Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Hiii Avani, you are back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—β€οΈ, so very happy.
Hahaha, I simply loved the song. People are very creative!

oh, let me mention, since Sony has started Indian Idol 10 ( singing weekend program), I started watching the wknd program and I saw YPNTKH promo almost 10 times. Anusha is getting engaged to some other guy and Siddhant watches the clip that the guy is getting married just for the money.
It seems that this show is super hit as I have never seen such high promotions from Sony.

Mish, you might want to watch 'India's best dramebaaz' on ZeeTV. Vivek oberoi is one of the judge. I saw the promo. I am not sure if you would the like program or not.

Avani...you have to catch up YPNTKH...Last week's been quite interesting & looks like
this week even more, with the engagement drama. So hurry & catch up quickly...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Now that you mentioned, I do remember Dazz mentioning something about that fall out
I think all those discussions were in that precious YKS thread...πŸ˜‰
I'll have to go back there & check it out...lol

Ami...me too, watching Indian Idol 10, but online. With the top 14 selected,
it's going to get Interesting & competitive next week on.
An additional bonus this season is Manish Paul...
If you have not watched him before, you will enjoy him hosting...he is reallly good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yeah I have read a few articles about the show & him as one of the judges.
But have never watched the show. You are right, not my kinda show.
I mostly enjoy watching singing reality shows.

PS...I almost forgot...hahhahha Avani, what a funny & creative version of the song.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good one πŸ‘πŸΌ TFS

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Thanks for posting Rashk-e-Qamar, Ami! πŸ€— A beautiful song indeed! 😊

I hope you'll enjoy these two songs now that you guys are more aware of the actors from Pak. πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqWznRzJIn4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiYl6I8hxBQ[/YOUTUBE]

TFS Dazz πŸ€—
But like always, both are blocked πŸ˜•
I think I will have to try other options thru' other sites.
Just from the picture, my guess is its Sanam Sared in the first clip...😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello DeariesπŸ€—

Sorry was busy with work.

Ami its really nice song!! And then i heard this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704yJoCo09s[/YOUTUBE]

Mish i have not watched YPNTKH in two weeks. Ohh no Its not about Melodrama(that would make it painfully slow which dramas like KKB has). May be i am used to things happening in 30 episode rateπŸ˜‰
With Siddhant and Anushka going in a loop a little (with showing love and then denying) and somehow his emotions i was not convinced much and that was the reason for me to stop for a while and with Suno Chanda in between i lost the connection. Planning to continue watching this week!!
I watched WMDT last week. Its going OK. nothing much happening in terms of plot. But Sami Khan is a treat to watch for me 😳

And Vivek Oberois career was stopped in between by his messing up with Salman Khan(?)Well thats what i heard and i think it was discussed here too. Dazz would know more i guess 😊

Dazz thanks for the OSTs πŸ€—. It grows on you if you keep listening 😊
And yess Abhimaan was classic . And Amitabh and Jaya's acting and the music were just πŸ‘

Glad that you all are enjoying Sila and Silsila πŸ˜†.

I'm sure you guys are all aware that Aishwarya Rai was Vivek Oberoi's girlfriend once upon a time. The background story on Vivek Oberoi is that he called a press conference when Salman Khan threatened him for dating Aish after their breakup. I think Vivek expected some kind of support from the industry and the media for being harassed by Salman, but I suppose he underestimated Sallu's star power. I can honestly say that press conference led to the demise of his career because the entire industry took two steps back from Vivek. He had so much potential when he made his debut in Company. I recall him sweeping many awards that year for his debut and as the best supporting actor. Salman Khan is a complicated person to understand. He has a heart of gold for the underprivileged ad debutantes within the industry, but I don't think I'll ever be able to understand his his bratty attitude. πŸ€”
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Mish, Sila is good. You will be surprised with the way how two people with so much maturity and understanding drift apart. Mariam, the female lead is so very understanding.
I liked one dialogue by her, partners toh phir bhi mil jayenge but parents ek hi bar milte hai.
Yes, in asian culture mostly the girl ends up compromising a lot.

In Bpnh, now A and Z's love story should start, somehow I feel that due to TRPs the makers are forced to try different options.
All the time I feel something will happen to Z and A will save her, means the outcome is very clear except the mystery part. A and Z's journey will be interesting.

After watching today's episode, I think it'll be A who will fall for Z first. He seems to be mesmerized by her in the past two episodes. I also foresee jealousy on A's part with the new entry on the show. Is it confirmed that Vatsal will be portraying a potential suitor for Z? 😳 The more I watch this show, I'm convinced Arjun's up to no good. Do any of you feel this way? I also think Akansha has lost her mental stability in her possessiveness over A. My mother was wondering if she was the culprit behind the accident after today's episode. She did insinuate that something bad had happened to P because of her relation to Adi. πŸ˜•

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Thanks, DAZZ! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Simply loved the songs. My GOD, what can I say about direction and location. Simply superb.
These songs have deep meaning. O Yaara seems to be very interesting drama!
Again thanks!

