Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Avani...yeah, I have watched Saathiya & found Vivek Oberoi 😉
My poor luck, either he is too selective as a movie actor or for reasons
unknown to me, not many movies of him either. Gosh, why do I enjoy watching actors
who are soo choosy ??😆
Anyway, I have yet to start Sila ( waiting for the right Muhurat 😆 )

I generally watch a week's episodes of YPNTKH together, Avani.
Maybe that's the reason I don't feel the slowness . But I still get what you are trying to say.
This show is definitely stands out content wise & for its subtlety , especially
when you compare with majority of Indian TV shows. We as an audience have been
so accustomed to all that loud BG music, melodrama & what not, shows like YPNTKH
do sometimes seem a bit toned down, & gives that feeling of slow / dullness, though
Iits not. But it's such a relief to watch such a show.
Haha, Sid's on his secret mission to destroy KK, hence much less dialogues from him,
is my guess.
On the other hand, I feel Anu has been speaking more than her usual.
I like her better now than in the beginning episodes.
I also have to mention..., love most of her dresses & her total look... very classy ❤️ 👍🏼
What are your thoughts about Wednesday's episode?? 😉 😆
I actually like the steadiness of the story & how the writers are keeping us guessing
as to who's behind PS's murder. My guess is someone amongst HAR, not S or K.

@ Dazz, 🤗...busy with work??? It's fine, take your time, but please don't stay
away for too long 😳.

I know, we & many other fans of Mishal probably feel the same WRT his wasted talent in
the show. I also wonder, about the time wasted on the sets just for a few short scenes.
I am sure he would hardly need retakes. At this point in his career, Mishal's time is very
crucial. Who better knows that than the ( business ) man himself 😳
Let's keep hoping & wishing him to takes up bigger & better projects.😛

@ Ami & Dazz, I had lost interest in Bepannah for a bit during RK's track & stopped watching
But now looking forward to Z & A's romance after this short leap. The last couple of
episodes have been Promising.
BTW, what happened to Mahi ? The murder of Y& P is still a mystery, correct??
And now, there seems to be a new mystery of S's kidnapping
Seems like the two might be connected somehow.😳

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, have you watched the latest episodes of Bpnnh? Watching these two characters exhibit the many stages of grief - denial, anger, justification, depression and acceptance - throughout the show has been nothing short of astonishment. Jenny and Harshad are both brilliant actors! Seeing A finally come to the point of acceptance of P's affair and acknowledgement of his own imperfections has been a revolution of sorts. I can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with infidelity, but these two characters have given us an outlook into the whirlwind of emotions that ascend in such situations. It may sound bizarre, but I feel a personal connection to Z, A, and their story. Hats off to Cinevistaas and their creative team for executing such an emotionally charged script! 👏 I look forward to the friendship that will bloom between Z and A now that they've dealt with the undesirable association of their spouses. I'm sure there's more to come in the story! 😊 I guess we won't be seeing too much of P and Y from hereon?

Mish, the 7th annual Hum Awards are happening in Canada and guess who'll be attending? Mikaal! I couldn't help but think of you when his name was announced as an attendee. Ahad Raza Mir will also be in attendance. 😎 I don't think Fawad will be attending though.

Oh wow, thats nice. Pak shows must be quite popular in Canada for
their annual award show to be happening there.
Haha, are you planning to attend Dazz ?😉
Speaking of Mikaal, have you tried watching any episodes of Khasara ??
I have been following it .

