Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami +1 on the house of Suno Chanda. Just loved the house specially Arsals room 😆 It brings about such a good feeling 😃

Also i completed watching Sila (fast forwarded some of the scenes ) . Don't want to reveal much so will not give any comments until you guys watch 😊

Thanks Dazz for recommending :) Also you guys might like this Pak coke studio song by Farhan which i just loved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOKysMnH50

Omg. Avani, you finished Sila already & I haven't even started yet 😆
& stuck at the 10th on Suno Chanda.😕...you will all be waiting forever atleast by me
to start & finish watching the show. So it's OK, you guys can start your discussions & I will
post mine as & when I watch.
Any specific reason you FFed ?? That might help us to skip a few scenes too.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

What's the gist of Silsila, Mish? Are you guys still watching that show on Sony with the lawyer and HR head? You guys haven't had any discussions on that show recently. 😳 I haven't had any time to keep up with KKB recently, but are they really thinking of pairing Aaliya with King? 😲 Oh god no! 😕 Aaliya is as annoying as Tanu! 👎🏼

Where have you been Dazz ?? You Seem to be pretty busy off late 😳
Not sure about Avani, but I am watching YPNTKH , the one show pretty regularly.
Its done quite tastefully ( no melodrama or loud BG music or OTT acting )
& the story continues to interest me. 😛
What I truly like is, every actor's role is justified & crucial to the story ❤️
and not being wasted

There was nothing to indicate anything so far between A & K until Friday's episode in KKB.
That scene with A & K gave an indication the writers might be thinking of it
in the upcoming episodes.
I think it makes sense for the story...my guess is, A might gradually get smitten over
K which could bring a positive change in her behavior & attitude.
Not just annoying, Dazz, but they are criminals & should be locked up (if there was any
logic at all in the show) 😕
Anyway, all I look forward to is watching Mishal & the rest...not bothered 😃

Silslla so far has showcased two couples..
one, extremely loving,caring & happily married doctors Kunal & Mauli &
the other, Nandini & Rajdeep, a total opposite...The greedy,controlling &
extremely abusive Rajdeep torturing his (naive) wife Nandini & using her
for his personal benefit.
The most endearing part is Mauli & Nandini's friendship, They would have drifted apart,
when Nandini chooses to believe Rajdeep over her best friend ( Rajdeep would have
misbehaved with Mouli) FF to the present story & they meet again
surprisingly in a medical conference. Though R & N try to pose as a happy couple,
M is not very convinced. Eventually N reaches out to M when R throws a
pregnant N out on to the streets. N has a miscarriage with nowhere to go,
M helps N & confronts R. M takes N to her home. Ofcourse she does this with
the full support of her husband K every step of the way & her in laws.
This in turn enrages R even more & is now trying everything possible to get N back
with him. The latest (Friday ) episode, N tries to end her life, thanks to R, but K stops her
N is really lucky to have M back in her life at this point & K as an added bonus.
No backstory about N's family has been shown yet. Her only support system
so far have been M & K.
Until now it's been a really well executed show with some fab acting by all the
4 actors. 👍🏼
How the story proceeds needs to be seen.

Omg,. ( you asked for the gist & what did I write??...
A long story...😆 ) got carried away...So sorry !!

Hope you can watch some of the previous episodes to appreciate the show & the actors
performances 😛

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Omg. Avani, you finished Sila already & I haven't even started yet😆
& stuck at the 10th on Suno Chanda.😕...you will all be waiting forever atleast by me
to start & finish watching the show. So it's OK, you guys can start your discussions & I will
post mine as & when I watch.
Any specific reason you FFed ?? That might help us to skip a few scenes too.

Mish Reason for fast forwarding is the story. It's similar to Saathiya movie if you have watched .As i am big fan of original Tamil version of Madhavan and have watched sooo many times i didn't want to watch the same but couldn't leave in between 😃 Regardless i loved the way they showed equation between the two
I loved the female lead . She is indeed pretty.but may be it's just me her hindi accent didn't look native to me !! So it was difficult to believe she was of middle class!!!
YPNTKH i haven't watched from last week. Mish Somehow it seems to be slow .Also Suddhants acting ,i found last few episodes wanting more. I couldn't relate to his emotions at all. It looks like as if he is just reading scripts 😕 Is it only me?What do you think ?
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami +1 on the house of Suno Chanda. Just loved the house specially Arsals room 😆 It brings about such a good feeling 😃