I really like the melody of both of these songs. Their both soulful and soothing to the ears, Ami. ❀️ The drama is actually called Bin Roye. It was first rereleased as a movie and later as a series with 20 episodes. Watch the movie or the show for Mahira Khan's performance who dominates the entire screen throughout the show. I've said it before - SRK didn't utilize her talent in Raees in my opinion.

PS - O Yaara was sung by Ankit Tiwari who has an amazing voice. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

TFS Dazz πŸ€—
But like always, both are blocked πŸ˜•
I think I will have to try other options thru' other sites.
Just from the picture, my guess is its Sanam Sared in the first clip...😳

Try looking up both on YouTube - they're worth the listen. 😳 You're right, Firaaq features Sanam Saeed as the female lead. πŸ˜‰
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

After watching today's episode, I think it'll be A who will fall for Z first. He seems to be mesmerized by her in the past two episodes. I also foresee jealousy on A's part with the new entry on the show. Is it confirmed that Vatsal will be portraying a potential suitor for Z? 😳 The more I watch this show, I'm convinced Arjun's up to no good. Do any of you feel this way? I also think Akansha has lost her mental stability in her possessiveness over A. My mother was wondering if she was the culprit behind the accident after today's episode. She did insinuate that something bad had happened to P because of her relation to Adi. πŸ˜•

DAZZ, still not sure who the new entry will be. Based on today's episode, I don't think Vatsal will take up this role. A and Z's chemistry is way too hot. Also, Z is not even attending this new guy's calls.
I think, you are right, Anjana could be behind P's death. Anjana is the major player here.

Still, I don't know how Arjun would do wrong things? What will he get?
Watch today's episode, never realised Z's will accept things this fast, the way she explained things to the Kitty party aunties.

Adi looks super duper handsome in Pilot dress!

Good new is the TRPs for this show is now 1.9, it has increased. I guess, A and Z's love story will bring this show in top 10...

Just wanted to share this, for the first time, IF is showing Mishal's picture in TRP toppers. Couldn't stop myself from posting here.
Please forgive me, I know all are Vip-Dhaa fan, but he looks fab here.

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Avani...you have to catch up YPNTKH...Last week's been quite interesting & looks like
this week even more, with the engagement drama. So hurry & catch up quickly...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Now that you mentioned, I do remember Dazz mentioning something about that fall out
I think all those discussions were in that precious YKS thread...πŸ˜‰
I'll have to go back there & check it out...lol

Ami...me too, watching Indian Idol 10, but online. With the top 14 selected,
it's going to get Interesting & competitive next week on.
An additional bonus this season is Manish Paul...
If you have not watched him before, you will enjoy him hosting...he is reallly good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yeah I have read a few articles about the show & him as one of the judges.
But have never watched the show. You are right, not my kinda show.
I mostly enjoy watching singing reality shows.

PS...I almost forgot...hahhahha Avani, what a funny & creative version of the song.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good one πŸ‘πŸΌ TFS

Yes, Mish, I am loving Indian Idol 10. Super excited for this weekend. All are good, let us see how it goes. Yes, Mish is good anchor. I have watched him in few episodes.

DAZZ, thanks for the Bin Roye and song details. Will try to watch once I get chance. I liked Mahira in this song. You can see she is a great performer.

Friends, so watched 15th episode of Sila, never expected Taimur to turn out like this.
Mariam is very understanding. Taimur also understands once he realizes his mistake.
Taimur is complex character and tough for me to understand I never realised that after getting doctor's degree, Taimur will behave like this. Such strong love and you don't trust the person you love the most????

One thing i like about the Pak show is misunderstanding is resolved in 2-4 minute timespan.

For now they fight and get back, fight and get back, but these small fights are creating distance between the two...

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

DAZZ, still not sure who the new entry will be. Based on today's episode, I don't think Vatsal will take up this role. A and Z's chemistry is way too hot. Also, Z is not even attending this new guy's calls.
I think, you are right, Anjana could be behind P's death. Anjana is the major player here.

Watch today's episode, never realised Z's will accept things this fast, the way she explained things to the Kitty party aunties.

Good new is the TRPs for this show is now 1.9, it has increased. I guess, A and Z's love story will bring this show in top 10...

Just wanted to share this, for the first time, IF is showing Mishal's picture in TRP toppers. Couldn't stop myself from posting here.

Ami, I saw this earlier today & my thoughts exactly... surprised (considering he's not main lead of the show )
but the fan in me was super happy to see Mishal's picture In a TRP topper show πŸ‘πŸΌ
And oh yeah, he looks ❀️
You did Nothing wrong in sharing this & no apologies please...πŸ€—
Thank you for postingπŸ˜ƒ

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yay finally πŸ‘ Glad to know atleast he is still being involved for recognition😊 Thanks Ami β€οΈπŸ€—
And we all may be ViDha fan but not averse to any of his other characters 😊 Also nothing makes us happier than seeing our Hero being on the spotlight right? His talent and overall personality deserves the bestπŸ‘πŸ˜³
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago