Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, could you just give me a recap of what's happened in the past two weeks in point form? This way I'll be up to speed when I watch the episodes from this week this long weekend. 😳 The third character is only brought in with one intention in mind - to highlight the jealousy felt by the leads. πŸ€”

Mish, could you please also give me a quick recap of what's happened on Silsila in the past two weeks? Has Kunal cheated on Mouli yet? 😭

Hi DAZZ,
Following are the main points:

1. Celebrations are going on in Hood house for Hooda's marriage anniversary.
  2. Sakshi escapes from the hospital and reaches Hooda's home. She tries to find Adi and tell everything about his mom, but again is caught and held by Anjana.
  3. Arshad brings Zoya to show her a night view of beautiful place in Mumbai.
  4. As usual Adi follows them, Sakshi somehow manages to again escape in Adi's car (trunk).
  5. Anjana also reaches the same place and she finds Sakshi, confrontation happen between the two and Anjana kills Sakshi.
  6. No one is aware of this, but A and Z got few things from that spot like cellphone.
  7. On the other hand, Adi is trying had to confess his love for Zoya. Zoya's dad is totally against A-Z friendship and wants her to get married to ARshad.
  8. Noor and Arjun are helping Adi in all ways they can.
  9. Now they have introduced a riot plot wherein Adi saves Z.
Arshad is doctor and he seems to be a good guy. I loved the episode where A and Z both sing the song Mere dil ko in the same scene. Watchout for Sakshi and Anjana confrontation.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz i completed watching Dhoop KinareyπŸ‘Another simple story. Loved every part of it.

Yess Dr.Irfan is hilarious. Loved Dr Irfan, Zoyas baba and Anjis dad.
Sending photo of to be son in law to police station for verificationπŸ˜†
Also i think YKS hospital scenes are definitely influenced by Dhoop KinareyπŸ˜ƒ

Anji: Daddy is in office
Irfan: Unke liye wahi sahi jagah haiπŸ˜†
[/DIV][DIV]Ami and Mish you guys should totally watch😊. Thank you so much for recommending DazzπŸ€—

AmiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—
Hifi for sharing the same love i have for Malgudi DaysHayee the tune, the settings, Swami all brings out such a feeling😊
Actually have been sick since last week and all i do is bunk office and watch serials non stop when sick . That explains my speedπŸ˜‰

So YPNTKH is ending . No surprise there. one of the serials which had content with no OTT will not work out in India πŸ˜• Anyway now i think series should be max of 1 year to keep content intact πŸ˜‰ So good that it's ending but unlike planned set of episodes it will be rushed one :(

Avani, I have Malgudi days DVD in my collection.
Hope you are feeling much better now. You take very good care of your health and take enough rest.
I agree, the serials should not last more than one year, otherwise the main plot and charm is all lost.

amivp thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqvCVqoKDmU[/YOUTUBE]

I recently came across this remake and thought I'd post for you all. The remix is just as soothing as the original version - very rare when it comes to remixes! 😳

TFS, DAZZ!
Yes, younger Maliks don't make major changes to the original version. Indeed very soothing. Loved it!
Didn't know that it is from movie 'Sanju'.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi DAZZ,
Following are the main points:

1. Celebrations are going on in Hood house for Hooda's marriage anniversary.
  2. Sakshi escapes from the hospital and reaches Hooda's home. She tries to find Adi and tell everything about his mom, but again is caught and held by Anjana.
  3. Arshad brings Zoya to show her a night view of beautiful place in Mumbai.
  4. As usual Adi follows them, Sakshi somehow manages to again escape in Adi's car (trunk).
  5. Anjana also reaches the same place and she finds Sakshi, confrontation happen between the two and Anjana kills Sakshi.
  6. No one is aware of this, but A and Z got few things from that spot like cellphone.
  7. On the other hand, Adi is trying had to confess his love for Zoya. Zoya's dad is totally against A-Z friendship and wants her to get married to ARshad.
  8. Noor and Arjun are helping Adi in all ways they can.
  9. Now they have introduced a riot plot wherein Adi saves Z.
Arshad is doctor and he seems to be a good guy. I loved the episode where A and Z both sing the song Mere dil ko in the same scene. Watchout for Sakshi and Anjana confrontation.

Thank you so very much for the summary, Ami! πŸ€— Aside from Anjana's revelation as the killer, the recent episodes have me confused. Is it just me or is the show losing its grip? πŸ€” I got around to watching a couple of episodes from last week and I agree - Jenny and Taaher have no chemistry. The whole love triangle seems like such a forced track along with the unnecessary rioting being shown in the recent episodes. It saddens me that Bepannah wasn't as well thought out as Beyhadh. πŸ˜’ I have a feeling the channel interfered with the story in the quest for TRPs and the creatives of Cinevistaas had no choice but to succumb to their demands. I could be wrong, but I think Sony was a lot more cooperative when Beyhadh was on air. I'm only sticking to this show for Jenny, Harshad, and their chemistry.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

TFS, DAZZ!
Yes, younger Maliks don't make major changes to the original version. Indeed very soothing. Loved it!
Didn't know that it is from movie 'Sanju'.

Glad you liked it, Ami! πŸ˜ƒ I had no idea this rendition was a part of Sanju either. 😳 I remember Armaan Malik from Lil Champs a decade ago. He was the most beautiful boy! He's certainly grown up since then and has done wonderfully for himself in the music industry. I hesitate to add that his father's connections did help because I recall he wasn't the most talented singer when he was on the show.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSeF_F8V9I[/YOUTUBE]

Did any of you watch Arijit Singh when he was on Fame Gurukul?
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww you're welcome, Avani!πŸ€— I too felt that same influence watching YKS, but Dr. Salman wasn't nearly as funny as Dr. Irfan.πŸ˜‰ I've always been a fan of Marina Khan (Sanya and Zoya) and these two drams are her absolute best!πŸ‘πŸΌ Anji's dad reminds me of Santa Claus. What a cutie!πŸ˜† Avani, Dhoop Kinarey was remade in India as Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony TV with Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl a few years ago. The show was interesting because it stuck to the original script until Mohnish was on the show. He was later replaced by Sharad Kelkar and the show went completely haywire from the original script. Expected of an Indian serial. You should watch the initial episodes of KTLK when Mohnish was a part of the show. He's a very competent actor and quite handsome too.☺️ As for YPNTKH, I think it would've done much better on YouTube or even SonyLiv than television. I hope you feel better soon, Avani! Make sure to get some rest and drink lots of fluid.❀️

Thanks Doc πŸ€— Now much better 😊 had lots of juice and soups after you suggested πŸ˜ƒ
Yess Marina khan shone in both the series!! Her presence brings such a freshness in the frame !!! Loved her !!

Dazz I always felt Mohnish Behl has always been overly underestimated by industry and his roles have been restricted to only certain kind of roles like big brother or Dadof heroes !!! I remember watching trailer of Kuch tho log kahenge back then !! I am sure Mohnish would be perfect in the role of Dr. Ahmer!! I had loved Mohnish as Dr in Sanjivani - The medical boon . First 50 or so episodes were good then as usual it went haywire . And Sequel was a bigger disaster for me πŸ˜•
True that Dazz. YPNTKH should have been a web series .
Mish did you watch the ending ?? It was very bizarre and illogical πŸ˜•
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dazz, TFS the song clips.
The younger Armaan is so sweet. I had no idea he was
a young contestant in a reality show.
I enjoy listening to some of his songs in my regional language too,
though pronunciation of certain words seem a bit off sometimes.
Love his voice & wish him to succeed wellπŸ˜ƒ

So, I watched the first episode of Lamhay on Hum
Like you said, story looks interesting & might continue to watch.
Except for the male lead ( From YKS) I have no clue about the cast. 😳

Glad you are all fine, Avani. Looks like the flu season's in full swing
Quite a few of my cousins & friends have been sick lately.
Heard B'looru had a lot of rains this year.

Guys, I haven't watched Bepannah in a long time now. Just lost
interest with the story. Very true Dazz, it's the channel's interference
that spoil stories. Wonder how some shows go on & on for years
with no end in sight !!!😲

Ami, once again no King most of last week, the only sensible
character in that show.

Avani, no haven't watched the final 2 weeks of YPNTKH.
I somehow lost interest after reading it's going off air.
Occasionally it did feel a bit dull , rather slow with the story.
But overall, it was quite a good show sans
melodrama, good content & a very good cast of actors...
Sid was really cute, his smile & allπŸ˜‰
Though, I am surprised they came up with an illogical ending.
Maybe the rush to finish the story...

Oh, so KTLK is a remake of Dhoop Kinarey. I remember
watching few episodes of KTLK. I think Karan Wahi was
in it too. I do vaguely remember him being replaced after
some deadly car accident in the show.

Anyway, Dazz have you caught up with Silsila ??
I think you might have missed my comment earlier about the
current scenario in the show. Ofcourse now, their EMA is in full
swing now, & M is still in the dark about it.
And now rumors it might go off air due to low Trps

Sorry for a long comment, guys. πŸ˜›
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Thanks Doc πŸ€— Now much better 😊 had lots of juice and soups after you suggested πŸ˜ƒ
Yess Marina khan shone in both the series!! Her presence brings such a freshness in the frame !!! Loved her !!

Dazz I always felt Mohnish Behl has always been overly underestimated by industry and his roles have been restricted to only certain kind of roles like big brother or Dadof heroes !!! I remember watching trailer of Kuch tho log kahenge back then !! I am sure Mohnish would be perfect in the role of Dr. Ahmer!! I had loved Mohnish as Dr in Sanjivani - The medical boon . First 50 or so episodes were good then as usual it went haywire . And Sequel was a bigger disaster for me πŸ˜•
True that Dazz. YPNTKH should have been a web series .
Mish did you watch the ending ?? It was very bizarre and illogical πŸ˜•

So glad to hear you're doing better, Avani! πŸ€— There's another drama of Marina's that I really liked from the 90s - Tum Say Kehna Tha. A very sweet and simple story that I think you too would like. 😳 You're right about, Mohnish! He had so much potential in his younger days to be a renowned male lead in films. I guess luck wasn't on his side even though his mother is still thought to be the most accomplished actress in Bollywood. 😡 I didn't have Star Plus when Sanjivini was on air, but I did watch a few episodes of Dil Mill Gaye when Jenny joined the cast as Dr. Riddhima. KSG was such a cutie as Dr. Armaan Malik on the show! How did YPNTKH end, Avani? ☺️
amivp thumbnail

Thank you so very much for the summary, Ami! πŸ€— Aside from Anjana's revelation as the killer, the recent episodes have me confused. Is it just me or is the show losing its grip? πŸ€” I got around to watching a couple of episodes from last week and I agree - Jenny and Taaher have no chemistry. The whole love triangle seems like such a forced track along with the unnecessary rioting being shown in the recent episodes. It saddens me that Bepannah wasn't as well thought out as Beyhadh. πŸ˜’ I have a feeling the channel interfered with the story in the quest for TRPs and the creatives of Cinevistaas had no choice but to succumb to their demands. I could be wrong, but I think Sony was a lot more cooperative when Beyhadh was on air. I'm only sticking to this show for Jenny, Harshad, and their chemistry.

I also have a feeling that channel is interfering in the story line.
I feel so bad for the team that they have to compromise with their creativity due to TRPs.
See from riot to fast forward now Janmashtami, the connect is missing. But, still I feel this series is much better than the others that keep on dragging.

Sony is much better with the shows and content.
amivp thumbnail

Glad you liked it, Ami! πŸ˜ƒ I had no idea this rendition was a part of Sanju either. 😳 I remember Armaan Malik from Lil Champs a decade ago. He was the most beautiful boy! He's certainly grown up since then and has done wonderfully for himself in the music industry. I hesitate to add that his father's connections did help because I recall he wasn't the most talented singer when he was on the show.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSeF_F8V9I[/YOUTUBE]

Did any of you watch Arijit Singh when he was on Fame Gurukul?

He is so cute. I didn't know Arman was part of little Champs. Thanks for sharing, DAZZ!
Also, didn't know about Arijit being part of Fame Gurukul. Never heard of this program.
So, basically the reality shows help these singers, which is very good.
Yes, in case of Malik, the connection did help to get the initial songs.