Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
bpnh, not sure how many of you are watching...
I have to get the things out of my mind and my system.
Please don't come after me with rolling pin if you haven't watched yet as I am writing what happened in last 2 days. I almost stopped watching but then in past 2 episodes the affair is revealed.
So, the affair was real. Arjun gives P's diary to Z. Z reads P's entire diary, everything revealed.

Article:

Yash assumed that Z was very weak and Puja assumed that A was just good friend but not husband material.
Y and P were so wrong in their assumptions, Z is turning out to be the bravest girl and A is turning out to be the best hubby kind of guy.
I don't know what Zoya is made of, after all these, she calls P and Y relationship 'paak'. She accepts where she could have made efforts to save her marriage, understands P and Y situation, which is ok, but then relation 'paak'????
A's reaction is very human.

We were all thinking there won't be any affair but this turned out to be full fledged AFFAIR.πŸ˜”
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

bpnh, not sure how many of you are watching...

I have to get the things out of my mind and my system.
Please don't come after me with rolling pin if you haven't watched yet as I am writing what happened in last 2 days. I almost stopped watching but then in past 2 episodes the affair is revealed.
So, the affair was real. Arjun gives P's diary to Z. Z reads P's entire diary, everything revealed.

Article:

Yash assumed that Z was very weak and Puja assumed that A was just good friend but not husband material.
Y and P were so wrong in their assumptions, Z is turning out to be the bravest girl and A is turning out to be the best hubby kind of guy.
I don't know what Zoya is made of, after all these, she calls P and Y relationship 'paak'. She accepts where she could have made efforts to save her marriage, understands P and Y situation, which is ok, but then relation 'paak'????
A's reaction is very human.

We were all thinking there won't be any affair but this turned out to be full fledged AFFAIR.πŸ˜”

I'm shocked the revelation came this soon, Ami! 😲 Woa, we were all wrong thinking that their affair was fabricated. I watched a couple of episodes from last week, but I'm still out of the loop in terms of the story. I missed a month and a half of episodes, so I'm in the process of trying to understand the story. Gosh, why would Yash and Pooja do that to their spouses who they vowed to love and cherish until death due them part. 😭 I hope the show isn't ending, Ami! πŸ˜• There's still so much to explore. Jenny and Harshad are both outdoing themselves with their performances in each episode. πŸ‘ Pairings are barely ever repeated on Indian television, therefore I hope the creatives and the channel make the most of this pairing. 😳

PS - Is anyone watching Drashti Dhami's new show?
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'm shocked the revelation came this soon, Ami! 😲 Woa, we were all wrong thinking that their affair was fabricated. I watched a couple of episodes from last week, but I'm still out of the loop in terms of the story. I missed a month and a half of episodes, so I'm in the process of trying to understand the story. Gosh, why would Yash and Pooja do that to their spouses who they vowed to love and cherish until death due them part. 😭 I hope the show isn't ending, Ami! πŸ˜• There's still so much to explore. Jenny and Harshad are both outdoing themselves with their performances in each episode. πŸ‘ Pairings are barely ever repeated on Indian television, therefore I hope the creatives and the channel make the most of this pairing. 😳

PS - Is anyone watching Drashti Dhami's new show?

Some of the highlights from the last month or so, hope this will give you little idea about what happened.
1. Rajeev's entry
2. Rajeev frames Adi and Zoya in PY's murder case.
3. ZA flee from A's home and then the entire jungle track ( This shows the understanding and friendship development between two characters ZA)
4. ZA arrested by Rajveer and given worst treatment in the jail.
5. Mr. Hooda fights ZA's case, he proves Y responsible for his and Puja's death. Basically he proved in the court that Y was in severe debt, depression and killed himself and Puja. No dent in Puja's character,
6. ZA are released from jail and all charges cleared. Yash's family and Zoya took this thing to heart that Yash was the murderer. She swears to reopen the case and clear Y's name.
7. Rajveer is suspended for ill treatment of ZA in the jail.
8. Again entire track of Zoya kidnap and bomb in Adi's home by Rajveer. Aditya saves the entire situation and end up in hospital.
8. Zoya admits A's has done lot of things for her and others but then wrong is wrong she will reopen the case and clear Y's name, Arjun is with her in reopening the case and gives her P's diary. Z reads P's diary and viewers are shown all things clear. AFFAIR... Really brutal fact..

I think this entire one and half month creatives were trying to get more TRP, just my guess.
You could see things going from one track to another track very fast. i could not connect to story at all during this time.