Also i completed watching Sila (fast forwarded some of the scenes ) . Don't want to reveal much so will not give any comments until you guys watch 😊

Thanks Dazz for recommending :) Also you guys might like this Pak coke studio song by Farhan which i just loved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOKysMnH50

Avani, I finished watching the entire series. Just that I had to watch on dailymotion as youtube videos are blocked here. I really enjoyed the entire series. Oh and the last episode, I felt like I am part of one live wedding. Nok jhoks of Arsal and Jiya on the stage, Arsal, you call me 'aap' and Jiya no... HaHaHa... Only these two can fight like this during their wedding celebrations.
The royal entry of all the couples during wedding, I simply loved it!

Yes, the house is very beautiful...In all the small fights, you finally see the immense love between family members. Such positive show.

TFS the song. Farhan is very versatile actor. I love and enjoy his singing...

Thank you again for recommending this show!

You are fast, I just finished watching the first and half of second episode. So far liking it.

amivp thumbnail

I agree, Ami! Ainy Jaffri is very pretty. 😊 How far along are you in terms of episodes?

I finished watching the first and half of the second episode.
The story is moving fast in this one. In other serials that I watched, the lead pair falls in love in after almost 15 episodes.
Mariam is tough nut to crack but, She is wise and accepts her mistakes. Taimoor's love is pure for Mariam.
I don't know why girls have to work, Is dad not making enough money?
May be things will be clear in future episodes.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Where have you been Dazz ?? You Seem to be pretty busy off late 😳
Not sure about Avani, but I am watching YPNTKH , the one show pretty regularly.
Its done quite tastefully ( no melodrama or loud BG music or OTT acting )
& the story continues to interest me. 😛
What I truly like is, every actor's role is justified & crucial to the story ❤️
and not being wasted

There was nothing to indicate anything so far between A & K until Friday's episode in KKB.
That scene with A & K gave an indication the writers might be thinking of it
in the upcoming episodes.
I think it makes sense for the story...my guess is, A might gradually get smitten over
K which could bring a positive change in her behavior & attitude.
Not just annoying, Dazz, but they are criminals & should be locked up (if there was any
logic at all in the show) 😕
Anyway, all I look forward to is watching Mishal & the rest...not bothered 😃

Silslla so far has showcased two couples..
one, extremely loving,caring & happily married doctors Kunal & Mauli &
the other, Nandini & Rajdeep, a total opposite...The greedy,controlling &
extremely abusive Rajdeep torturing his (naive) wife Nandini & using her
for his personal benefit.
The most endearing part is Mauli & Nandini's friendship, They would have drifted apart,
when Nandini chooses to believe Rajdeep over her best friend ( Rajdeep would have
misbehaved with Mouli) FF to the present story & they meet again
surprisingly in a medical conference. Though R & N try to pose as a happy couple,
M is not very convinced. Eventually N reaches out to M when R throws a
pregnant N out on to the streets. N has a miscarriage with nowhere to go,
M helps N & confronts R. M takes N to her home. Ofcourse she does this with
the full support of her husband K every step of the way & her in laws.
This in turn enrages R even more & is now trying everything possible to get N back
with him. The latest (Friday ) episode, N tries to end her life, thanks to R, but K stops her
N is really lucky to have M back in her life at this point & K as an added bonus.
No backstory about N's family has been shown yet. Her only support system
so far have been M & K.
Until now it's been a really well executed show with some fab acting by all the
4 actors. 👍🏼
How the story proceeds needs to be seen.

Omg,. ( you asked for the gist & what did I write??...
A long story...😆 ) got carried away...So sorry !!

Hope you can watch some of the previous episodes to appreciate the show & the actors
performances 😛

Mish, I'm so pressed for time these days that I can't even begin to tell you. Thus, the lack of activity and absence from the forum. I'm hoping it'll get better in the coming month. 😳 Thank you so much for giving me the plot of the show! 🤗 Silsila seems quite interesting and I hope I'm able to catch more episodes in the future. 😊 As for KKB, the show's been stretched like a tasteless wad of gum. I don't understand how the audiences in India have predilections for these kinds of shows. Beats me quite honestly! 😕 I'm just sad that an actor like Mishal Raheja is being wasted on this show when he could've taken up another show as the lead character. 🥺 We all know he's going to take a long break after KKB, so there goes my dream of watching him in another love story on television anytime soon. 😔
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I finished watching the first and half of the second episode.
The story is moving fast in this one. In other serials that I watched, the lead pair falls in love in after almost 15 episodes.
Mariam is tough nut to crack but, She is wise and accepts her mistakes. Taimoor's love is pure for Mariam.
I don't know why girls have to work, Is dad not making enough money?
May be things will be clear in future episodes.

