Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

woah Dazz πŸ€— Sami Watched one of the episodes. He is so down to earth and found his emotions genuine πŸ‘ Most of the time i feel emotions shown on reality shows as fake πŸ˜•

Haha Dazz sweetheart and brat πŸ˜† Agree about their eyes conveying !! But isn't Mishals being a Brat a media conception !! In any case i don't mind (as long as it doesn't cross a limit and hurt people ) πŸ˜‰

Yayy his movie and what about Parvaaz-e-junoon movie ?Is it released?

Mish and Ami what a twist in YPNTKH!! My favvv KK seems to be not what i thought πŸ₯± I had thought obviously KK is grey for first few episodes then i was happy he was genuine but now !!!!

Hi Avani πŸ€—β€οΈ. Didn't get chance to watch YPNTKH after that cellphone light romance.
I am heartbroken to know baldie is turning negative. I loved KK, he seems to be super duper dad...
Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Avani πŸ€—β€οΈ. Didn't get chance to watch YPNTKH after that cellphone light romance.
I am heartbroken to know baldie is turning negative. I loved KK, he seems to be super duper dad...

Maybe he isn't negative and is only pretending to find the real culprit behind Prabhakar's death? 😳
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Maybe he isn't negative and is only pretending to find the real culprit behind Prabhakar's death? 😳

You have a point, DAZZ! Hopefully that is the case with baldie. πŸ˜ƒ

What a week it was, first Kate Spade then Anthony Bourdain and the Friday episode of Bpnh...the way police treated A and Z. Such brutal behaviour and it makes me more sad as I am sure this must be happening in real in India.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

You have a point, DAZZ! Hopefully that is the case with baldie. πŸ˜ƒ

What a week it was, first Kate Spade then Anthony Bourdain and the Friday episode of Bpnh...the way police treated A and Z. Such brutal behaviour and it makes me more sad as I am sure this must be happening in real in India.

May their souls rest in peace. Both deaths came as a shock to me, Ami. πŸ˜” I actually really like Kate Spade as a brand. You'd think that a person that has everything they could ever wish for in life (fame, fortune, and family) would truly be happy. The first two signify materialistic possessions that many chase in the pursuit of happiness all their lives. It only goes to show that despite having everything, you may not always be happy and while having nothing you may truly be very happy. Something to truly ponder about.
I haven't read the updates for the latest episodes of Bpnnh. What happened on Friday? 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe he isn't negative and is only pretending to find the real culprit behind Prabhakar's death?😳

Right now whatever is being shown is from Sidhant's persective ! One more new thing about this serial . No soliloquy of villain about his deeds and that villainous laugh here. It's just male lead who did some investigation and found KK to be culprit. It's all in his head now and it looks like it's indeed KK πŸ˜• KK and his behaviour is still the same as before :)
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Right now whatever is being shown is from Sidhant's persective ! One more new thing about this serial . No soliloquy of villain about his deeds and that villainous laugh here. It's just male lead who did some investigation and found KK to be culprit. It's all in his head now and it looks like it's indeed KK πŸ˜• KK and his behaviour is still the same as before :)

That would be the ultimate betrayal, Avani. 😭 I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling this is a plot twist to throw the viewers off track. 😳 I haven't been able to keep up with this show at all, but I like hearing about the story through you lovely ladies. πŸ˜ƒ
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, so finally I am done watching Khudgarz. Disappointed & surprised it was relatively
a short series compared to other shows. And what a complete transformation of Hasan πŸ‘
As much as I could not get myself to watch the old Hasan, I was longing to see more of
this new changed person. I felt sooo sad to watch his grief, his
longing for Dua ,wanting to raise her himself showering her with all his love & affection
His grief & guilt might have lessened if he were given the opportunity to do that.
I really wished that Abeer should have understood & forgiven him in the end.
It's also sad two precious lives had to be sacrificed for this change to happen.

And wow, the actor, Sami has done a phenomenal job of portraying all those different
emotions...πŸ‘

And did you guys notice too...the male actors in this show (Hasan, his dad, Raahil, Junaid)
are all quite tall, probably 6' or taller...πŸ˜‰
amivp thumbnail

May their souls rest in peace. Both deaths came as a shock to me, Ami. πŸ˜” I actually really like Kate Spade as a brand. You'd think that a person that has everything they could ever wish for in life (fame, fortune, and family) would truly be happy. The first two signify materialistic possessions that many chase in the pursuit of happiness all their lives. It only goes to show that despite having everything, you may not always be happy and while having nothing you may truly be very happy. Something to truly ponder about.
I haven't read the updates for the latest episodes of Bpnnh. What happened on Friday? 😳

Above highlighted is so true...
So, in bpnh, Rajveer arrests A and Z and then in the night both are handcuffed in their respective cells. Few goons from outside are sent to Adi's cell and also such women are sent to Z's cell. The ladies slap, hit and pulls onto Z's hair while the male hit A very badly. Both are badly tortured.
It is neither good to read such scene nor to watch it. I am shocked to know that a CBI can do such thing to people. He should be fired from his job...

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Ok, so finally I am done watching Khudgarz. Disappointed & surprised it was relatively

a short series compared to other shows. And what a complete transformation of HasanπŸ‘
As much as I could not get myself to watch the old Hasan, I was longing to see more of
this new changed person. I felt sooo sad to watch his grief, his
longing for Dua ,wanting to raise her himself showering her with all his love & affection
His grief & guilt might have lessened if he were given the opportunity to do that.
I really wished that Abeer should have understood & forgiven him in the end.
It's also sad two precious lives had to be sacrificed for this change to happen.

And wow, the actor, Sami has done a phenomenal job of portraying all those different
emotions...πŸ‘

And did you guys notice too...the male actors in this show (Hasan, his dad, Raahil, Junaid)
are all quite tall,probably 6' or taller...πŸ˜‰

wow Mish glad you watched it πŸ€— yes it was sad seeing Hasan clinging on to the baby but not getting the chance to give her all the love . Sami was just awesome !! But i think ending was practical. Baby needs a family and mother which only Abeer could give and also i think it was not easy for Abeer to forgive and trust the persons transformation who had done so much havoc in everybody's life πŸ˜• haha had not noticed about it.. Yess all were tall and i liked Abeers husband . Was his name Rahil? i forgot 😊
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

wow Mish glad you watched it πŸ€— yes it was sad seeing Hasan clinging on to the baby but not getting the chance to give her all the love . Sami was just awesome !! But i think ending was practical. Baby needs a family and mother which only Abeer could give and also i think it was not easy for Abeer to forgive and trust the persons transformation who had done so much havoc in everybody's life πŸ˜• haha had not noticed about it.. Yess all were tall and i liked Abeers husband . Was his name Rahil? i forgot 😊

Haha, hi fi Avani...me too...I liked both the actor & his character, Raahil in the show.
Also thinking if might make a good ML in a future show, or maybe he is 😳

Like I said, I could not get myself to watch the initial episodes, but the later ones were good
& highly emotional in a positive way.
You know Avani, Ayra dying was a shocker to me. I thought Hasan would get an opportunity
to apologize to her after Junaid's passing away. She deserved that after having gone thru'
so much turmoil because of him. I actually would have loved to see her get better & raise her
girl as a single mother surrounded by a supporting family.