Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello Ladies🤗

I am done watching Tanhaiyaan and Tanhaiyaan Naye Silsiley 😳
Loved both . Once i started i couldnt stop 😃
What i loved in both season is the equation between each and everyone. They love each other but they showed how everyone have their own fears and kind of aloofness at the same time which is true in real life too.
Loved the sister's bonding specially in the first . It was not over the top and filmy but very real.
Sisters bonding in Tanhaiyaan And brothers' bonding in YKS are just 😳

Dazz but i was not convinced with back story of Zara and Zain!! In Tanhaiyaan Zain always used to tell Zara not to run behind materials losing her own self and the people she loved and in the sequel he did exactly the same!!!!its tough to believe (Looked like it was added forcefully as Shanaaz didnt agree for the sequel) Sad that she didnt join the cast in the sequel😭 Looks like She left the industry right after her success with Ankahi and Tanhaiyaan . I loved her in the first season👏
Whats your thoughts?

Oops sorry Ami and Mish Hope i am not letting out too much . Waiting for you guys to watch soon 😃

WOW, Avani, you are real fast. I haven't yet started. Thanks for sharing some info about the story. I am looking forward to watch all characters especially Qabacha 😉

And I love love love love love Malgudi days, Avaaannniii.
Thanks for reminding!
Tanana nana nana, Swaaamiii...

DAZZ and Mish you should watch Malgudi days whenever you get chance. You will enjoy it.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi my dear friends 🤗

How's everyone??😳
So you guys are discussing ghazals. I am sorry, I know nothing,
except that one is a song from an old movie & love it , " Aaj Jane Ki Zid na karo "
But still , TFS guys 😃

Avani, I have no problem if you spill out some bits from the show.
I am wayyy behind in catching up with shows ( off late )
Would you believe I have not yet finished Suno Chanda ?? I am almost at the end.
( TBH, enjoyed the earlier episodes more than the later ones )
See, that's my pace. So, I would rather read your discussions on these other shows.😛
I might be able to keep up with ongoing shows, since it's just an episode a week
Let me know, if you guys will be watching any upcoming show other than the much awaited
Aangan 😉

Ami & Dazz, have you guys been keeping up with Idol 10. That's the only (weekend)
show I've been keeping up with & enjoying

Hiya, Mish🤗
Yes, I try not to miss Indian Idol during weekends.
You will also enjoy colors 'Rising star' (another singing show which might come next year).
For sure you will enjoy the last few episodes of Suno Chanda. I loved the last episode!

See what Arsla and Jiya are upto 😆. Not sure if this is related to season 2.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Going off-topic here, but have any of you heard of Priyanka Chopra's engagement to Nick Jonas? 😲 Wow, I didn't see that one coming!

Yes, very much. Came across article of them dating. Didn't expect engagement this soon. But then it happened. Don't be surprised if they get married before end of this year.

I am concerned as most the marriages in HW don't last long and these two got engaged just within few months of dating.. PC tops the list of the intelligent actress in today's time, so I hope it is best decision.

Look and jodi wise, I agree with what Mish wrote. Indeed, love is blind.
amivp thumbnail
Didn't want to give bad news, but I know Mish and Avani you both watch YPNTKH.
Seems that show is ending soon, this week. You might want to catchup.

Article

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, lot of things happened in last two weeks. Now I feel they are dragging the story. Somewhere I am losing connection between the leads.
I don't understand why there has to be third character to realize love.
Hopefully writers will be back on track. I feel instead of dragging better to wrap up the work with high TRPs and good story line. Let us see how it goes.

Ami, could you just give me a recap of what's happened in the past two weeks in point form? This way I'll be up to speed when I watch the episodes from this week this long weekend. 😳 The third character is only brought in with one intention in mind - to highlight the jealousy felt by the leads. 🤔

Mish, could you please also give me a quick recap of what's happened on Silsila in the past two weeks? Has Kunal cheated on Mouli yet? 😭
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, could you just give me a recap of what's happened in the past two weeks in point form? This way I'll be up to speed when I watch the episodes from this week this long weekend. 😳 The third character is only brought in with one intention in mind - to highlight the jealousy felt by the leads. 🤔

Mish, could you please also give me a quick recap of what's happened on Silsila in the past two weeks? Has Kunal cheated on Mouli yet? 😭

Dazz I am glad you asked...why just Kunal, include N too, both together in today's episode
( professing their love ( read Lust / attraction ) for each other, just ridiculous )
I have not yet watched, but read on the forum. What a shame !! I can't help but cry for M😭
Can you imagine how it's going to be when M finds out ?? Poor soul
Her husband & her close friend backstabbed her . I know I am going to be teary eyed for her
that episode. I Just love M 's character ❤️
TBH, I was hoping the writers not butcher N's character this way, Not just K, but
M & Ns friendship too has been thrown for a toss.
I think keeping aside the concept, the reasoning for their EMA has not been convincing
esp. with K. Perfect marriage, beautiful confident wife, financially strong & secure, &
he goes astray in a flash 😕 .