I think her dad doesn't earn enough which is why the daughters are earning to help their parents meet ends. I thought Taimur's love for Maryam was stronger than her love for him. I'm still not sure how these two drift apart in the second half of the series. 😭
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mish, I'm so pressed for time these days that I can't even begin to tell you. Thus, the lack of activity and absence from the forum. I'm hoping it'll get better in the coming month.😳 Thank you so much for giving me the plot of the show!🤗 Silsila seems quite interesting and I hope I'm able to catch more episodes in the future.😊 As for KKB, the show's been stretched like a tasteless wad of gum. I don't understand how the audiences in India have predilections for these kinds of shows. Beats me quite honestly!😕 I'm just sad that an actor like Mishal Raheja is being wasted on this show when he could've taken up another show as the lead character.🥺 We all know he's going to take a long break after KKB, so there goes my dream of watching him in another love story on television anytime soon.😔

Dazz that's what makes me feel really bad.He could have easily been lead in some interesting love story or in fact any story . It couldn't be that he didn't get offers !!! His talent gone wasted
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Ami, have you watched the latest episodes of Bpnnh? Watching these two characters exhibit the many stages of grief - denial, anger, justification, depression and acceptance - throughout the show has been nothing short of astonishment. Jenny and Harshad are both brilliant actors! Seeing A finally come to the point of acceptance of P's affair and acknowledgement of his own imperfections has been a revolution of sorts. I can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with infidelity, but these two characters have given us an outlook into the whirlwind of emotions that ascend in such situations. It may sound bizarre, but I feel a personal connection to Z, A, and their story. Hats off to Cinevistaas and their creative team for executing such an emotionally charged script! 👏 I look forward to the friendship that will bloom between Z and A now that they've dealt with the undesirable association of their spouses. I'm sure there's more to come in the story! 😊 I guess we won't be seeing too much of P and Y from hereon?

Mish, the 7th annual Hum Awards are happening in Canada and guess who'll be attending? Mikaal! I couldn't help but think of you when his name was announced as an attendee. Ahad Raza Mir will also be in attendance. 😎 I don't think Fawad will be attending though.
amivp thumbnail

Ami, have you watched the latest episodes of Bpnnh? Watching these two characters exhibit the many stages of grief - denial, anger, justification, depression and acceptance - throughout the show has been nothing short of astonishment. Jenny and Harshad are both brilliant actors! Seeing A finally come to the point of acceptance of P's affair and acknowledgement of his own imperfections has been a revolution of sorts. I can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with infidelity, but these two characters have given us an outlook into the whirlwind of emotions that ascend in such situations. It may sound bizarre, but I feel a personal connection to Z, A, and their story. Hats off to Cinevistaas and their creative team for executing such an emotionally charged script! 👏 I look forward to the friendship that will bloom between Z and A now that they've dealt with the undesirable association of their spouses. I'm sure there's more to come in the story! 😊 I guess we won't be seeing too much of P and Y from hereon?

Mish, the 7th annual Hum Awards are happening in Canada and guess who'll be attending? Mikaal! I couldn't help but think of you when his name was announced as an attendee. Ahad Raza Mir will also be in attendance. 😎 I don't think Fawad will be attending though.

It is heart wrenching to see A's condition. Both the actors are playing it so well that you connect with the characters. To accept infidelity and also one's own imperfections takes lot of courage.
I thought Z will be the one who will be affected the most, but seems that she is coming out of this pretty well but A is totally changed person. His childish and fun filled nature is gone.

I understood P's stand of drifting apart from A but still Y's side I am not convinced. There is still mystery behind the death of Y and P, for now we won't see Y and P but I think it will come up later.

There are rumors that Vatsal is going to join bpnh team and will be in love with Z.
Also, today's episode gave some feelings that Z is getting married, but seems that she will be getting some award. There is leap of 6 months.

Now the big question is who will be the one to fall in love first? Z or A? I think Z, well I want both to fall for eachother at the same time.

Let us see how creatives show us the journey of Z and A...

Creatives, direction and wardrobe, make up everything is good in this show..

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago