Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami, yes Jalal Khan is one of a kind πŸ˜† I think his accent is Pashtuni a dialect from hilly area if i am correct ? Dazz would know more i think .

The band "Jal was quite famous when it started even in India ( lots of concerts)and many songs were borrowed by Mahesh Bhatt in his films .
Have you listened to "Aadat song from Kaliyug? But that band seems to be no more and Farhan does solo concerts and playback singing in movies now .

I got this link which lists top songs from Jal
http://www.filtercopy.com/15-songs-by-jal-band-that-deserve-to-be-in-your-playlists-forever-2481814126.html

I just heard the Aadat song and now do remember it. Heard it long back.
"Jal" is very unique name. Very interesting details. Thanks for the link, I am going to check out now! πŸ€—

Yes, I am also not able to figure out Jalal's accent. Yes, DAZZ will have the answer!
I am on 7 already and thoroughly enjoying it.

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Avani & Ami...Thank you both for recommending this fun show.
Watched the first 2 episodes & was just laughing thru'out. I agree, that Jalal character is truly
one of a kind. πŸ˜† His acting reminds me of a late actor from down south
who was really good at comedy..πŸ˜ƒ
A really fun show to watch at the end of a long tiring day,.. πŸ˜ƒ.
Thanks guys πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh I loved the song Sunooo ChandaaπŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

Mish, glad to know that you liked it. It is more exciting as you watch more. Suno Chandaa is on repeat mode for me right now. Simply love the song.

So, finally watched Juzz Baat... It was fun. Not sure why they keep on asking/repeating/reminding about Laagi. Also, what was the need to compare him and Shabbir ?
Why to make people uncomfortable when they are currently working on some project?
Why question of no work for 4 years when he was already doing film during that time. Just that it didn't release. (Budget Trip)...
I guess channel need some spicy things to discuss, other than that I loved the episode. Lots of fun...
Our hero is very senti guy... Loved the song mera maan...

What do you all think about Juzz Baat? What are your thoughts???

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Avani & Ami...Thank you both for recommending this fun show.
Watched the first 2 episodes & was just laughing thru'out. I agree, that Jalal character is truly
one of a kind. πŸ˜†His acting reminds me of a late actor from down south
who was really good at comedy..πŸ˜ƒ
A really fun show to watch at the end of a long tiring day,..πŸ˜ƒ.
Thanks guysπŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh I loved the song Sunooo ChandaaπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Yay Mish πŸ€— Glad you liked it 😊
Wondering who is the late actor you are talking about ?? Is it NarasimhRaju?
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Mish, glad to know that you liked it. It is more exciting as you watch more. Suno Chandaa is on repeat mode for me right now. Simply love the song.

So, finally watched Juzz Baat... It was fun. Not sure why they keep on asking/repeating/reminding about Laagi. Also, what was the need to compare him and Shabbir ?
Why to make people uncomfortable when they are currently working on some project?
Why question of no work for 4 years when he was already doing film during that time. Just that it didn't release. (Budget Trip)...
I guess channel need some spicy things to discuss, other than that I loved the episode. Lots of fun...
Our hero is very senti guy... Loved the song mera maan...

What do you all think about Juzz Baat? What are your thoughts???

Ami hifi! even i am listening on loop this song πŸ˜‰ I loved the lyrics. It gives that grandma ya fairy tale wala feel 😳

Regarding Juzzbaat that's why i don't like these talk shows. They always chose sensational topics even if it's not real or the extent they show πŸ˜• It's all scripted and i feel Mishal we have been shown is almost as fictional as Viplav There might be some facts and some fun too but somehow i find these fake ( May be i am exaggerating πŸ˜† )
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Avani...haha, perfect guess.πŸ˜† Did you also find a similarity ?
I remember him from some really old movies my parents would watch
but could not recollect his name. Thanks for reminding.πŸ˜ƒ
He had some great comic acts to his credit πŸ˜†

Anyway, thanks for suggesting a really fun show, enjoying it.πŸ˜ƒ
Avani, the next time you find something good to watch,
can I request you to please share it sooner? Thank you πŸ€—

Somehow I am finding it hard to binge watch lately.. πŸ˜•
Like, not able to catch up with YPNTKH in case I am not able to watch for a few days &
that kinda bothers me. I am now rushing to catch up on all missed episodes.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail

@Avani...haha, perfect guess.πŸ˜† Did you also find a similarity ?

I remember him from some really old movies my parents would watch
but could not recollect his name. Thanks for reminding.πŸ˜ƒ
He had some great comic acts to his creditπŸ˜†

Anyway, thanks for suggesting a really fun show, enjoying it.πŸ˜ƒ
Avani, the next time you find something good to watch,
can I request you to please share it sooner? Thank youπŸ€—

Somehow I am finding it hard to binge watch lately..πŸ˜•
Like, not able to catch up with YPNTKH in case I am not able to watch for a few days &
that kinda bothers me. I am now rushing to catch up on all missed episodes.

Mish it had not come to my mind but the moment i read south indian actor the only person came to my mind was The Great NarsimhRaju πŸ˜ƒ They do have similarity !!
Sure Mish πŸ‘πŸΌ I will let you guys know soon after watching one episode of any show if really like it 😊
Sorry This time i told you guys about i finished half way through it πŸ˜•
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wasn't this a short Romcom show on HUM TV, Avani ? I did watch a couple clips on their FB pg.
but not the complete series.
Also I think that this actor, Farhan Saeed would do really well in a serious role.
I might watch out for that.😳
Dazz might know more about him & his other shows.

It might just be that I'm a part of the white coat fraternity, but I enjoyed watching this drama of Farhan Saeed's as well. 😊 I didn't get around to watching the second half of the show, but the love story between the two leads was interesting.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzk7nwM2zaQ[/YOUTUBE]

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami hifi! even i am listening on loop this song πŸ˜‰ I loved the lyrics. It gives that grandma ya fairy tale wala feel 😳

Regarding Juzzbaat that's why i don't like these talk shows. They always chose sensational topics even if it's not real or the extent they show πŸ˜• It's all scripted and i feel Mishal we have been shown is almost as fictional as Viplav There might be some facts and some fun too but somehow i find these fake ( May be i am exaggerating πŸ˜† )

Yes, Avani, Hifi! oh so granny is listening to this song, that's why Jalu told his wife that suno chanda rings in his ears all the time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See I didn't get to watch the scene where granny listens to this song.
Also, I was wondering why the title doesn't match any character name and how does the title gel with the story...

Regarding Juzzbaat, you are right, things seems to be very much scripted (at least the comparison and trp thing). They won't put actors in fix in such shows, some things seems to be random like the games... I also felt that Juzzbat show itself needs some TRPs so they need to come up with spicy things...

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

It might just be that I'm a part of the white coat fraternity, but I enjoyed watching this drama of Farhan Saeed's as well. 😊 I didn't get around to watching the second half of the show, but the love story between the two leads was interesting.

DAZZ,πŸ€— thanks for this, it is blocked will have to find the working link...
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

It might just be that I'm a part of the white coat fraternity, but I enjoyed watching this drama of Farhan Saeed's as well.😊 I didn't get around to watching the second half of the show, but the love story between the two leads was interesting.

Dazz I watched OST and couple of clips . So female lead is a doctor 😳 I liked her. She has that silent but powerful presence! Planning to watch further later :)Thanks for recommending πŸ˜ƒ Has she done any other series ? I mean is she one of top actresses ?