~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Where are Mish and Avani? No posts in four days. 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoy your trip Ami πŸ€— See you soon here again 😊

I am here Dazz πŸ˜ƒ Sorry had been busy :( But where is Mish ??
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Enjoy your trip Ami πŸ€— See you soon here again 😊

I am here Dazz πŸ˜ƒ Sorry had been busy :( But where is Mish ??

I have no idea, Avani. I'm waiting for her to message as well. 😳 When is Aangan coming out? I'm hoping it'll give us all something to discuss here on the forum. We haven't all watched a show together since AHT.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I have no idea, Avani. I'm waiting for her to message as well.😳 When is Aangan coming out? I'm hoping it'll give us all something to discuss here on the forum. We haven't all watched a show together since AHT.

Ahad in a recent interview said it will be september πŸ˜• Dont know why they are postponing.i am guessing it's to do with movie Parwaaz Hai Junoon as both are from same producers and channel !! Looks like channel is more involved in film production in Pak like i see that PHJ by Hum channel and a movie called JPNA2 is by Ary Digital Channel unlike india where channel just buy the rights to air movies !!!!Is that correct Dazz ??
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Ahad in a recent interview said it will be september πŸ˜• Dont know why they are postponing.i am guessing it's to do with movie Parwaaz Hai Junoon as both are from same producers and channel !! Looks like channel is more involved in film production in Pak like i see that PHJ by Hum channel and a movie called JPNA2 is by Ary Digital Channel unlike india where channel just buy the rights to air movies !!!!Is that correct Dazz ??

There's been so much buildup for this show that I'm puzzled by this delay. I want to watch Ahad and Sejal already! πŸ˜† I believe the channels are the actual producers of the films, therefore the substantial involvement. No channel in India has ever produced a film if I'm not mistaken. 😳 Are you watching anything interesting these days, Avani?
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

There's been so much buildup for this show that I'm puzzled by this delay. I want to watch Ahad and Sejal already!πŸ˜† I believe the channels are the actual producers of the films, therefore the substantial involvement. No channel in India has ever produced a film if I'm not mistaken.😳 Are you watching anything interesting these days, Avani?

Yesss Dazzz even i cant wait to watch Sajal and Ahad together again !! And their looks in it is too good 😳 I am watching only WMDT every Friday Dazz. It's going ok. no other show . I started Ankahi suggested by Meenu a while back. (the very famous show of 90s) . First 6 epis is good but I need to watch some more epis to talk about more of it here but not been able to progress!! Will not start my rants again but in short i am spending time on reading novels as i am not finding anything that can hold my interest nowadays !!
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yesss Dazzz even i cant wait to watch Sajal and Ahad together again !! And their looks in it is too good 😳 I am watching only WMDT every Friday Dazz. It's going ok. no other show . I started Ankahi suggested by Meenu a while back. (the very famous show of 90s) . First 6 epis is good but I need to watch some more epis to talk about more of it here but not been able to progress!! Will not start my rants again but in short i am spending time on reading novels as i am not finding anything that can hold my interest nowadays !!

Ankahi - wow that brings back memories! I remember watching that drama as a child and it being hilarious. My all-time favourite Pakistani dramas are Tanhaiyan (Ahad's daddy was the male lead) and Dhoop Kinarey. ☺️ If you ever get a chance, please watch both. They're classics and well worth your time. πŸ˜ƒ I'll be posting my comments about Silsila pretty soon - another rant! πŸ˜† I don't agree with the subject, but I still find myself watching a couple of episodes a week. πŸ˜• The power of the lead cast is all I can say! I wish I could find time to watch Ishq Subhanallah. I keep hearing such positive things about the show from my relatives. I'm so proud of Eishu for having chosen a sensitive subject and a mature character at such a young age! πŸ‘πŸΌ
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Friends πŸ€—
So, Aangan again delayed. Oh well September is just around the corner. I am sure it is worth our long wait.
Apart from Ahad and Sajal, found there is another actress called Mawra Hocane in the show.
Long back I watched one movie on Zee TV called 'Sanam Teri kasam' and always wondered about heroine. She acted well and looked beautiful but then never found her details and recently came to know she is Pak actress and is related for Farhan.
Click from Aangan: Interesting cast

And, I am liking the female version of bpnh title song..I was waiting for female version of this song. Mere dil ko..

Link:

DAZZ: So, I just got the glimpse of the new male character opposite Z in bpnh. He is not dashing, what is your take?

Avani: Can you share the name of the novel?

Mish: Where are you, my dear friend? Hope all is well.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys.πŸ€—
I am fine So Sorry, was just super busy πŸ˜•
I was waiting to get back here. Missed you allπŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Me too, waiting for Aangan to start. It's getting delayed quite a bit.
I agree Dazz, we all need to find a common show to discuss. It's been awhile 😳
Oh Btw, Dazz, found Maan Mayal & initially started watching because of Maya Ali.
And after about 4-5 episode, could not stop, so almost been binge watching now.
I think you had posted an OST of this show in our old thread, if I am correct.
Do not know the name of the male lead, but loving how his character Salaluddin has shaped up.
What an angel he is in Manahil's life.πŸ‘ I have a few more episodes to finish πŸ˜ƒ

Ami, hope you had a good trip ( was it a vacation ?? )
Avani, enjoying your novel ??😳

Oh Ami, isn't that movie from the 80sm? I remember the name since the male lead is from the
South, Kamal Hassan, a brilliant actor !!!
And have you been enjoying Indian Idol too ??
I am just loving it, quite a group of talented singers this season, hard to pick favs.. 😳
I also think this season has been lot more entertaining, thanks to Manish. πŸ‘
He is such a lively fun host, full of energy & a good comedian πŸ˜†

Dazz, are you watching ?? I know, you like singing reality shows.
I do recommend you watch a few episodes if you are very busy & cannot follow
it regularly.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Friends πŸ€—

So, Aangan again delayed. Oh well September is just around the corner. I am sure it is worth our long wait.
Apart from Ahad and Sajal, found there is another actress called Mawra Hocane in the show.
Long back I watched one movie on Zee TV called 'Sanam Teri kasam' and always wondered about heroine. She acted well and looked beautiful but then never found her details and recently came to know she is Pak actress and is related for Farhan.
Click from Aangan: Interesting cast

And, I am liking the female version of bpnh title song..I was waiting for female version of this song. Mere dil ko..

Link:

DAZZ: So, I just got the glimpse of the new male character opposite Z in bpnh. He is not dashing, what is your take?

Avani: Can you share the name of the novel?

Mish: Where are you, my dear friend? Hope all is well.

Welcome back! πŸ€— I love that title song, Ami! The female rendition is even more beautiful than the original version. That's right, Mawra is a Pakistani actress who has worked on one Bollywood film in her career. Mawra's elder sister Urwa is Farhan's wife who is also an actress. 😊 I haven't seen the actor opposite Z yet, but s it anyone I might know or did they go with a debutante? 😳
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago