Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yes Ami i watched it 😊 And immediately watched trailer of Sairat marathi movie on which it's based.I found Sairat natural close to real compared to Dhadak . Dhadak i found more typical of Bollywood movies. But i must say Jhanvi although didn't impress me she is better than recent actresses who are kids of stalwarts 😊 what's your thoughts Ami ?

WOW, Avani. I didn't know about Sairat. I watched the trailer and there is a major difference between the two.I ended up liking the marathi trailer.
I have mixed feelings about hindi version. I hope it fares well as it is debut movie for both the actors. Wishing team the best of luck.
Jhanvi looks well prepared...
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

The story does not seem unique or different to me. Ishaan & Jhanvi look cute together.
But wish it to be a success, considering the leads debut movie & more so for Jhanvi.
She needs all the encouragement & support she can get.
TFS Ami πŸ˜ƒ

Same feelings Mish. Yes, all the best to Jhanvi and team and hope it fares well at the BO. I believe Jhanvi is already a star, the way media covers her every move.
amivp thumbnail

Dearies i watched Suno Chanda recently after it became quite famous in Insta . Although i wasn't impressed with the clips when i came to know the male lead is Farhan Saed who was lead singer in famous Pakistani band Jal i watched few episodes and got hooked to it . i loved the way Family dynamics shown . its so real and shown in a funny way πŸ‘
Loved the natural acting of leads specially Farhan 😳
https://youtu.be/ODl-DYTyNyM

Sorry unable to post the YT directly

Thanks, Avani for recommending this. I always look forward to fun shows. I checkout the link but it is bloed here. I guess, I will have to research more and find the links that are accessible here.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Wasn't this a short Romcom show on HUM TV, Avani ? I did watch a couple clips on their FB pg.
but not the complete series.
Also I think that this actor, Farhan Saeed would do really well in a serious role.
I might watch out for that.😳
Dazz might know more about him & his other shows.

Yes Mish it's Rom com for Ramzan with 30 episodes . So it's not at all short for a pakistani drama πŸ˜† What i liked the simple and funny way they showed happenings of a joint family with insights on why someone behave the way they do in between πŸ‘ Although it's exaggerated sometimes it's still relatable 😊 And yess he will suit serious roles 😳
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Thanks, Avani for recommending this. I always look forward to fun shows. I checkout the link but it is bloed here. I guess, I will have to research more and find the links that are accessible here.

Ami i totally recommend you to check it out 😊 Dazz would know of alternative sites i think . She had suggested one site but i don't have the link with me now πŸ˜•
amivp thumbnail

Ami i totally recommend you to check it out 😊 Dazz would know of alternative sites i think . She had suggested one site but i don't have the link with me now πŸ˜•

Avani, I already watched two episodes and I am loving the show... HaHaHa, there is humor in all the characters. Never expected that someone will come up with such kind of Pak show, otherwise Pak show are very intense.
Oh , BTW, I loved the song...especially this one sunnooo ooo chandaaa
I know some of the actors now, the female lead plays negative character in Khamoshi and then the boy's dad played Asfi's dad in YKS. Good to see a punjabi in Pak family...

Thanks so much Avani for recommending this show!

Here you go with the title song:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGkFjHfrM8g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Avani, I already watched two episodes and I am loving the show... HaHaHa, there is humor in all the characters. Never expected that someone will come up with such kind of Pak show, otherwise Pak show are very intense.
Oh , BTW, I loved the song...especially this one sunnooo ooo chandaaa
I know some of the actors now, the female lead plays negative character in Khamoshi and then the boy's dad played Asfi's dad in YKS. Good to see a punjabi in Pak family...

Thanks so much Avani for recommending this show!

Here you go with the title song:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGkFjHfrM8g[/YOUTUBE]

Glad you watched it Ami ❀️ Yes all characters are fun πŸ˜ƒ I know only Asfi's Dad but loved all :)
And me tooo love love love the song and the part you mentioned is the endearing part for me too. It's sung by male lead himself. Always loved his voice when he was part of a band but didn't know i would see him as an actor later 😊 So Iqra Aziz plays negative role in Khamoshi ! I loved her portrayal in this series

@Mish do check it out soon. I think you would like it too πŸ˜‰
amivp thumbnail

Glad you watched it Ami ❀️ Yes all characters are fun πŸ˜ƒ I know only Asfi's Dad but loved all :)
And me tooo love love love the song and the part you mentioned is the endearing part for me too. It's sung by male lead himself. Always loved his voice when he was part of a band but didn't know i would see him as an actor later 😊 So Iqra Aziz plays negative role in Khamoshi ! I loved her portrayal in this series

@Mish do check it out soon. I think you would like it too πŸ˜‰

Avani, didn't know that the male lead sang this song. Didn't know about the band either. He is simply superb singer.
What are the other songs that Farhan sang? Pak is loaded with superb talent..

Mish, I would highly recommend you to watch this show... It is worth spending your 35-40 minutes.
I love the mixture of urdu, Punjabi and OMG, character like Jala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I would say soul of woman in man's body..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Avani, didn't know that the male lead sang this song. Didn't know about the band either. He is simply superb singer.
What are the other songs that Farhan sang? Pak is loaded with superb talent..

Mish, I would highly recommend you to watch this show... It is worth spending your 35-40 minutes.
I love the mixture of urdu, Punjabi and OMG, character like JalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I would say soul of woman in man's body..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ami, yes Jalal Khan is one of a kind πŸ˜† I think his accent is Pashtuni a dialect from hilly area if i am correct ? Dazz would know more i think .

The band "Jal was quite famous when it started even in India ( lots of concerts)and many songs were borrowed by Mahesh Bhatt in his films .
Have you listened to "Aadat song from Kaliyug? But that band seems to be no more and Farhan does solo concerts and playback singing in movies now .

I got this link which lists top songs from Jal
http://www.filtercopy.com/15-songs-by-jal-band-that-deserve-to-be-in-your-playlists-forever-2481814126.html
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ami, yes Jalal Khan is one of a kind πŸ˜† I think his accent is Pashtuni a dialect from hilly area if i am correct ? Dazz would know more i think .

The band "Jal was quite famous when it started even in India ( lots of concerts)and many songs were borrowed by Mahesh Bhatt in his films .
Have you listened to "Aadat song from Kaliyug? But that band seems to be no more and Farhan does solo concerts and playback singing in movies now .

I got this link which lists top songs from Jal
http://www.filtercopy.com/15-songs-by-jal-band-that-deserve-to-be-in-your-playlists-forever-2481814126.html

Avani & Ami...Thank you both for recommending this fun show.
Watched the first 2 episodes & was just laughing thru'out. I agree, that Jalal character is truly
one of a kind. πŸ˜† His acting reminds me of a late actor from down south
who was really good at comedy..πŸ˜ƒ
A really fun show to watch at the end of a long tiring day,.. πŸ˜ƒ.
Thanks guys πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh I loved the song Sunooo ChandaaπŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️