Seems that everything is on track now. And, I don't think that show will end this soon.
But for sure there is struggle for TRP, so unsure of it's extension. TRPs are not dropping, it is stable but i don't see much increase. TRP aunties would not connect with the story as it is about infidelity.
It takes time for people to accept hard hitting facts.

Regarding Silsila, I am not watching the show, but have come across promos and it is again a hard hitting reality based on the promo. I feel only people who are emotionally strong can watch this show. You feel like you are watching one of the episodes from Savdhan India...

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Some of the highlights from the last month or so, hope this will give you little idea about what happened.
1. Rajeev's entry
2. Rajeev frames Adi and Zoya in PY's murder case.
3. ZA flee from A's home and then the entire jungle track ( This shows the understanding and friendship development between two characters ZA)
4. ZA arrested by Rajveer and given worst treatment in the jail.
5. Mr. Hooda fights ZA's case, he proves Y responsible for his and Puja's death. Basically he proved in the court that Y was in severe debt, depression and killed himself and Puja. No dent in Puja's character,
6. ZA are released from jail and all charges cleared. Yash's family and Zoya took this thing to heart that Yash was the murderer. She swears to reopen the case and clear Y's name.
7. Rajveer is suspended for ill treatment of ZA in the jail.
8. Again entire track of Zoya kidnap and bomb in Adi's home by Rajveer. Aditya saves the entire situation and end up in hospital.
8. Zoya admits A's has done lot of things for her and others but then wrong is wrong she will reopen the case and clear Y's name, Arjun is with her in reopening the case and gives her P's diary. Z reads P's diary and viewers are shown all things clear. AFFAIR... Really brutal fact..

I think this entire one and half month creatives were trying to get more TRP, just my guess.
You could see things going from one track to another track very fast. i could not connect to story at all during this time.

Seems that everything is on track now. And, I don't think that show will end this soon.
But for sure there is struggle for TRP, so unsure of it's extension. TRPs are not dropping, it is stable but i don't see much increase. TRP aunties would not connect with the story as it is about infidelity.
It takes time for people to accept hard hitting facts.

Regarding Silsila, I am not watching the show, but have come across promos and it is again a hard hitting reality based on the promo. I feel only people who are emotionally strong can watch this show. You feel like you are watching one of the episodes from Savdhan India...

Woah Ami, that's a very well written gist of the story so far. Like you all. I was surprised (& sad)
the affair was Real. I was hoping it was fabricated & the mystery of their friendship & the rest
was in the dairy. Now that the mystery & truth is revealed, wonder how will the makers go about
the story to make it interesting. The only enjoyable part for me atleast would be
H & J 's chemistry in A& Z's LS, What about Mahi, Arjun & Noor?
I feel R will be back later, they have left his track open ended now ( didn't he just disappear Ami?)
Asking since I missed a few episodes myself.

Anyway...guys, don't be surprised... I have been watching SBRK
Started more out of curiosity, & have been stuck to it for a couple of reasons for now,atleast.
Like Ami said, you have to be emotionally strong to watch DDs character, Nandini 's story.
She is doing a great job as the physically abused & mentally tortured wife.
Yes, it's being shown very realistically & the actor playing the abusive husband is also doing
a fab job
But then, there's also a well balanced story of the other happily married &
totally in love (doctor) couple, Mauli & Kunal ( Shakti & Aditi )
There's is like a soothing balm & both the actors again are doing an amazing job.
Finally, the best part in the story so far has been the genuine deep Friendship &
emotional bond between Mauli & Nandini.❀️, initially thru' FBs & now for real.
This is something I feel that really stands out in the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What happens later is to be seen, as per title & promos.
I will continue to watch as long as it interests me (I generally get bored quite soon
Esp..with Indian shows, lol )
But so far, it's a very well written & executed show with some brilliant acting by all
the 4 key actors πŸ‘
If you can handle the tough scenes, I suggest you guys give it a try😳.

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I love the dialogue and I am amazed by the actress playing Arsla's mom. She very smoothly delivers punjabi and urdu dialogues. Comedy is such tough job and actors are delivery heavy dialogue with perfect expressions...
Jala and Arsal's mom convo, recorded by Jiya's little bro and then he shows the same to granny and bua and my GOD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So guys, I finally caught up with a few episodes of Suno Chanda & OMG...Is this one
hilarious show or what??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TBH, the first couple of episodes irritated me a little bit. But as I continued on, the
characters made more sense, became more appealing & story more entertaining.
And now, neither can I stop watching nor laughing...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Avani for suggesting this.πŸ€— It Really is a great stress buster.
I think the most hilarious characters are Jalal & Arsala's mom & young DJ ...he's one smart
kiddo πŸ˜†...I am totally loving Jalal's & Shahana's convo.πŸ˜†

The only annoying so far is Billo Rani, somehow can't enjoy her acting.
Jiya at times is a little OTT. And Shahira ( Sherry) is the cutest ( the actor looks like
he is Karan Tacker's twin )πŸ˜‰
And Omg...I was laughing so hard watching Jiya's mom crying when Jiya was missing..
I was confused if she was really crying Or trying to make a funny face ??? πŸ˜†.
Anyway, the show has been super duper entertaining πŸ‘

Dazz, I honestly recommend you watch it too, when you can. Even if occasionally, watching
just an episode or 2 will relax you, for sure. Do give it a try.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So guys, I finally caught up with a few episodes of Suno Chanda & OMG...Is this one
hilarious show or what???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TBH, the first couple of episodes irritated me a little bit. But as I continued on, the
characters made more sense, became more appealing & story more entertaining.
And now, neither can I stop watching nor laughing...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Avani for suggesting this.πŸ€— It Really is a great stress buster.
I think the most hilarious characters are Jalal & Arsala's mom & young DJ ...he's one smart
kiddoπŸ˜†...I am totally loving Jalal's & Shahana's convo.πŸ˜†

The only annoying so far is Billo Rani, somehow can't enjoy her acting.
Jiya at times is a little OTT. And Shahira ( Sherry) is the cutest ( the actor looks like
he is Karan Tacker's twin )πŸ˜‰
And Omg...I was laughing so hard watching Jiya's mom crying when Jiya was missing..
I was confused if she was really cryingOr trying to make a funny face ???πŸ˜†.
Anyway, the show has been super duper entertainingπŸ‘

Dazz, I honestly recommend you watch it too, when you can. Even if occasionally, watching
just an episode or 2 will relax you, for sure. Do give it a try.πŸ˜ƒ

Mish Glad that you loved it 😊 Yes Jalal and Shahana are hilarious πŸ˜† And DJ too. I noticed his acting nuances it's so natural . That kid is one hell of an actor!!
I just loved Farhan . Arsal's expression in some scenes are spot on . Love the way he speaks punjabi with his mom and urdu with others πŸ˜ƒ I was always a fan of his singing now his acting too :) You will see romantic side of him too and i loved their chemistry !!
Yes Iqra is OTT sometimes but her character is like that so i didn't mind!!
And Billo is the reason i had told in earlier post that some scenes are cliched but good part is in the later episodes they show why she behaves the way she does through Be jaan and Arsals dialogues (unlike hindi show where it's just for fun although it's not).
Sheriyar is such a sweet and sensible guy. Hahaha yes that crying scene by her mom is funny and i love her Dad too .Always feels he is sick (Be jaans dialogue Nazakat naam kya rakh diya πŸ˜†)

Also while discussing this show Meenu found this!! Farhans rendering of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khans song
Loved this song and his rendition

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOz1sVE4nyQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Woah Ami, that's a very well written gist of the story so far. Like you all. I was surprised (& sad)
the affair was Real. I was hoping it was fabricated & the mystery of their friendship & the rest
was in the dairy. Now that the mystery & truth is revealed, wonder how will the makers go about
the story to make it interesting. The only enjoyable part for me atleast would be
H & J 's chemistry in A& Z's LS, What about Mahi, Arjun & Noor?
I feel R will be back later, they have left his track open ended now ( didn't he just disappear Ami?)
Asking since I missed a few episodes myself.

Anyway...guys, don't be surprised... I have been watching SBRK
Started more out of curiosity, & have been stuck to it for a couple of reasons for now,atleast.
Like Ami said, you have to be emotionally strong to watch DDs character, Nandini 's story.
She is doing a great job as the physically abused & mentally tortured wife.
Yes, it's being shown very realistically & the actor playing the abusive husband is also doing
a fab job
But then, there's also a well balanced story of the other happily married &
totally in love (doctor) couple, Mauli & Kunal ( Shakti & Aditi )
There's is like a soothing balm & both the actors again are doing an amazing job.
Finally, the best part in the story so far has been the genuine deep Friendship &
emotional bond between Mauli & Nandini.❀️, initially thru' FBs & now for real.
This is something I feel that really stands out in the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What happens later is to be seen, as per title & promos.
I will continue to watch as long as it interests me (I generally get bored quite soon
Esp..with Indian shows, lol )
But so far, it's a very well written & executed show with some brilliant acting by all
the 4 key actors πŸ‘
If you can handle the tough scenes, I suggest you guys give it a try😳.

