Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, P was pregnant at the time of her death.
Z finds out from the gyno (this gyno is Z's dad's friend's wife) that P was carrying Y's child.
She somehow gets the file from the gyno and is going to use in the court to prove that Y and P were in love and that Y didn't commit suicide and took life of P.
She shows the same proof to A as Z doesn't want Adi to get the shock of his life in the court by knowing these details at the 11th hour. As usual, Adi is going to destroy this proof as he doesn't want this case to be reopened.

Now as per tellychakkar, the child was of Adi. Sakshi (P's mom) will clear this and she would also clear that the pic that Adi saw of 3 of them (Yash, Pooja and Sakshi) was taken when she was trying to convince Yash and Pooja to end their relation and go back to their respective spouses.
Pooja was ready to abort the child but then Yash was ready to accept her child... (Now al these is based on article). At Least this proves that why Pooja didn't sign the divorce papers.

In one of the yesterday episode, Sakshi was shown tellying Arjun that if Pooja would have listened to her(Sakshi) then she would not have died and then we are moved to next scene, viewer are left in hanging situation.

Could watch today's but I am sure some more revelations today as well.

One correction ...As per today's episode, Puja aborted the child as Adi was not ready for the kid (Adi took this as one joke from Puja when Puja told him about her pregnancy. Puja immediately changed the convo to joke). So, I believe she was not pregnant during her death.

Mish, watched first 10-15 minutes of Sila and I am loving the dad's character. Girl seems to be focused on her studies.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, P was pregnant at the time of her death.
Z finds out from the gyno (this gyno is Z's dad's friend's wife) that P was carrying Y's child.
She somehow gets the file from the gyno and is going to use in the court to prove that Y and P were in love and that Y didn't commit suicide and took life of P.
She shows the same proof to A as Z doesn't want Adi to get the shock of his life in the court by knowing these details at the 11th hour. As usual, Adi is going to destroy this proof as he doesn't want this case to be reopened.

Now as per tellychakkar, the child was of Adi. Sakshi (P's mom) will clear this and she would also clear that the pic that Adi saw of 3 of them (Yash, Pooja and Sakshi) was taken when she was trying to convince Yash and Pooja to end their relation and go back to their respective spouses.
Pooja was ready to abort the child but then Yash was ready to accept her child... (Now al these is based on article). At Least this proves that why Pooja didn't sign the divorce papers.

In one of the yesterday episode, Sakshi was shown tellying Arjun that if Pooja would have listened to her(Sakshi) then she would not have died and then we are moved to next scene, viewer are left in hanging situation.

Could watch today's but I am sure some more revelations today as well.

Ami, I'm finally up-to-date on the current plot of Bpnnh. Yesterday's episode left me kind of speechless. 😲 I understand that Sakshi is P's mom and will always hurt for her daughter and the manner in which she departed from this world, however I don't understand how she put the entire blame of A and P's failed marriage on A. I felt as if she was trying to justify her daughter's actions although she repeatedly claimed that infidelity was unacceptable. P could've voiced her concerns in her marriage to A that she wanted more from their marriage. If he wasn't taking her concerns seriously, then she should've seeked marriage counseling or therapy. There were many avenues for her to make her apprehensions know in regards to her marriage. 🤔 Z has shown a lot of maturity in her situation by attempting to acknowledge where she flawed in her marriage and trying to comprehend the entire scenario from her husband's perspective. It takes a really big person to own up to their mistakes like Z after everything she's gone through. Y mistook her as being weak. but I think she emerged much stronger than Y's expectation of her. His loss in the end that he couldn't see how supportive and understanding of a wife he had all along. 🥺

Mish, I watched an episode of DD's new show on Colours. I was intrigued within the first five minutes of the story and N's character. I agree, all four leads are superb in their respective characters. I've never come across the actor playing the abusive husband before, but he's doing quite well especially for someone new to the industry. I think I'll be continuing with this show because it seems so different from the norm on Indian television these days. I love DD and have been a fan for a long time now. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

One correction ...As per today's episode, Puja aborted the child as Adi was not ready for the kid (Adi took this as one joke from Puja when Puja told him about her pregnancy. Puja immediately changed the convo to joke). So, I believe she was not pregnant during her death.

Mish, watched first 10-15 minutes of Sila and I am loving the dad's character. Girl seems to be focused on her studies.

I think you'll enjoy Sila, Ami. I actually liked Ainy Jaffri even more than Farhan Saeed in this drama. 😊
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So are you guys keeping up with the short but sweet scenes of King in KKB from this week ?
Well, after watching today's, felt like they will gradually pair RS's sis A with King 😳
It looked like that to me atleast. So far, King has been a great friend to P & a positive
character. I just don't want the writers to flip & turn him negative, please.
I would rather King be the reason for A to turn over a new leaf.

Anyway, fans of the show are fed up of that negative character T in the show &
are tweeting asking to give more screen space to King . They
want Mishal's fans to join in & support them. Hope the writers listen
& we get to see more of King...here it is...

#kumkumbhagya #MishalRaheja fans where are you guys please come and join us ,we should something to these @leena_real obsessed writers, they are again and again sidelining mishal to give importance to this shitty character Tanu
please cooporate with us #ENDTANU
Hopefully Mishal fans on twitter join in 😳

@ Dazz, glad you want to continue watching Silsila. Not sure which episode you watched,
but I was literally teary eyed ( happy tears ) after today's episode. N is so lucky to have a friend
like Mouli & now Kunal. IMO, M & K are not just couple goals, but friend goals too.
I just can't or don't want to imagine how this beautiful friendship will start cracking up later.

@ Ami...Sorry Ami, haven't started Sila yet, but will soon, for sure. I will try to watch
atleast a couple this weekend.
Also, watched 10 of Suno Chanda & maybe continue with a few more.
Ami, your comment earlier of Jalal the sweetheart, literally cracked me up
like crazy.. 🤣 🤣.
Yup, he's too good & Shahana too..😆 😆
Do you get all of the diaologues, esp. Shahana's...she speaks too fast esp.when
she's upset & I miss out on the humor. But truly one comedy club, this family is..😉 😆

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I'm finally up-to-date on the current plot of Bpnnh. Yesterday's episode left me kind of speechless. 😲 I understand that Sakshi is P's mom and will always hurt for her daughter and the manner in which she departed from this world, however I don't understand how she put the entire blame of A and P's failed marriage on A. I felt as if she was trying to justify her daughter's actions although she repeatedly claimed that infidelity was unacceptable. P could've voiced her concerns in her marriage to A that she wanted more from their marriage. If he wasn't taking her concerns seriously, then she should've seeked marriage counseling or therapy. There were many avenues for her to make her apprehensions know in regards to her marriage. 🤔 Z has shown a lot of maturity in her situation by attempting to acknowledge where she flawed in her marriage and trying to comprehend the entire scenario from her husband's perspective. It takes a really big person to own up to their mistakes like Z after everything she's gone through. Y mistook her as being weak. but I think she emerged much stronger than Y's expectation of her. His loss in the end that he couldn't see how supportive and understanding of a wife he had all along. 🥺

Mish, I watched an episode of DD's new show on Colours. I was intrigued within the first five minutes of the story and N's character. I agree, all four leads are superb in their respective characters. I've never come across the actor playing the abusive husband before, but he's doing quite well especially for someone new to the industry. I think I'll be continuing with this show because it seems so different from the norm on Indian television these days. I love DD and have been a fan for a long time now. 😊

You have explained so rightly about Z's take after reading the diary.
P should not have taken the decision on her own related to unborn child. She was A's best friend since years but then never understood him in my POV.
You are right about other options of counseling or therapy. There are so many options but cheating is not justified here.
Spouse is someone who is very near and dear to you and kind of punching bag (not to cross the respect/limit here) and not able to share the pregnancy, I don't understand.

SAkshi could have put across all the points in a god way, but then she is P's mom and hence all the blame game on A.

Regarding Y, I was totally shocked by his dialogue that he couldn't tell anything to Z when she left her home for him, to marry him.

LEt us see how A and Z will start a new chapter in their life. Not sure if they will be able to forget this cheating or not...

Yes, DAZZ, Sila seems to be interesting, I am looking forward to that show. Ainy's eyes are beautiful, smile also.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So are you guys keeping up with the short but sweet scenes of King in KKB from this week ?

Well, after watching today's, felt like they will gradually pair RS's sis A with King 😳
It looked like that to me atleast. So far, King has been a great friend to P & a positive

#kumkumbhagya #MishalRaheja fans where are you guys please come and join us ,we should something to these @leena_real obsessed writers, they are again and again sidelining mishal to give importance to this shitty character Tanu

@ Dazz, glad you want to continue watching Silsila. Not sure which episode you watched,
but I was literally teary eyed ( happy tears ) after today's episode. N is so lucky to have a friend
like Mouli & now Kunal. IMO, M & K are not just couple goals, but friend goals too.
I just can't or don't want to imagine how this beautiful friendship will start cracking up later.

@ Ami...Sorry Ami, haven't started Sila yet, but will soon, for sure. I will try to watch
like crazy.. 🤣 🤣.
she's upset & I miss out on the humor. But truly one comedy club, this family is..😉 😆

Yes, I very much keep up with King's scenes in KKB. I look forward to those scenes.
After watching today's scenes, I also felt like makers will pair A and King.
I enjoyed A and King's scene today.
I was laughing 😆😆😆, King doesn't know proper hindi and is trying to utter urdu words. Seriously, King????😆😆
In the end I really want King to say at least one dialogue in Urdu, Let us see how he improves..😆😆
I totally agree with you about the above highlighted points.

I guess the makers are listening now since this week we can see King. Story should move forward, it is super slow.

I just laugh at T, she is one silly character in the show. How can A be with her for so long??? She is fooling A??? Don't get it.

No worries about Sila, take your time.

Yes, Sahana is too fast and you have to be highly focused to understand her dialogues. As you progress, you will see more of Jalal, he is getting more crazy..I am loving the show and the title track.

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
I am hearing rave reviews about movie SANJU, came across this video so thought of sharing.
So much hard work and team work goes behind the scenes.
RK to SD making...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPsJZtnXM4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ami +1 on the house of Suno Chanda. Just loved the house specially Arsals room 😆 It brings about such a good feeling 😃

Also i completed watching Sila (fast forwarded some of the scenes ) . Don't want to reveal much so will not give any comments until you guys watch 😊

Thanks Dazz for recommending :) Also you guys might like this Pak coke studio song by Farhan which i just loved

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOKysMnH50
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

You have explained so rightly about Z's take after reading the diary.
P should not have taken the decision on her own related to unborn child. She was A's best friend since years but then never understood him in my POV.
You are right about other options of counseling or therapy. There are so many options but cheating is not justified here.
Spouse is someone who is very near and dear to you and kind of punching bag (not to cross the respect/limit here) and not able to share the pregnancy, I don't understand.

SAkshi could have put across all the points in a god way, but then she is P's mom and hence all the blame game on A.

Regarding Y, I was totally shocked by his dialogue that he couldn't tell anything to Z when she left her home for him, to marry him.

LEt us see how A and Z will start a new chapter in their life. Not sure if they will be able to forget this cheating or not...

Yes, DAZZ, Sila seems to be interesting, I am looking forward to that show. Ainy's eyes are beautiful, smile also.

I agree, Ami! Ainy Jaffri is very pretty. 😊 How far along are you in terms of episodes?
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

like crazy.. 🤣 🤣.

What's the gist of Silsila, Mish? Are you guys still watching that show on Sony with the lawyer and HR head? You guys haven't had any discussions on that show recently. 😳 I haven't had any time to keep up with KKB recently, but are they really thinking of pairing Aaliya with King? 😲 Oh god no! 😕 Aaliya is as annoying as Tanu! 👎🏼