Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi my dear friends πŸ€—
How's everyone??😳
So you guys are discussing ghazals. I am sorry, I know nothing,
except that one is a song from an old movie & love it , " Aaj Jane Ki Zid na karo "
But still , TFS guys πŸ˜ƒ

Avani, I have no problem if you spill out some bits from the show.
I am wayyy behind in catching up with shows ( off late )
Would you believe I have not yet finished Suno Chanda ?? I am almost at the end.
( TBH, enjoyed the earlier episodes more than the later ones )
See, that's my pace. So, I would rather read your discussions on these other shows.πŸ˜›
I might be able to keep up with ongoing shows, since it's just an episode a week
Let me know, if you guys will be watching any upcoming show other than the much awaited
Aangan πŸ˜‰

Ami & Dazz, have you guys been keeping up with Idol 10. That's the only (weekend)
show I've been keeping up with & enjoying

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello LadiesπŸ€—

I am done watching Tanhaiyaan and Tanhaiyaan Naye Silsiley 😳
Loved both . Once i started i couldnt stop πŸ˜ƒ
What i loved in both season is the equation between each and everyone. They love each other but they showed how everyone have their own fears and kind of aloofness at the same time which is true in real life too.
Loved the sister's bonding specially in the first . It was not over the top and filmy but very real.
Sisters bonding in Tanhaiyaan And brothers' bonding in YKS are just 😳

Dazz but i was not convinced with back story of Zara and Zain!! In Tanhaiyaan Zain always used to tell Zara not to run behind materials losing her own self and the people she loved and in the sequel he did exactly the same!!!!its tough to believe (Looked like it was added forcefully as Shanaaz didnt agree for the sequel) Sad that she didnt join the cast in the sequel😭 Looks like She left the industry right after her success with Ankahi and Tanhaiyaan . I loved her in the first seasonπŸ‘
Whats your thoughts?

Oops sorry Ami and Mish Hope i am not letting out too much . Waiting for you guys to watch soon πŸ˜ƒ

Weren't both dramas fabulous, Avani? πŸ˜ƒ I still get goosebumps whenever I watch Tanhaiyan. Your analogy couldn't have been better, Avani. Each character had its own story to tell without any over the top drama or twisted plot point. YKS was very heavy and powerful in its content, but Tanhaiyan was impactful in its simplicity. It could've been anyone's story. 😳 I felt the same disappointment in the sequel! The transition from the first season to the second in terms of Zara and Zain's love story made no sense. You're right about Shahnaz Shaikh not wanting to work in the sequel, but I too feel they could've worked around Shahnaz's absence in a more realistic manner. People do change with time as do their priorities in life, but no person could change that drastically as you've pointed out. I also loved all of the scenes between Sanya and Qabacha in the first season. Qabacha's feelings for Sanya could only be described in one word - hilarious! πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi my dear friends πŸ€—

How's everyone??😳
except that one is a song from an old movie & love it , " Aaj Jane Ki Zid na karo "

Would you believe I have not yet finished Suno Chanda ?? I am almost at the end.
See, that's my pace. So, I would rather read your discussions on these other shows.πŸ˜›
I might be able to keep up with ongoing shows, since it's just an episode a week
Let me know, if you guys will be watching any upcoming show other than the much awaited
Aangan πŸ˜‰

Ami & Dazz, have you guys been keeping up with Idol 10. That's the only (weekend)

Mish, I've been keeping up with Ishq Tamasha. Are you still watching? 😳 I'll be starting Koi Chand Rakh very soon. The lead cast is interesting, so I thought I'd give the drama a chance to see how it'd fare. 😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfiCRPxVlI[/YOUTUBE]

Going off-topic here, but have any of you heard of Priyanka Chopra's engagement to Nick Jonas? 😲 Wow, I didn't see that one coming!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

<div>Weren't both dramas fabulous, Avani?πŸ˜ƒ I still get goosebumps whenever I watch Tanhaiyan. Your analogy couldn't have been better, Avani. Each character had its own story to tell without any over the top drama or twisted plot point. YKS was very heavy and powerful in its content, but Tanhaiyan was impactful in its simplicity. It could've been anyone's story.😳 I felt the same disappointment in the sequel! The transition from the first season to the second in terms of Zara and Zain's love story made no sense. You're right about Shahnaz Shaikh not wanting to work in the sequel, but I too feel they could've worked around Shahnaz's absence in a more realistic manner. People do change with time as do their priorities in life, but no person could change that drastically as you've pointed out. I also loved all of the scenes between Sanya and Qabacha in the first season. Qabacha's feelings for Sanya could only be described in one word - hilarious!πŸ˜†

Dazz so true!! . Tanhaiyaan is impactful with its unbelievable simplicity . Just loved every part of it. And yesss Hilarious is the word !! Qabacha running behind Sanya with Bhukraat trying to help him and having all the fun doing that πŸ˜†
The only serial i loved apart from Tanhaiyaan which comes to my mind with such raw simplicity is Malgudi Days. Every episode is a different story written by one of the great writers of India R.K Narayan. I would totally recommend you guys to check it out. I am not sure if everyone can relate and enjoy as stories usually revolves around Indian villages 50-100 years back!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjfHV0YbII[/YOUTUBE]

Dazz i checked Koi Chaand Rakh but it didnt hold my interest somehow
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi my dear friends πŸ€—

How's everyone??😳

Aangan πŸ˜‰

Mish πŸ€— so you seem to be very busy !! Its ok take your time. We will keep adding stuffs to your watchlist πŸ˜†
Bingo even i liked earlier episodes of Suno Chanda .They were total fun. in between it becomes less interesting what with overdose of Jalal and Billo. But towards end it becomes interesting again.
Looks like soon Season 2 is on the way. Hope they keep up the standard. Usually sequels dont match the first!!

Mishfan thumbnail

Mish, I've been keeping up with Ishq Tamasha. Are you still watching? 😳 I'll be starting Koi Chand Rakh very soon. The lead cast is interesting, so I thought I'd give the drama a chance to see how it'd fare. 😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfiCRPxVlI[/YOUTUBE]

Going off-topic here, but have any of you heard of Priyanka Chopra's engagement to Nick Jonas? 😲 Wow, I didn't see that one coming!

Dazz, I was watching Khasara & it's done now. Have to say, I was quite disappointed the way
they ended it. Somehow, all of Mikaal's shows that I have watched started off well, but
never kept up. πŸ˜•
I have not watched Ishq Tamasha in a long time. Now that you mentioned, I might get back.
I was getting quite annoyed with that Rushna character & her mother,
when I stopped. No idea what transpired after. If you are keeping up with the show, it must
be going well, I suppose.
The OST of Koi Chand Rakh looked quite confusing to me. But I am willing to giving it a try.
Let me know when it starts.

And about PC's engagement, I honestly thought it to be a rumor
when it first surfaced. This sort of thing is not uncommon in HW, all for publicity's sake.
But no, it's true & I just would want to ignore it.
He looks like her baby brother. Guess, Love is Blind, after all 😳

Mishfan thumbnail

Mish πŸ€— so you seem to be very busy !! Its ok take your time. We will keep adding stuffs to your watchlist πŸ˜†
Bingo even i liked earlier episodes of Suno Chanda .They were total fun. in between it becomes less interesting what with overdose of Jalal and Billo. But towards end it becomes interesting again.
Looks like soon Season 2 is on the way. Hope they keep up the standard. Usually sequels dont match the first!!

Haha, while you keep adding, I will keep extending...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anyway, I think I slowed down partly because episodes were getting a bit boring
Billo has been the one annoying character in the show. I still like Jalal .
Do you remember the Kaala Chasma episode?? The actor is really good with his
dialoguesπŸ˜† Oh Ok , will look forward to the last few good episodes now.πŸ˜‰
But overall, a lighthearted thoroughly entertaining series❀️

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Dazz so true!! . Tanhaiyaan is impactful with its unbelievable simplicity . Just loved every part of it. And yesss Hilarious is the word !! Qabacha running behind Sanya with Bhukraat trying to help him and having all the fun doing that πŸ˜†

The only serial i loved apart from Tanhaiyaan which comes to my mind with such raw simplicity is Malgudi Days. Every episode is a different story written by one of the great writers of India R.K Narayan. I would totally recommend you guys to check it out. I am not sure if everyone can relate and enjoy as stories usually revolves around Indian villages 50-100 years back!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjfHV0YbII[/YOUTUBE]

Dazz i checked Koi Chaand Rakh but it didnt hold my interest somehow

I have heard of Malgudi days, but I never got the opportunity to watch. I'll be sure to take a look. Thanks for sharing, Avani! πŸ€— I'm honestly watching Koi Chaand Rakh for Ayeza Khan. πŸ˜† She's a wonderful actress and a complete beauty! 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Dazz, I was watching Khasara & it's done now. Have to say, I was quite disappointed the way
they ended it. Somehow, all of Mikaal's shows that I have watched started off well, but
never kept up. πŸ˜•
I have not watched Ishq Tamasha in a long time. Now that you mentioned, I might get back.
I was getting quite annoyed with that Rushna character & her mother,
when I stopped. No idea what transpired after. If you are keeping up with the show, it must
be going well, I suppose.
The OST of Koi Chand Rakh looked quite confusing to me. But I am willing to giving it a try.
Let me know when it starts.

And about PC's engagement, I honestly thought it to be a rumor
when it first surfaced. This sort of thing is not uncommon in HW, all for publicity's sake.
But no, it's true & I just would want to ignore it.
He looks like her baby brother. Guess, Love is Blind, after all 😳

The story's gotten much better because Rushna's character finally gets what was coming her way and Minha develops a backbone to stand up to all of the atrocities that have come her way. Now that you mention it, you're right about Mikaal's shows not ending well. 😲 How did De Ijazat end? I always intended to watch the final episode, but always got sidetracked into watching something else. πŸ˜† Another show that caught my attention recently while watching Hum TV.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxGnj6GxmQ[/YOUTUBE]

I watched the first episode and it held my interest. 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ami, I haven't been able to watch the episodes from the past ten days. I'm actually very behind in terms of plot, but I do know that a major revelation was made this past week 😳 If you think about it, there isn't much left to the story other than Zoya realizing her love for Adi and subsequently their reunion. I could be wrong because the writers could throw the audience in for a loop in terms of the plot. πŸ˜† I really hope the show isn't ending despite the rumours that were recently circulating about its untimely culmination. πŸ˜” I actually haven't seen Taher and Jenny together in the same frame. You could be right about the chemistry not being the same. ☺️

DAZZ, lot of things happened in last two weeks. Now I feel they are dragging the story. Somewhere I am losing connection between the leads.
I don't understand why there has to be third character to realize love.
Hopefully writers will be back on track. I feel instead of dragging better to wrap up the work with high TRPs and good story line. Let us see how it goes.