~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Whose eyes are those, Zajie?
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Sorry, I had a lot of obligations, so I did not answer. II like this. Isee that moderators have cleaned up this forum.
I'm sorry to have deleted some things, but it does not matter.

We had no choice. πŸ’” We were so sad to lose those two threads! 😭 😭
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Whose eyes are those, Zajie?

I have no idea, but I like it.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mish πŸ€— Watched 5 epis of your recommendation πŸ˜‰ After looong loved an indian serial πŸ˜ƒ Thanku
Leads are impressive !! Simple and dynamics between leads, family and within family is fun to watch and relatable 😊
Some things like male lead and female leads dad taking his own name irks me bit can ignore . What about you Mish and Dazz πŸ˜‰
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I got the same recommendation from my aunt as well today, Mish. I will be giving the show a go! πŸ‘πŸΌ Avani and Ami, this might be a good time to watch a show of Mish's favourite on the other side. πŸ˜‰ I'm not sure what the title means either; it's beyond my own vocabulary. πŸ˜† Let me see if I can look it up? It means deficit or some form of loss I suppose. 😳 Another synonym would be nuqsaan or ghaata. 😊 Hmmm, interesting title!
Yes, HC and JW were adorable in yesterday's episode of Bpnh! I'm glad HC has grown on you, Mish. πŸ˜ƒ He's a fabulous actor and I can't think of any other actor in his shoes on the show. Although, I will admit that initially I felt MR would've been a great fit as well. ☺️ I now think HC's interpretation of his character has been very unique to his own personal flair as an actor. I truly believe he excels in the more flamboyant characters on television. πŸ˜‰ JW was adorable in yesterday's episode as she continued on with her party planning. I honestly admire her character's devotion to her husband and making her resolve to refrain from succumbing to the conspiracies surrounding her. I don't know if any other woman would have that kind of faith in her marriage after so many hints that suggest otherwise.
I concur, Mish! Mishy is definitely very fond of Eishu! ❀️ They make a wonderful pair together both onscreen and off. I also saw Mishal's sister's comment on the same post. I think it's sweet that she's also fond of Eisha which is reflective in her comments on social media.

I need this PAK show name please. Also, I haven't received any e-mail back from Akki about other threads. I will wait this week otherwise will reach out to Vijay for clarification.
Yes, I watched bpnh and I am totally impressed by H's acting. Loved the scenes. HaHaHa some are very funny and loved how Z's character is evolving and also speaks up. There are so many mysteries. Now, I don't feel even Puja cheated.

DAZZ, what about Pearl? we need to inform her. Shall we discuss bph in this thread or some other threads (Where is Pearl and Mag thread) ?

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Mish πŸ€— Watched 5 epis of your recommendation πŸ˜‰ After looong loved an indian serial πŸ˜ƒ Thanku
Leads are impressive !! Simple and dynamics between leads, family and within family is fun to watch and relatable 😊
Some things like male lead and female leads dad taking his own name irks me bit can ignore . What about you Mish and Dazz πŸ˜‰

Oh Avani, sooo happy you watched & are loving it πŸ€—
Keep watching...not only the leads & family dynamics, but the supporting cast & story
will keep you engaged .πŸ˜› In addition to the leads, I especially like watching both dads
If you have watched a couple of good content SP shows in the past,
you might recognize the rich Dad, a talented actor 😳
While the male lead is quite impressive, I still feel the FL needs to up her act a little more
Maybe she will as the story moves along.
And, I believe it's a finite show, 150 + episodes.
So hope they keep up with the original story & let us enjoy what the makers exactly had
in mind for once.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

I still need to catch up on more episodes Avani, but I totally loved the simplicity of the show. I felt as if I was watching a Pak drama with Indian actors. 😳 The intricacy of their shows seems to have been embraced by the producers of this show. πŸ˜‰ I also haven't watched Bpnh this week and need to catch up on those episodes as well! ☺️ I was intrigued by the male lead and impressed with the female lead's wardrobe - a win-win situation for me as a viewer! 🀣 Gosh, that lawyer is extra cute!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I need this PAK show name please. Also, I haven't received any e-mail back from Akki about other threads. I will wait this week otherwise will reach out to Vijay for clarification.
Yes, I watched bpnh and I am totally impressed by H's acting. Loved the scenes. HaHaHa some are very funny and loved how Z's character is evolving and also speaks up. There are so many mysteries. Now, I don't feel even Puja cheated.

DAZZ, what about Pearl? we need to inform her. Shall we discuss bph in this thread or some other threads (Where is Pearl and Mag thread) ?

Ami, I'll pm you the name of the drama so that you can watch as well. 😊 I too think you should wait for Akki's reply before approaching Vijay for clarification. HC too has wonderful comic timing! I'm so impressed by the variation of expressions this man brings in each episode. He goes from goofy to sarcastic then to vengeful after that plafyful and then to remorseful all in a matter of seconds. πŸ‘ We could continue our discussions on Bpnh in Pearly and Mag's thread, but for all other shows let's please stick to this one thread alone. 😳 Pearly and Mag's thread should be on the forum somewhere. We'll notify Pearl once we see her commenting on her celebratory thread. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Oh Avani, sooo happy you watched & are loving it πŸ€—
Keep watching...not only the leads & family dynamics, but the supporting cast & story
will keep you engaged .πŸ˜› In addition to the leads, I especially like watching both dads
If you have watched a couple of good content SP shows in the past,
you might recognize the rich Dad, a talented actor 😳
While the male lead is quite impressive, I still feel the FL needs to up her act a little more
Maybe she will as the story moves along.
And, I believe it's a finite show, 150 + episodes.
So hope they keep up with the original story & let us enjoy what the makers exactly had
in mind for once.

That's great news, Mish! If the format is finite, then hopefully the makers won't deviate too much from the original story. πŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIjd851g-Ew/?taken-by=ravidubey2312
Will we ever get to see Mishal this way? I think I've shared this clip on the forum before and I can't help but go back and watch this clip every now and again. Sargun and Ravi are couple goals! I've never seen two stars who suit one another as much as these two. Every picture or video clip I see of the two makes me smile. 😊 I've always been a fan of Ravi's, but since Rising Star I'm just totally wowed by this actor. I think he's the best anchor in the industry and also among the best actors. πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope Mishal finds his love the same way one day soon. ☺️