Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, Mish, I am loving Indian Idol 10. Super excited for this weekend. All are good, let us see how it goes. Yes, Mish is good anchor. I have watched him in few episodes.

DAZZ, thanks for the Bin Roye and song details. Will try to watch once I get chance. I liked Mahira in this song. You can see she is a great performer.

Friends, so watched 15th episode of Sila, never expected Taimur to turn out like this.
Mariam is very understanding. Taimur also understands once he realizes his mistake.
Taimur is complex character and tough for me to understand I never realised that after getting doctor's degree, Taimur will behave like this. Such strong love and you don't trust the person you love the most????

One thing i like about the Pak show is misunderstanding is resolved in 2-4 minute timespan.

For now they fight and get back, fight and get back, but these small fights are creating distance between the two...

Jealousy can get very ugly when one supposes his love to be to the extreme and as such it can't subsist without the presence of insecurity. Simply put, Taimur is insecure. True love can never be a hinderance or stifling in any way. In Taimur's case, he may have confused his infatuation with Maryam for true love. 🤓
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Jealousy can get very ugly when one supposes his love to be to the extreme and as such it can't subsist without the presence of insecurity. Simply put, Taimur is insecure. True love can never be a hinderance or stifling in any way. In Taimur's case, he may have confused his infatuation with Maryam for true love. 🤓

Hi Doc., so very very very happy to see you❤️🤗. Yes, it seems that Taimur was insecure. It was tough for me to digest few things like allegation that Mariam is not carrying his child.
I don't totally agree with the end, Mariam went back to Taimur, hope he won't repeat such blunders in future...oh, well this is just a story, but in reality likes of Mariams need to be careful before taking any decision of going back, my POV.

How is bpnh going on? Are you able to watch? Sometimes I read the updates( on tellyupdates) or watch based on my schedule.
Just learned that Vatsal is not part of Bpnh anymore. things didn't work out. So not sure how the story will go now. Don't think there will be any love triangle.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Hi Doc., so very very very happy to see you❤️🤗. Yes, it seems that Taimur was insecure. It was tough for me to digest few things like allegation that Mariam is not carrying his child.
I don't totally agree with the end, Mariam went back to Taimur, hope he won't repeat such blunders in future...oh, well this is just a story, but in reality likes of Mariams need to be careful before taking any decision of going back, my POV.

How is bpnh going on? Are you able to watch? Sometimes I read the updates( on tellyupdates) or watch based on my schedule.
Just learned that Vatsal is not part of Bpnh anymore. things didn't work out. So not sure how the story will go now. Don't think there will be any love triangle.

Ami, I've often found that education doesn't broaden one's mindset as one would suppose. I've come across quite a few men both desi and non-desi who carry the typical chauvinistic attitude that one would find shocking. Taimur, in my opinion, represents all of those males. I understand that true love always prevails in the end, but I agree with your point about it not being realistic. I don't think I'd be able to forgive my spouse if I were in the same situation and were to face the same allegations. There are certain actions that should be considered deal breakers in a marriage; slander of one's character and ntegrity is one of those deal breakers.
I actually have been keeping up with Bpnnh. 😃 I'm excited for Z and A's love story to commence on the show. I wonder if A is already aware of his attraction towards Z. Does he too consider Z to be his best friend? They've already shown someone calling Z who is her potential suitor. I wonder if they're dropping the idea of a love triangle altogether. 🤔 A love triangle at this point in the story could be interesting because neither A nor Z are aware of their feelings. If anything, it'll be seen as a catalyst to spark their romance on the show. 😉
amivp thumbnail

Ami, I've often found that education doesn't broaden one's mindset as one would suppose. I've come across quite a few men both desi and non-desi who carry the typical chauvinistic attitude that one would find shocking. Taimur, in my opinion, represents all of those males. I understand that true love always prevails in the end, but I agree with your point about it not being realistic. I don't think I'd be able to forgive my spouse if I were in the same situation and were to face the same allegations. There are certain actions that should be considered deal breakers in a marriage; slander of one's character and ntegrity is one of those deal breakers.
I actually have been keeping up with Bpnnh. 😃 I'm excited for Z and A's love story to commence on the show. I wonder if A is already aware of his attraction towards Z. Does he too consider Z to be his best friend? They've already shown someone calling Z who is her potential suitor. I wonder if they're dropping the idea of a love triangle altogether. 🤔 A love triangle at this point in the story could be interesting because neither A nor Z are aware of their feelings. If anything, it'll be seen as a catalyst to spark their romance on the show. 😉

DAZZ, totally agree with you over the above highligted points.
REgarding bpnh, wouldn't reveal much as don't want to take away your excitement.
I hope you got chance to watch Thurday and Friday episodes.
You were right, Adi will be the first one to realise his love for Z. Just watch the episode.
Things are moving fast. Z feels that A is her best friend.
It will be very interesting for me to see how Z realises her love for A and how will she acknowledge.
I think for Z's realization they will need love triangle.
I am also very curious to know about Y and P's murder mystery.