Yes, Mish, Rajveer just ran away, he will come back later for sure. How can a govt have CBI officer like him? He is totally fishy.

I am confused about what is going on in creative's mind. It seems that now Z has accepted to all the facts, wants to get closure and clear Y's name.
Adi doesn't want to reopen the case. Now the unborn child is in picture.
Not sure how ZA love story will start, even if it starts I am not sure how the feelings will be as one or the other way they will always remember their respective spouse.
Also, there is still some mystery as few pages are missing from P's diary.
I feel that Mr. Hooda and his wife knows something more. It is all confusing for me,
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Mish Glad that you loved it 😊 Yes Jalal and Shahana are hilarious πŸ˜† And DJ too. I noticed his acting nuances it's so natural . That kid is one hell of an actor!!
I just loved Farhan . Arsal's expression in some scenes are spot on . Love the way he speaks punjabi with his mom and urdu with others πŸ˜ƒ I was always a fan of his singing now his acting too :) You will see romantic side of him too and i loved their chemistry !!
Yes Iqra is OTT sometimes but her character is like that so i didn't mind!!
And Billo is the reason i had told in earlier post that some scenes are cliched but good part is in the later episodes they show why she behaves the way she does through Be jaan and Arsals dialogues (unlike hindi show where it's just for fun although it's not).

Sheriyar is such a sweet and sensible guy. Hahaha yes that crying scene by her mom is funny and i love her Dad too .Always feels he is sick (Be jaans dialogue Nazakat naam kya rakh diya πŸ˜†)

Also while discussing this show Meenu found this!! Farhans rendering of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khans song
Loved this song and his rendition

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOz1sVE4nyQ[/YOUTUBE]

HaHaHa, I am enjoying SC. Love all the characters, especially DJ. He is happy kid with smiling face and lot of good luck. He comes across all the spicy gossips in the house.
Yep, Farhan is one fine actor and just love his singing. Jallu is a sweetheart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The actress who plays the character of Shahana acts really well...

Love the direction, location, home, greenery, dialogues, characters,all actors in one frame... the most important comedy in serious matter...

Still need to see why Billo behaves like this.

DAZZ, please make sure to watch this show, at least few episodes, you would want more of this serial..

Avani, thanks again!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, Mish, Rajveer just ran away, he will come back later for sure. How can a govt have CBI officer like him? He is totally fishy.

I am confused about what is going on in creative's mind. It seems that now Z has accepted to all the facts, wants to get closure and clear Y's name.
Adi doesn't want to reopen the case. Now the unborn child is in picture.
Not sure how ZA love story will start, even if it starts I am not sure how the feelings will be as one or the other way they will always remember their respective spouse.
Also, there is still some mystery as few pages are missing from P's diary.
I feel that Mr. Hooda and his wife knows something more. It is all confusing for me,

Whose unborn baby, Ami? Was P pregnant at the time of her death? Something is certainly fishy when it comes to Mr. Hooda. Wasn't P holding on to a secret of his in one of the flashbacks? πŸ€” I'm also puzzled in regards to the progression of A and Z's love story given the background of their spouses having been in an affair. Wouldn't they always be reminded of their infidelity?
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Whose unborn baby, Ami? Was P pregnant at the time of her death? Something is certainly fishy when it comes to Mr. Hooda. Wasn't P holding on to a secret of his in one of the flashbacks? πŸ€” I'm also puzzled in regards to the progression of A and Z's love story given the background of their spouses having been in an affair. Wouldn't they always be reminded of their infidelity?

Yes, P was pregnant at the time of her death.
Z finds out from the gyno (this gyno is Z's dad's friend's wife) that P was carrying Y's child.
She somehow gets the file from the gyno and is going to use in the court to prove that Y and P were in love and that Y didn't commit suicide and took life of P.
She shows the same proof to A as Z doesn't want Adi to get the shock of his life in the court by knowing these details at the 11th hour. As usual, Adi is going to destroy this proof as he doesn't want this case to be reopened.

Now as per tellychakkar, the child was of Adi. Sakshi (P's mom) will clear this and she would also clear that the pic that Adi saw of 3 of them (Yash, Pooja and Sakshi) was taken when she was trying to convince Yash and Pooja to end their relation and go back to their respective spouses.
Pooja was ready to abort the child but then Yash was ready to accept her child... (Now al these is based on article). At Least this proves that why Pooja didn't sign the divorce papers.

In one of the yesterday episode, Sakshi was shown tellying Arjun that if Pooja would have listened to her(Sakshi) then she would not have died and then we are moved to next scene, viewer are left in hanging situation.

Could watch today's but I am sure some more revelations today as well.