And any of you guys still watching the other shows we all started a while back...
.Parchayee & Sami's WMDT ??😳
I stopped a while back & never continued.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@Avani...yeah, I have watched Saathiya & found Vivek Oberoi 😉

My poor luck, either he is too selective as a movie actor or for reasons
unknown to me, not many movies of him either. Gosh, why do I enjoy watching actors
who are soo choosy ??😆
Anyway, I have yet to start Sila ( waiting for the right Muhurat 😆 )

I generally watch a week's episodes of YPNTKH together, Avani.
Maybe that's the reason I don't feel the slowness . But I still get what you are trying to say.
This show is definitely stands out content wise & for its subtlety , especially
when you compare with majority of Indian TV shows. We as an audience have been
so accustomed to all that loud BG music, melodrama & what not, shows like YPNTKH
do sometimes seem a bit toned down, & gives that feeling of slow / dullness, though
Iits not. But it's such a relief to watch such a show.
Haha, Sid's on his secret mission to destroy KK, hence much less dialogues from him,
is my guess.
On the other hand, I feel Anu has been speaking more than her usual.
I like her better now than in the beginning episodes.
I also have to mention..., love most of her dresses & her total look... very classy ❤️ 👍🏼
What are your thoughts about Wednesday's episode?? 😉 😆
I actually like the steadiness of the story & how the writers are keeping us guessing
as to who's behind PS's murder. My guess is someone amongst HAR, not S or K.

@ Dazz, 🤗...busy with work??? It's fine, take your time, but please don't stay
away for too long 😳.

I know, we & many other fans of Mishal probably feel the same WRT his wasted talent in
the show. I also wonder, about the time wasted on the sets just for a few short scenes.
I am sure he would hardly need retakes. At this point in his career, Mishal's time is very
crucial. Who better knows that than the ( business ) man himself 😳
Let's keep hoping & wishing him to takes up bigger & better projects.😛

@ Ami & Dazz, I had lost interest in Bepannah for a bit during RK's track & stopped watching
But now looking forward to Z & A's romance after this short leap. The last couple of
episodes have been Promising.
BTW, what happened to Mahi ? The murder of Y& P is still a mystery, correct??
And now, there seems to be a new mystery of S's kidnapping
Seems like the two might be connected somehow.😳

I will never be away from the forum for too long rest assured, Mish! 🤗 Can we please talk about Bpnnh? After yesterday's episode, I'm second guessing the affair once again. There's definitely a culprit somewhere within this entire mystery. This isn't the first time we've all been introduced to the masked avenger. What motive would anyone have to kidnap Sakshi? My guess was Mrs. Hooda, but wouldn't that be too obvious of a guess? Mahi has also been missing from the picture since the leap. Could it be her? I had initially thought of Arjun first given the height and the built of the character, but he was clearly shown on the other end of the phone. 😕 What if Y and P really aren't dead? I know we've spoken about this before on the forum, but I really do wonder. I came across an article a few months ago that suggested that it was Arjun and P that had the affair, hence the hunt for P's diary. For all we know, the diary may have been reconstructed by someone else to fabricate a delusion. 🤔

By the way guys, I've kept up with Parchayee as well and it's a wonderful drama. It is emotionally drawing to watch as both a woman and a daughter, but it is a good story nonetheless. 😊 Is anyone else watching anything interesting these days?
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Oh wow, thats nice. Pak shows must be quite popular in Canada for
their annual award show to be happening there.
Haha, are you planning to attend Dazz ?😉
Speaking of Mikaal, have you tried watching any episodes of Khasara ??
I have been following it .

And any of you guys still watching the other shows we all started a while back...
.Parchayee & Sami's WMDT ??😳
I stopped a while back & never continued.

There's a large Pakistani population here to support an awards show of this kind. 😊 I'd say it would be similar to IIFA happening in NYC a couple of years ago. 😳 No plans of attending, Mish! 😆 I hear the cheapest ticket is for $100 going all the way up to $900. I'd rather watch a Bollywood show for that price. I've been wanting SRK to do a show in my city for years now. We didn't end up getting a date for his last tour with his Happy New Year cast. 🥺 I remember a time when Bollywood stars would come every summer for a show in Canada and the United States.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will never be away from the forum for too long rest assured, Mish! 🤗 Can we please talk about Bpnnh? After yesterday's episode, I'm second guessing the affair once again. There's definitely a culprit somewhere within this entire mystery. This isn't the first time we've all been introduced to the masked avenger. What motive would anyone have to kidnap Sakshi? My guess was Mrs. Hooda, but wouldn't that be too obvious of a guess? Mahi has also been missing from the picture since the leap. Could it be her? I had initially thought of Arjun first given the height and the built of the character, but he was clearly shown on the other end of the phone. 😕 What if Y and P really aren't dead? I know we've spoken about this before on the forum, but I really do wonder. I came across an article a few months ago that suggested that it was Arjun and P that had the affair, hence the hunt for P's diary. For all we know, the diary may have been reconstructed by someone else to fabricate a delusion. 🤔

By the way guys, I've kept up with Parchayee as well and it's a wonderful drama. It is emotionally drawing to watch as both a woman and a daughter, but it is a good story nonetheless. 😊 Is anyone else watching anything interesting these days?

Oh, DAZZ, you are second guessing the affair? I have accepted the fact that there was an affair between Y and P and are dead. It is possible to fabricate some portions of the diary but not all.
Their murder is mystery. It will be shock for me if Y and P were not in love/affair.

It is also possible that both the dad's (Z and A) planned this murder or it could be just A's mom... as P and Y were having affair or who knows it was done by Sakshi????
She tried to convince both Y and P to end the affair, they didn't budge so she took this step. Why would somebody blackmail her??? I am just taking into consideration different options.
I think Sakshi is the key person who can solve this mystery.

As per the internet, it is Adi's mom Anjana who has kidnapped Sakshi as she feels S is responsible for A's going away far from all of them.

Seems that there is going to be role reversal now. Z will be more fun kind of person and A will be bit serious. Let us see how it goes. I am looking forward to mystery as well as need to know the root cause of bpnh...

I am watching Sila as we all discussed, completed 6 episodes.
i second it DAZZ, Taimoor's love for Mariam is strong. I am liking lot of Mariama's dialogues, when Taimoor's dad ask her to not keep any contact with him. She tells her friend, it is not the profession that make people egoistic, it is the money and fame.
Learned few words: Khush fehmi and wada khilafi.

Since the starting Taimoor is very serious guy. It is little serious. I am thinking how these two will get married, Taimoor's family is so against the marriage.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Oh, DAZZ, you are second guessing the affair? I have accepted the fact that there was an affair between Y and P and are dead. It is possible to fabricate some portions of the diary but not all.
Their murder is mystery. It will be shock for me if Y and P were not in love/affair.

It is also possible that both the dad's (Z and A) planned this murder or it could be just A's mom... as P and Y were having affair or who knows it was done by Sakshi????
She tried to convince both Y and P to end the affair, they didn't budge so she took this step. Why would somebody blackmail her??? I am just taking into consideration different options.
I think Sakshi is the key person who can solve this mystery.

As per the internet, it is Adi's mom Anjana who has kidnapped Sakshi as she feels S is responsible for A's going away far from all of them.

Seems that there is going to be role reversal now. Z will be more fun kind of person and A will be bit serious. Let us see how it goes. I am looking forward to mystery as well as need to know the root cause of bpnh...

I am watching Sila as we all discussed, completed 6 episodes.
i second it DAZZ, Taimoor's love for Mariam is strong. I am liking lot of Mariama's dialogues, when Taimoor's dad ask her to not keep any contact with him. She tells her friend, it is not the profession that make people egoistic, it is the money and fame.
Learned few words: Khush fehmi and wada khilafi.

Since the starting Taimoor is very serious guy. It is little serious. I am thinking how these two will get married, Taimoor's family is so against the marriage.

I know we're in for a roller coaster of a ride with this show and nothing is as it appears to us viewers, therefore the deduction of this murder mystery. So it is Anjana that's kidnapped Sakshi. She seemed like the obvious guess, especially when it came to light that the masked avenger was a female. Would Sakshi have been capable of killing her own daughter? She is being blackmailed with reason, but I don't think any mother could stoop to that level in favour of someone else's child. 🤔 Sila is a very practical girl who's worked hard to get into a reputed medical college without any connections and a scholarship. She isn't living her life with her head in the clouds despite the attention that she draws from Taimur who is not only rich and handsome, but is also becoming a physician just like her. Their journey together towards marriage is filled with several bumps and dips along the way.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Mish, I caught the last few episodes of Silsila from this week today and I'm so disappointed in the story. I had such high expectations from the plot of this story, but alas they went the love triangle way between the three leads. K's attraction towards N had me dumbfounded today! 😲 Is it impossible for a man and a woman to be just good friends? Not all relationships between the opposite gender are based on attraction or sexuality. When I had first watched this show, my deepest desire was for the creatives of this show to maintain the platonic relationship they had developed between K and N. It would've been empowering to see a relationship that strong on Indian television for the very first time. At this point, I really feel for M who went out on a limb to save her best friend from the devil in disguise only to have her own husband develop an attraction for that same friend. 🥺 I also feel for N who will suffer the consequences of K's attraction towards her along with the tension that'll prevail in her own friendship with M. 😭
amivp thumbnail

I know we're in for a roller coaster of a ride with this show and nothing is as it appears to us viewers, therefore the deduction of this murder mystery. So it is Anjana that's kidnapped Sakshi. She seemed like the obvious guess, especially when it came to light that the masked avenger was a female. Would Sakshi have been capable of killing her own daughter? She is being blackmailed with reason, but I don't think any mother could stoop to that level in favour of someone else's child. 🤔 Sila is a very practical girl who's worked hard to get into a reputed medical college without any connections and a scholarship. She isn't living her life with her head in the clouds despite the attention that she draws from Taimur who is not only rich and handsome, but is also becoming a physician just like her. Their journey together towards marriage is filled with several bumps and dips along the way.

DAZZ, in bpnh every one is under scanner in my eyes except A, Z, Noor, Z's mom, Z's MIL.
The way Y turned out you never know what kind of people are our there.
After giving second thought to what you wrote about Arjun and watching the last epsiode wherein he wears a hoodie, he could also be the culprit.
So far we are shown person wearing hoodie blackmailing everyone.
If we rewind back, he was the one to get the dairy, first one to read it, first one to find pages missing, re-read it.
Why was the need for him to get diary? I don't get the reason though, he was in love with P and that's why he did all these?
As per last episode he is in love with Noor. It is tough to justify that he could be behind all these.

In 6 months Z has changed a lot, cooks, smiles, jokes, talks about friendship and take decision the way A used to take, childlike.
Is it a natural transformation??? I feel internally she is very hurt, not so easy to change so fast.

Sila: Watched until 12th.
Mariam and Taimur both have very good character, moral values and very good understanding, especailly at the very young age (they are in college).
Both went ahead with Nikah wihtout their families consent. It was shock for me to know this side of Mariam.
All the three sisters have very good understanding and support one another. Elder one is the wiser.
I used to like Mariam's dad, but the way he fixed Mariam's marriage with the other doctor double her age without asking Marian, I didn't like it.
Maraim's parents are little selfish. This is what I feel at the moment.
Both Taimur and Mariam are courageous, the way they informed about the marriage to their respective families.
What a stressful situation to get married and then again disclose the same in stresfull situtation.
I don't understand why parents talk of dissloving the nikah jsut for status. Also, don't understand why Mishaal would want to get married to Taimur when she already
knows that he is in love with other girl. What do you get by marrying such perosn who is in love with someone else???
Taimur manage to get the decent falt to live in after marriage.
It seems that Mariam wants Taimur to take up job and Taimur wants to concentrate on his singing career. So the difference begin on the 2nd day of their marriage.

Didn't know the difference between nikaah and Shaadi.
Sila means present or gift or reward. Hmm, not sure how the story is going to justifying the title..

Where is Avani???

Mish, just watching Sila. Not able to watch Parchayee or WMDT.

Are you planning to watch the remaining Suno Chanda? DAZZ, any plans for Suno Chanda.

amivp thumbnail
It is very SCARY to come to an empty home. Forum is drop dead...

Hiya Friends...

So, caught up with couple more epsiodes of Sila.
The fights are intensifying between Taimur and Mariam.
Is Taimur really conservative guy/typical asian male or just disappointed with the music assignments that he is getting??
He is getting jealous of Mariam's gold medal, getting the job at first go without interview, wants to earn money real fast.
Why Mariam had to confront Taimur about engagement with his cuz, she didn't trust him enough???
Trust, jealosuy, expectations issues are not creeping up between Mariam and T.
T's mom has decided to create rift between T and M and get them divorced. M has decided to take revenege.
Will they be successful? I am eager to know the end. I never thought the such things will come up between T and M. Both are so understanding, have known each other for so long and wouldn't expect such small things will create rift between them.

Pak serials are giving reality check to all kinds of scenarios through their serials. Indeed, marriage is not just bed of roses...

Now too much serious talks let us move to tomorrow as it is Fri. Enjoy one of my fav song.😳 I am not fond of the actors here but loved the male voice and hence sharing.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-53aZ70vl8Q[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

It is very SCARY to come to an empty home. Forum is drop dead...

Hiya Friends...

So, caught up with couple more epsiodes of Sila.
The fights are intensifying between Taimur and Mariam.
Is Taimur really conservative guy/typical asian male or just disappointed with the music assignments that he is getting??
He is getting jealous of Mariam's gold medal, getting the job at first go without interview, wants to earn money real fast.
Why Mariam had to confront Taimur about engagement with his cuz, she didn't trust him enough???
Trust, jealosuy, expectations issues are not creeping up between Mariam and T.
T's mom has decided to create rift between T and M and get them divorced. M has decided to take revenege.
Will they be successful? I am eager to know the end. I never thought the such things will come up between T and M. Both are so understanding, have known each other for so long and wouldn't expect such small things will create rift between them.

Pak serials are giving reality check to all kinds of scenarios through their serials. Indeed, marriage is not just bed of roses...

Now too much serious talks let us move to tomorrow as it is Fri. Enjoy one of my fav song.😳 I am not fond of the actors here but loved the male voice and hence sharing.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-53aZ70vl8Q[/YOUTUBE]

Indeed very scary, Ami! Where are Mish and Avani? They haven't been on the forum in quite a few days. I hope all is well on their end and that they post very soon. 😊 This forum will last until the four of us continue posting here. I often worry about the fate of this forum seeing that we've lost the vast majority of our friends and that Mishal's comeback on KKB didn't interest many of his fans on India Forums. Anyhow, we'll do what we can to continue the momentum we've developed here over the past three years. 😳 I stopped watching Sila once Taimur and Mariam secretly eloped. I had no idea Taimur was insecure of Mariam's accomplishments. The rift you've described between the two reminds me of the movie Abhimaan. Have any of you watched this movie? Brilliant performances by Amitabh and Jaya who play a married couple in the film. I've always been a firm believer in marrying with your parents' blessings. Marriage is a huge commitment that's filled with endless compromises and sacrifices. I don't think any couple can have the perfect marriage because no two people are the same with the same temperament and mentality. That being said, I often feel that when a couple elopes there's always an uncertainty in their minds about their marriage. There's a reticent tension that often prevails between a husband and wife when it comes to their own respective families. The tension alone is enough to drive a wedge between a couple in the form of insecurity, misinterpretation, and alienation from one's home. As for Tamur being a typical male, there are very few men that will stand behind their wives and root for their success when push comes to shove. An outcome of the patriarchal societies that have dominated the world since the beginning of time. 😔