Sorry I just got carried away.

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, very much. Came across article of them dating. Didn't expect engagement this soon. But then it happened. Don't be surprised if they get married before end of this year.

I am concerned as most the marriages in HW don't last long and these two got engaged just within few months of dating.. PC tops the list of the intelligent actress in today's time, so I hope it is best decision.

Look and jodi wise, I agree with what Mish wrote. Indeed, love is blind.

I could picture Priyanka with an actor like Dwayne Johnson who also genuinely seems nice, but Nick Jonas? I don't think I could've ever envisaged someone from a boy band as a potential suitor for Priyanka. As a fan, i wish her nothing but the best how ever odd her pairing may seem with her newfound fiance. 😊
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dazz i completed watching Dhoop Kinarey👏Another simple story. Loved every part of it.
Yess Dr.Irfan is hilarious. Loved Dr Irfan, Zoyas baba and Anjis dad.
Sending photo of to be son in law to police station for verification😆
Also i think YKS hospital scenes are definitely influenced by Dhoop Kinarey😃

Anji: Daddy is in office
Irfan: Unke liye wahi sahi jagah hai😆
[/DIV][DIV]Ami and Mish you guys should totally watch😊. Thank you so much for recommending Dazz🤗

Amiii🤗🤗
Hifi for sharing the same love i have for Malgudi DaysHayee the tune, the settings, Swami all brings out such a feeling😊
Actually have been sick since last week and all i do is bunk office and watch serials non stop when sick . That explains my speed😉

So YPNTKH is ending . No surprise there. one of the serials which had content with no OTT will not work out in India 😕 Anyway now i think series should be max of 1 year to keep content intact 😉 So good that it's ending but unlike planned set of episodes it will be rushed one :(
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz i completed watching Dhoop Kinarey👏Another simple story. Loved every part of it.

Yess Dr.Irfan is hilarious. Loved Dr Irfan, Zoyas baba and Anjis dad.
Sending photo of to be son in law to police station for verification😆
Also i think YKS hospital scenes are definitely influenced by Dhoop Kinarey😃

Anji: Daddy is in office
Irfan: Unke liye wahi sahi jagah hai😆
[/DIV][DIV]Ami and Mish you guys should totally watch😊. Thank you so much for recommending Dazz🤗

Amiii🤗🤗
Hifi for sharing the same love i have for Malgudi DaysHayee the tune, the settings, Swami all brings out such a feeling😊
Actually have been sick since last week and all i do is bunk office and watch serials non stop when sick . That explains my speed😉

So YPNTKH is ending . No surprise there. one of the serials which had content with no OTT will not work out in India 😕 Anyway now i think series should be max of 1 year to keep content intact 😉 So good that it's ending but unlike planned set of episodes it will be rushed one :(

Awww you're welcome, Avani! 🤗 I too felt that same influence watching YKS, but Dr. Salman wasn't nearly as funny as Dr. Irfan. 😉 I've always been a fan of Marina Khan (Sanya and Zoya) and these two drams are her absolute best! 👍🏼 Anji's dad reminds me of Santa Claus. What a cutie! 😆 Avani, Dhoop Kinarey was remade in India as Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony TV with Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl a few years ago. The show was interesting because it stuck to the original script until Mohnish was on the show. He was later replaced by Sharad Kelkar and the show went completely haywire from the original script. Expected of an Indian serial. You should watch the initial episodes of KTLK when Mohnish was a part of the show. He's a very competent actor and quite handsome too. ☺️ As for YPNTKH, I think it would've done much better on YouTube or even SonyLiv than television. I hope you feel better soon, Avani! Make sure to get some rest and drink lots of fluid. ❤️
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqvCVqoKDmU[/YOUTUBE]

I recently came across this remake and thought I'd post for you all. The remix is just as soothing as the original version - very rare when it comes to remixes! 😳