Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Haha, hi fi Avani...me too...I liked both the actor & his character, Raahil in the show.
Also thinking if might make a good ML in a future show, or maybe he is 😳

Like I said, I could not get myself to watch the initial episodes, but the later ones were good
& highly emotional in a positive way.
You know Avani, Ayra dying was a shocker to me. I thought Hasan would get an opportunity
to apologize to her after Junaid's passing away. She deserved that after having gone thru'
so much turmoil because of him. I actually would have loved to see her get better & raise her
girl as a single mother surrounded by a supporting family.

Mish, so happy to hear you liking the second half of Khudagarz! πŸ€— What can I say about Sami? He's the only other actor that has the same magic as a certain Mishal Raheja. πŸ˜‰ I'm hearing rave reviews about his new movie, Gumm. I hope it'll be out on YouTube soon after its release for the rest of us to watch and enjoy. ☺️ I believe Sami is 6' in height. The actor you're all referring to is Salman Saeed, the younger brother of legend Humayun Saeed who is actually quite a big movie star there. I'm actually not a fan of Humayun's, but I'm aware of his popularity. Salman surprised me with his performance in this drama. 😲 Up until now, I've only seen him as the antagonist in a couple of shows and putting it simply he wasn't very likable. 😳 I hope he continues to do more positive roles in the future where he can thrive as an entertainer. 😊

Who's excited for Mishal's episode of Juzbaat on the 30th? 😎 Has anyone seen the following clip on Instagram?
They do have a good amount of chemistry onscreen together. I know Mishal's been following Shdraddha on Instagram for a while now. I wonder if this was their first time meeting in-person. πŸ˜† Either way, I'm hoping for some candid confessions from our hero about his life and his work. Do any of you get the impression that Mishal's interested in working with the actresses of the big leauge - i.e. Jenny, Shraddha, Surbhi Jyoti, etc?

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, so happy to hear you liking the second half of Khudagarz! πŸ€— What can I say about Sami? He's the only other actor that has the same magic as a certain Mishal Raheja. πŸ˜‰ I'm hearing rave reviews about his new movie, Gumm. I hope it'll be out on YouTube soon after its release for the rest of us to watch and enjoy. ☺️ I believe Sami is 6' in height. The actor you're all referring to is Salman Saeed, the younger brother of legend Humayun Saeed who is actually quite a big movie star there. I'm actually not a fan of Humayun's, but I'm aware of his popularity. Salman surprised me with his performance in this drama. 😲 Up until now, I've only seen him as the antagonist in a couple of shows and putting it simply he wasn't very likable. 😳 I hope he continues to do more positive roles in the future where he can thrive as an entertainer. 😊

Who's excited for Mishal's episode of Juzbaat on the 30th? 😎 Has anyone seen the following clip on Instagram?
They do have a good amount of chemistry onscreen together. I know Mishal's been following Shdraddha on Instagram for a while now. I wonder if this was their first time meeting in-person. πŸ˜† Either way, I'm hoping for some candid confessions from our hero about his life and his work. Do any of you get the impression that Mishal's interested in working with the actresses of the big leauge - i.e. Jenny, Shraddha, Surbhi Jyoti, etc?

Seems that Khudgarz is a good drama based on all your discussions.
Sami is fab actor!

Yep, I am excited about Juzbaat episode but then not going to have lot of expectations. Based on the captions it seems that it is going to be laughter riot.
Yes, I saw this clip and posted on one of Mish's thread but due to spamming seems that thread is gone to 2 or 3rd page.
Regarding above highlighted, not sure. Never came across anything that gives this impression. May be I missed something.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Seems that Khudgarz is a good drama based on all your discussions.
Sami is fab actor!

Yep, I am excited about Juzbaat episode but then not going to have lot of expectations. Based on the captions it seems that it is going to be laughter riot.
Yes, I saw this clip and posted on one of Mish's thread but due to spamming seems that thread is gone to 2 or 3rd page.
Regarding above highlighted, not sure. Never came across anything that gives this impression. May be I missed something.

@ bold...Meee 3...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Waiting very impatiently to watch the episode & that short dance segment

Ami, I thought you had watched KG. Oh well, try to watch atleast a few episodes to appreciate
& enjoy Sami's acting.

Dazz, any idea of what the story of Gumm is ?
Or maybe you posted a clip & I missed watching it...😳

Is any of you watching IT / Khasaara ?? I am following both ( weekly once episodes)
Waiting for Aangan, so we all can get back to regular discussions πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@ bold...Meee 3...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Waiting very impatiently to watch the episode & that short dance segment

Ami, I thought you had watched KG. Oh well, try to watch atleast a few episodes to appreciate
& enjoy Sami's acting.

Dazz, any idea of what the story of Gumm is ?
Or maybe you posted a clip & I missed watching it...😳

Is any of you watching IT / Khasaara ?? I am following both ( weekly once episodes)
Waiting for Aangan, so we all can get back to regular discussions πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Mish, waiting eagerly for Aangan!!!!

So one more clip from Juzzbaat... Now this fact about Mishal, I didn't know..., interesting...

amivp thumbnail
so, what do you all think of this trailer? Sridevi's daughter.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIE92mUvSsw[/YOUTUBE]

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, Mish, waiting eagerly for Aangan!!!!

So one more clip from Juzzbaat... Now this fact about Mishal, I didn't know..., interesting...

This actually didn't come as a surprise to me, Ami. 😊 I've always had an inkling that Mishal was attracted to Shraddha Arya and Surbhi Jyoti. It's just that being from the same industry, he can't be candid about his crushes. 😳 He's also had several other crushes - Katrina Kaif, Nargis Fakhri, Pooja Hegde, Disha Patani, Mehwish Hayat, Monica Bellucci, and Gemma Arterton. Am I missing any others? πŸ˜† I wouldn't take any of his crushes seriously. Besides, we all know that he only has real chemistry with one other actress who shall remain unnamed. πŸ˜‰
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Ami i watched it 😊 And immediately watched trailer of Sairat marathi movie on which it's based.I found Sairat natural close to real compared to Dhadak . Dhadak i found more typical of Bollywood movies. But i must say Jhanvi although didn't impress me she is better than recent actresses who are kids of stalwarts 😊 what's your thoughts Ami ?
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearies i watched Suno Chanda recently after it became quite famous in Insta . Although i wasn't impressed with the clips when i came to know the male lead is Farhan Saed who was lead singer in famous Pakistani band Jal i watched few episodes and got hooked to it . i loved the way Family dynamics shown . its so real and shown in a funny way πŸ‘
Loved the natural acting of leads specially Farhan 😳
https://youtu.be/ODl-DYTyNyM

Sorry unable to post the YT directly
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

The story does not seem unique or different to me. Ishaan & Jhanvi look cute together.
But wish it to be a success, considering the leads debut movie & more so for Jhanvi.
She needs all the encouragement & support she can get.
TFS Ami πŸ˜ƒ
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dearies i watched Suno Chanda recently after it became quite famous in Insta . Although i wasn't impressed with the clips when i came to know the male lead is Farhan Saed who was lead singer in famous Pakistani band Jal i watched few episodes and got hooked to it . i loved the way Family dynamics shown . its so real and shown in a funny way πŸ‘
Loved the natural acting of leads specially Farhan 😳
https://youtu.be/ODl-DYTyNyM

Sorry unable to post the YT directly

Wasn't this a short Romcom show on HUM TV, Avani ? I did watch a couple clips on their FB pg.
but not the complete series.
Also I think that this actor, Farhan Saeed would do really well in a serious role.
I might watch out for that.😳
Dazz might know more about him & his other shows.