Found one more article:
It says that the series is just 160 episodes but then things will be decided by channel and PH. It already completed 100.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

REgarding bpnh, wouldn't reveal much as don't want to take away your excitement.
You were right, Adi will be the first one to realise his love for Z. Just watch the episode.
It will be very interesting for me to see how Z realises her love for A and how will she acknowledge.

Found one more article:
It says that the series is just 160 episodes but then things will be decided by channel and PH. It already completed 100.

I have seen Thursday's episode, but I haven't watched yesterday's as of yet. I did see the precap and I'm aware of A's confession that is to come in that episode. You're probably right about there being a need for a triangle for Z's realization to come. I just hope they get an interesting actor to play the role of a potential suitor for Z on Bpnnh. Love triangles can be interesting if the female lead has as much chemistry with the parallel lead. 😳 I expected the show to follow a finite format like Beyhadh seeing that the show is being produced by the same production house. It's all going to come down TRPs, Ami. If the show does well, then they'll get an extension and if not then the series will end with a logical conclusion. I'm excited for the murder mystery to unveil aside from Z and A's love story. Jenny and Harshad have amazing chemistry together onscreen! Their scenes are such a treat to watch as a viewer. ❤️
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Found one more article:

I haven't been able to watch Sila yet 😕, but thanks, your discussions are helping me
With the story 😛. Just curious, now that I have an idea of the story,
should I make time to watch the show ??I mean, is it worth spending time to watch the actors??
Will decide based on your answer😳

I had not watched Bpnh either. Thanks Ami for mentioning Thursday / Friday episodes.🤗
It was a treat to watch A & Z, ...ohhh the dance sequence...such mind blowing
chemistry between the actors ❤️ Amazing👏
And that last scene of Adi's in the club from Friday's episode (conflicting emotions ) was
just awesome👍🏼
I am not enjoying the unnecessary kidnapping drama & wish they focused more
on Y& P 's murder mystery. 😳

Oh, I did not know this was a finite series. Interesting.
If so, the channel should be less worried about TRPs & let the story stay the way
makers wanted to originally.
Although it should be OK to extend a little more (minus any illogical tracks)
for the sake of lead actors & their sizzling chemistry

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

I haven't been able to watch Sila yet 😕, but thanks, your discussions are helping me
should I make time to watch the show ??I mean, is it worth spending time to watch the actors??

I had not watched Bpnh either. Thanks Ami for mentioning Thursday / Friday episodes.🤗
And that last scene of Adi's in the club from Friday's episode (conflicting emotions ) was
just awesome👍🏼

If so, the channel should be less worried about TRPs & let the story stay the way

I don't think channels like Colours and Star Plus are interesting in anything but the garnering of TRPs. If they even cared an iota about the script, then none of the shows on their channels would ever be as bizarre as they've been with supernatural subplots and what not. 😕 Even with a finite format, they're still capable of destroying the story and the essence of the show. It remains to be seen what they'll do with Bpnnh in the end. Mish, I think there's a connection between the kidnapping and P and Y's murder. I don't know if Anjana's directly involved, but she does know something.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

just awesome👍🏼

Mish, actors are fab and as usual the script of Sila is excellent. It is very realistic and only 18 episodes. If you are into serious drama then i would suggest you to watch this.

Both Jen and Harsh are doing fab job in bpnh.
And i love the song, tere dil ko mere dil ki zarurat hai, mere dil ko tere di ki zaroorat hai...

amivp thumbnail

I have seen Thursday's episode, but I haven't watched yesterday's as of yet. I did see the precap and I'm aware of A's confession that is to come in that episode. You're probably right about there being a need for a triangle for Z's realization to come. I just hope they get an interesting actor to play the role of a potential suitor for Z on Bpnnh. Love triangles can be interesting if the female lead has as much chemistry with the parallel lead. 😳 I expected the show to follow a finite format like Beyhadh seeing that the show is being produced by the same production house. It's all going to come down TRPs, Ami. If the show does well, then they'll get an extension and if not then the series will end with a logical conclusion. I'm excited for the murder mystery to unveil aside from Z and A's love story. Jenny and Harshad have amazing chemistry together onscreen! Their scenes are such a treat to watch as a viewer. ❤️

These two have such strong chemistry that I don't know who can be better parallel lead. I tried searching for article but then nothing is disclosed so far about Z's realization.
TRPs are above 1.5 and it is consistent so let us see how it goes.
I guess Anjana might be the one after the murder. She is full of jealousy for Sakshi and it is obvio she had the same feelings for Puja.

Girls, I will be off the forum for a week due to upcoming trip. See you all early next week. Until then miss me,😉

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Have a wonderful trip, Ami! 🤗 We'll be sure to miss you! ❤️