Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, Mish, I am loving Indian Idol 10. Super excited for this weekend. All are good, let us see how it goes. Yes, Mish is good anchor. I have watched him in few episodes.

DAZZ, thanks for the Bin Roye and song details. Will try to watch once I get chance. I liked Mahira in this song. You can see she is a great performer.

Friends, so watched 15th episode of Sila, never expected Taimur to turn out like this.
Mariam is very understanding. Taimur also understands once he realizes his mistake.
Taimur is complex character and tough for me to understand I never realised that after getting doctor's degree, Taimur will behave like this. Such strong love and you don't trust the person you love the most????

One thing i like about the Pak show is misunderstanding is resolved in 2-4 minute timespan.

For now they fight and get back, fight and get back, but these small fights are creating distance between the two...

Ami yes Taimurs behavior becomes more and more arrogant and its due to failure in getting his dream job and not able to support the way he had promised which leads to him taking everything she says in wrong way .Loved both the leads acting in those scenes. Her silent but determined reaction and his frustration 😊
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Avani...you have to catch up YPNTKH...Last week's been quite interesting & looks like
this week even more, with the engagement drama. So hurry & catch up quickly...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Now that you mentioned, I do remember Dazz mentioning something about that fall out
I think all those discussions were in that precious YKS thread...πŸ˜‰
I'll have to go back there & check it out...lol

Ami...me too, watching Indian Idol 10, but online. With the top 14 selected,
it's going to get Interesting & competitive next week on.
An additional bonus this season is Manish Paul...
If you have not watched him before, you will enjoy him hosting...he is reallly good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yeah I have read a few articles about the show & him as one of the judges.
But have never watched the show. You are right, not my kinda show.
I mostly enjoy watching singing reality shows.

PS...I almost forgot...hahhahha Avani, what a funny & creative version of the song.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good one πŸ‘πŸΌ TFS

Mish πŸ€— Back to watching YPNTKH and loving it again πŸ˜† I was off the track for a while but now its going with good speed and interesting at the same time. The suspense of whats gonna happen makes me hook to it. πŸ‘ I was a little disappointed to see some clips in Insta of engagment drama. It looked same old melodrama but to my pleasant suprise it was shown practically as was the scenes till now !!! Loved the way Sidhant challenges KK in the latest episode .Oops hope i didnt reveal much to you πŸ˜›
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Ami, I saw this earlier today & my thoughts exactly... surprised (considering he's not main lead of the show )
but the fan in me was super happy to see Mishal's picture In a TRP topper show πŸ‘πŸΌ
And oh yeah, he looks ❀️
You did Nothing wrong in sharing this & no apologies please...πŸ€—
Thank you for postingπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, Mish! I was super excited to see this pic, atleast some kind of acknowledgement.
This week, King is shown intellegent and loved all his scenes.
I didn't understand King's constant winking in Friday's episode while talking to Pragya.
I hope creatvies keep his character good. This show's creatives are mentally unstable, you never know what they will show next.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yay finally πŸ‘ Glad to know atleast he is still being involved for recognition😊 Thanks Ami β€οΈπŸ€—
And we all may be ViDha fan but not averse to any of his other characters 😊 Also nothing makes us happier than seeing our Hero being on the spotlight right? His talent and overall personality deserves the bestπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Thanks, Avani! This show is long running show and to make a mark as a new entry is very challenging.
Even a small appreciation matters in such case. I think slowly he is making his way into the hearts of stauch KKB viewers.
amivp thumbnail

Ami yes Taimurs behavior becomes more and more arrogant and its due to failure in getting his dream job and not able to support the way he had promised which leads to him taking everything she says in wrong way .Loved both the leads acting in those scenes. Her silent but determined reaction and his frustration 😊

Avani, you explained it nicely. Finally I finished all the episodes. Well, this one is only 18 episodes. i was surprised.
oh god in the last few epsiodes, Taimurs behaviour is totally unacceptable and his dad, don't have any words.
How can a highly educated senior doctor can bad mouth about his own DIL.
Taimur's dad stoop to lowest level to create rift between T and M. Utter filth.
I can't even think that T will blame MAriam having affair with the her colleague doctor and would also
blame the unborn child to be of that colleague's.
MAriam is so strong, never gave up and tried all her best to save the relationship.
The good thing is everyone realised their mistakes and made sure to rectify it.
Taimur realises his mistake and ask for forgiveness. Mariam forgives him but then is determined to never go back.
I thought Mariam would never go back to Taimur but finally she goes back to Taimur.
Never realised that such male exists in this generation as well, especially highly educated.

