched Bepannah in a long time now. Just lost
interest with the story. Very true Dazz, it's the channel's interference
that spoil stories. Wonder how some shows go on & on for years
with no end in sight !!!😲

Ami, once again no King most of last week, the only sensible
character in that show.

Avani, no haven't watched the final 2 weeks of YPNTKH.
I somehow lost interest after reading it's going off air.
Occasionally it did feel a bit dull , rather slow with the story.
But overall, it was quite a good show sans
melodrama, good content & a very good cast of actors...
Sid was really cute, his smile & all😉
Though, I am surprised they came up with an illogical ending.
Maybe the rush to finish the story...

Oh, so KTLK is a remake of Dhoop Kinarey. I remember
watching few episodes of KTLK. I think Karan Wahi was
in it too. I do vaguely remember him being replaced after
some deadly car accident in the show.

Anyway, Dazz have you caught up with Silsila ??
I think you might have missed my comment earlier about the
current scenario in the show. Ofcourse now, their EMA is in full
swing now, & M is still in the dark about it.
And now rumors it might go off air due to low Trps

Sorry for a long comment, guys. 😛

Speaking of pronunciation, Shaz Khan (Daniyal of YKS) needs to work on his as well because I sense a very strong Californian accent in his Urdu. 😆 Lamhay does seem interesting as does Ki Jaana Mai Kon. Avani and Ami, would you be interested in watching Lamhay with Mish and I? 😳 Yes, Wahi was a part of the show although his character wasn't a part of the original series. He was Kritika's best friend on the show and was instrumental in uniting Kritika and Mohnish's characters onscreen. Mish, for the first time ever I can't blame the Indian audience for not connecting to the content being shown on Silsila. The show definitely had me curious, but I also felt as if the creatives of the show were justifying extramarital affairs and the circumstances that lead up to such an equation with someone other than your spouse. My heart is breaking for Mouli now that the affair is in full swing. 🥺 She opened up her home to her best friend who is sabotaging the foundation of her marriage. I don't even know where to begin with Kunal! 😡
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

He is so cute. I didn't know Arman was part of little Champs. Thanks for sharing, DAZZ!
Also, didn't know about Arijit being part of Fame Gurukul. Never heard of this program.
So, basically the reality shows help these singers, which is very good.
Yes, in case of Malik, the connection did help to get the initial songs.

A clip of Arijit from when he was on Fame Gurukul.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJ3-TMk0kk[/YOUTUBE]

Ami - if we were to compare Arijit from his reality show days to Hemant Brijwasi (Rising Star 2), I honestly believe Hemant is far far ahead of Arijit. Hemant will go very far in his career as a Bollywood singer if given the right opportunity. I just hope he stays just as grounded when he's famous and successful after his struggle to make it to the top. Those of us that have watched Fame Gurukul will never be fans of Arijit as a person because of what we've seen on the show. I hope he's matured and changed for the better over the last thirteen years.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7ZN6UfcCI[/YOUTUBE]

Look what I found as a recommendation while I was browsing through Hemant's performances on YouTube.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-7u_i87eE[/YOUTUBE]

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

A clip of Arijit from when he was on Fame Gurukul.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJ3-TMk0kk[/YOUTUBE]

Ami - if we were to compare Arijit from his reality show days to Hemant Brijwasi (Rising Star 2), I honestly believe Hemant is far far ahead of Arijit. Hemant will go very far in his career as a Bollywood singer if given the right opportunity. I just hope he stays just as grounded when he's famous and successful after his struggle to make it to the top. Those of us that have watched Fame Gurukul will never be fans of Arijit as a person because of what we've seen on the show. I hope he's matured and changed for the better over the last thirteen years.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7ZN6UfcCI[/YOUTUBE]

Look what I found as a recommendation while I was browsing through Hemant's performances on YouTube.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-7u_i87eE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, DAZZ! Agree with you about Hemant, he was par excellence in RS2.
I am positive he will do very good in life. Wishing him all the best. I hope he gets all the best opportunities. In my eyes, he was the clear winner in RS2 from the beginning.
Read one article about Arijit long back, Salman replaced him with other singer in his movie due to some issues, I guess arrogance might be one of the factor.
Somehow whenever I see Arijit, his face reflects so much sadness. Not sure why and also he is not at all neat and clean in terms of shaving especially it is expected in live show. He looks much better in the video that you posted. He sang some beautiful slow numbers.

Oh my GOD, Salman Ali, he participated in Little champs, he looks so down to earth then and now as well. No change in behaviour at all. I hope Indian Idol does wonder for him.
He is my top guy in ID10, for sure. Some people are truly gifted!

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Thanks, DAZZ! Agree with you about Hemant, he was par excellence in RS2.
I am positive he will do very good in life. Wishing him all the best. I hope he gets all the best opportunities. In my eyes, he was the clear winner in RS2 from the beginning.
Read one article about Arijit long back, Salman replaced him with other singer in his movie due to some issues, I guess arrogance might be one of the factor.
Somehow whenever I see Arijit, his face reflects so much sadness. Not sure why and also he is not at all neat and clean in terms of shaving especially it is expected in live show. He looks much better in the video that you posted. He sang some beautiful slow numbers.

Oh my GOD, Salman Ali, he participated in Little champs, he looks so down to earth then and now as well. No change in behaviour at all. I hope Indian Idol does wonder for him.
He is my top guy in ID10, for sure. Some people are truly gifted!

I'm not sure what the issue was with Salman, but I do know he has very low tolerance for those who think very highly of themselves. If I'm not mistaken, Salman has completely boycotted him from all of his films. 🤔 You're right about that sadness reflecting from his eyes and his face. I recall him getting physical with the paparazzi around the time of his divorce. I think he wanted his own privacy to console himself after losing such an important relationship, but the media being "the media" got in his face hounding him as he left the courtroom the day his divorce was finalized. I wonder if his sadness is an outcome of his divorce. I do respect his talent as a singer who's come a long way. Even when he was on Fame Gurukul, the judges and teachers all thought he was very gifted at such a young age. I'm not sure why he looks that way either being a celebrity! I constantly crib about Mishal's wardrobe, I don't even know where to begin with Arijit. 😆 I agree, Ami! Salman is a fantastic singer! There are a number of exceptional contestants on Indian Idol this season, but Salman takes the cake. I love that he's so grounded and cordial as well. 👍🏼
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
An incredible rendition of one of my all-time favourite Hindi songs!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KwTNVIEBuY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello dearies 🤗
i am all in to watch Lamhe . I like Shaz Khan😳I loved him as Daniyal but as Dazz mentioned his accent is not local urdu😃 But i would be behind you guys as i am busy with my work now. Not watching any series. You guys can start discussion and story. Would love to hear it😉

Dazz i will definitely add Tumsay kehna tha. Thank you for recommending.❤️

Coming to YPNTKH Story,
Krishnakant reddy commits suicide with the same poison he had killed Prabhakar when his daughter comes to know truth about her beloved dad.
Series of incidences leading to Anushka finding out is a little illogical and ill conceived.
And Anushka's reaction seem to be not upto mark too.
Mish you will be sad to hear that in the process Sweetiji gets killed😭For no reason at all actually. The evidence they get is not believable. I had high expectation of how Siddhant would prove his theory but all went in vain.

Having said that i should admit it was way more logical considering all other amazing illogical things happen in indian serials😕

PS: Loved singing of that kid. So he is Salman Ali?Sorry i have stopped watching reality shows after Indian Idol 1. Once in a while i watch Little Champs as its always a delightful sight to watch kids sing so beautifully👏But i am not fan of all the drama judges do.

Talk of reality singing shows here is a funny immitation video you guys might enjoy

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSohG4Znsb8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

An incredible rendition of one of my all-time favourite Hindi songs!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KwTNVIEBuY[/YOUTUBE]

DAZZ, I love this song. Didn't know the movie name. I usually hear this song on my local radio station. Beautifully sung by the singers. Thanks!
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello dearies 🤗

i am all in to watch Lamhe . I like Shaz Khan😳I loved him as Daniyal but as Dazz mentioned his accent is not local urdu😃 But i would be behind you guys as i am busy with my work now. Not watching any series. You guys can start discussion and story. Would love to hear it😉

Coming to YPNTKH Story,
Krishnakant reddy commits suicide with the same poison he had killed Prabhakar when his daughter comes to know truth about her beloved dad.
Series of incidences leading to Anushka finding out is a little illogical and ill conceived.
Mish you will be sad to hear that in the process Sweetiji gets killed😭For no reason at all actually. The evidence they get is not believable. I had high expectation of how Siddhant would prove his theory but all went in vain.

Having said that i should admit it was way more logical considering all other amazing illogical things happen in indian serials😕

PS: Loved singing of that kid. So he is Salman Ali?Sorry i have stopped watching reality shows after Indian Idol 1. Once in a while i watch Little Champs as its always a delightful sight to watch kids sing so beautifully👏But i am not fan of all the drama judges do.

Talk of reality singing shows here is a funny immitation video you guys might enjoy

hahaha, Avani... Thank you... This is indeed funny. Some judges go overboard. They just get carried away. In the past, I watched some episodes of Sa re ga ma... and one of the judge was Himesh. He used to shout so much that I was not able to continue with the show.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello dearies 🤗

Coming to YPNTKH Story,

I just finished watching the second episode of Lamhay. Has anyone else started yet? 😳 I too like Shaz Khan, but this new character is poles apart from Daniyal of YKS. It's as if Shaz did a 360 in terms of characters. 😆 Thank you for updating us on how YPNTKH comes to a closure. A very odd end! Do Siddhant and Anushka unite at the end at least? 😕 You're right about the judges on these talent-based reality shows, but often times the performances are honestly worth watching. 😃 I'm still trying to get my head around Silsila! 😲 I have to give it to DD who is performing outstandingly in each episode. She was marvelous in today's episode!

Hilarious video!, Ami Thanks for sharing. 🤗