Yes, both the leads performed exceptionally well in all the scenes!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Thanks, Mish! I was super excited to see this pic, atleast some kind of acknowledgement.
This week, King is shown intellegent and loved all his scenes.
I didn't understand King's constant winking in Friday's episode while talking to Pragya.
I hope creatvies keep his character good. This show's creatives are mentally unstable, you never know what they will show next.

Ami hahaha Mentally Unstable!! Good one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Avani, you explained it nicely. Finally I finished all the episodes. Well, this one is only 18 episodes. i was surprised.
oh god in the last few epsiodes, Taimurs behaviour is totally unacceptable and his dad, don't have any words.
How can a highly educated senior doctor can bad mouth about his own DIL.
Taimur's dad stoop to lowest level to create rift between T and M. Utter filth.
I can't even think that T will blame MAriam having affair with the her colleague doctor and would also
blame the unborn child to be of that colleague's.
MAriam is so strong, never gave up and tried all her best to save the relationship.
The good thing is everyone realised their mistakes and made sure to rectify it.
Taimur realises his mistake and ask for forgiveness. Mariam forgives him but then is determined to never go back.
I thought Mariam would never go back to Taimur but finally she goes back to Taimur.
Never realised that such male exists in this generation as well, especially highly educated.

Yes, both the leads performed exceptionally well in all the scenes!

Ami Taimur being all frustrated i could understand but not doubting and also couldn't understand reason behind His Dads obsession to get him out of marriage !! Also out of Blue Mishaal realised she has done wrong seemed to be bizarre too for me !! Only Mariam didn't change over the period and i liked her ! Also her sisters who wishes her happinesss first !!
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Ami Taimur being all frustrated i could understand but not doubting and also couldn't understand reason behind His Dads obsession to get him out of marriage !! Also out of Blue Mishaal realised she has done wrong seemed to be bizarre too for me !! Only Mariam didn't change over the period and i liked her ! Also her sisters who wishes her happinesss first !!

Even, I was surprised Avani that the serial ended in 18 episodes.
Mishaal's realisation was also hurried, within like few minutes she changed. I guess they didn't want to stretch much but for sure it was not convincing. Simply loved the sisters bonding.

Girls bumped into this one when I came across 6th Hum pak awards.
Clip is not at all good, but at least you all will be happy to know that Asfi and Zubia won the best onscreen couple award. Don't know about the other winners.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Yess Ami 😳 My insta suggestion is full of Ahad and Sajal at hum awards!!! . They looked too good together 😳 Loved their attire and looks like they were together right from the start even came together 😊 ( though I sometime doubt if these are scripted by the award show organisers to garner more response from fans )
Also Yakeen ka safar won best series popular and best actress for Sajal and Ahad best actor popular . So YKS won many awards . I am not really a fan of awards and award shows but Very Glad one of the best series i ever watched getting accolades πŸ‘
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Yess Ami 😳 My insta suggestion is full of Ahad and Sajal at hum awards!!! . They looked too good together 😳 Loved their attire and looks like they were together right from the start even came together 😊 ( though I sometime doubt if these are scripted by the award show organisers to garner more response from fans )
Also Yakeen ka safar won best series popular and best actress for Sajal and Ahad best actor popular . So YKS won many awards . I am not really a fan of awards and award shows but Very Glad one of the best series i ever watched getting accolades πŸ‘

This is superb news, series won many popular awards. As a fan of this serial, I feel so happy and proud for the entire team. Great achievement! Thanks for all the information, Avani!
Yes, Yes, Sajal looks very pretty in pink dress.. Simply beautiful! Asfi is handsome as usual. Both are down to earth people.
I think most of the things are scripted based on what viewers want during award function.

This dialogues from YKS is etched in my memory "Log toh sabhi acche he hote hain bus khuda bura waqt na laye'. Simply superb. I am not sure if story /dialogue writers are getting awards or not.

And, what about Suno Chanda, was it nominated or will it be next year awards? Anything from Asi hai tanhai???
Edited by amivp - 6 years ago