Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I agree with Ami. I don't see how these two will move forward together after a deception of this magnitude. Any kind of infidelity in a relationship is excruciatingly painful, but what they've shown on Bpnnh is beyond anyone's imagination. At this point in the story, I can only see Z and A as lifelong friends who are bound by the heartbreak that they've unfortunately been subjected to by their own spouses. I do believe that it'll become a special bond, but one that'll be built on a strictly platonic foundation. The senior CBI officer may also be a fraud, Ami. It would make sense after all because him trying to frame Z and A seems absurd unless what you said is right about him being out for revenge. πŸ€” A connection to Mr. Hooda may be possible. 😳 Sakshi is becoming a very confusing character and I feel the creatives are deliberately giving her dialogues that are ambiguous. The creatives may be setting us viewers up for a major revelation through this character.

This is Z's dialogue I was talking about:

Insaan ke samne jaanwar kya cheez hai? Insaan itna khud garz hota hai ki apne fayede ke liye kisi bhi hadd tak ja sakta hai!"

IF has given an entire article on this scene.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFrYg6QIu4[/YOUTUBE]

Will you be watching this, Mish? 😳 Although the story is based in Canada, I'm still not sure. πŸ˜†

Ami, how are you enjoying Khamoshi thus far? I believe the drama ended last weekend. I'll be catching up on the last three episodes in the next couple of weeks. 😊

Avani, I recently learnt that Sami is anchoring the iftaar (breaking the fast) transmission every single day on Geo TV. I was able to catch a glimpse of him in action yesterday as I was relaxing in front of the television. I didn't know Sami was as spiritual as he is and was pleasantly taken aback. 😳 He was hosting a segment that encourages the audience to support a family or an individual that's in dire need of financial help. He's so considerate and has so much compassion for other individuals! You can see it in his eyes. I think that's why I adore Mishal and Sami both so much. I've always sensed a goodness in them that reflects from their eyes - the windows to their souls. The only difference is that one's a sweetheart and the other a total brat, but both are quite humble. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
PS - Sami has a new movie coming out called Gumm.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will you be watching this, Mish? 😳 Although the story is based in Canada, I'm still not sure. πŸ˜†

Ami, how are you enjoying Khamoshi thus far? I believe the drama ended last weekend. I'll be catching up on the last three episodes in the next couple of weeks. 😊

Avani, I recently learnt that Sami is anchoring the iftaar (breaking the fast) transmission every single day on Geo TV. I was able to catch a glimpse of him in action yesterday as I was relaxing in front of the television. I didn't know Sami was as spiritual as he is and was pleasantly taken aback. 😳 He was hosting a segment that encourages the audience to support a family or an individual that's in dire need of financial help. He's so considerate and has so much compassion for other individuals! You can see it in his eyes. I think that's why I adore Mishal and Sami both so much. I've always sensed a goodness in them that reflects from their eyes - the windows to their souls. The only difference is that one's a sweetheart and the other a total brat, but both are quite humble. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

DAZZ, I didn't get chance to watch Khamoshi after the 9th episode. Now I am searching for written updates to read as not sure when I will be able to catch up all episodes as I am way too behind in series.

Thanks for sharing other details! i checked few pics of Sami and seems that he reduced some weight. For sure he is very down to earth person.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I didn't get chance to watch Khamoshi after the 9th episode. Now I am searching for written updates to read as not sure when I will be able to catch up all episodes as I am way too behind in series.

Thanks for sharing other details! i checked few pics of Sami and seems that he reduced some weight. For sure he is very down to earth person.

He sure has lost weight, Ami. I'm not sure if I like him this lean. 😳 I thought he looked much better with a bit of meat on him, short hair, and a beard. I think that look suits him the most. πŸ˜‰ Take your time and catch up on Khamoshi, Ami. There's no rush for you to finish the drama off, so watch at your leisure and convenience. It's a very interesting story that I've enjoyed thoroughly. 😊 I just hope the writers do the drama justice in the end because I want Arsala to be vindicated for all that she's been accused of by her family. I truly hope her mother realizes the agony she's put her daughter through for her own selfish needs. Naeema is a lost cause and I don't expect much out of her, but I do hope that she comes to the eventual realization that what goes around comes all the way back around. 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woah Dazz πŸ€— Sami Watched one of the episodes. He is so down to earth and found his emotions genuine πŸ‘ Most of the time i feel emotions shown on reality shows as fake πŸ˜•

Haha Dazz sweetheart and brat πŸ˜† Agree about their eyes conveying !! But isn't Mishals being a Brat a media conception !! In any case i don't mind (as long as it doesn't cross a limit and hurt people ) πŸ˜‰

Yayy his movie and what about Parvaaz-e-junoon movie ?Is it released?

Mish and Ami what a twist in YPNTKH!! My favvv KK seems to be not what i thought πŸ₯± I had thought obviously KK is grey for first few episodes then i was happy he was genuine but now !!!!
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

woah Dazz πŸ€— Sami Watched one of the episodes. He is so down to earth and found his emotions genuine πŸ‘ Most of the time i feel emotions shown on reality shows as fake πŸ˜•

Haha Dazz sweetheart and brat πŸ˜† Agree about their eyes conveying !! But isn't Mishals being a Brat a media conception !! In any case i don't mind (as long as it doesn't cross a limit and hurt people ) πŸ˜‰

Yayy his movie and what about Parvaaz-e-junoon movie ?Is it released?

Mish and Ami what a twist in YPNTKH!! My favvv KK seems to be not what i thought πŸ₯± I had thought obviously KK is grey for first few episodes then i was happy he was genuine but now !!!!

He is a bit of a brat, Avani. πŸ˜‰ He does like to stir his fans on social media every now and then. πŸ˜† I don't mind his bratty side either as long as he isn't hurting anyone. 😊 Parvaaz-e-Junoon will be out on Eid which is in another week. So excited for this movie to come out because of ARM and HAA! πŸ˜ƒ Oh no, KK is a negative character? 😲 I'm so sad!
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He is a bit of a brat, Avani. πŸ˜‰ He does like to stir his fans on social media every now and then. πŸ˜† I don't mind his bratty side either as long as he isn't hurting anyone. 😊 Parvaaz-e-Junoon will be out on Eid which is in another week. So excited for this movie to come out because of ARM and HAA! πŸ˜ƒ Oh no, KK is a negative character? 😲 I'm so sad!

@ Avani...I am a bit behind & have a bunch of episodes ( 2 weeks to be precise ) πŸ˜†
to watch & catch up.
But wait...what I am reading about KK??πŸ˜•
Is he (the mastermind ) behind P's murder ?? That's going to be so terribleπŸ₯±
Their genuine ?? friendship will turn to be a fake one...OMG, No no, cannot be
Not this kind of backstabbing ... I just hope it's not true & he's being set up
It's a well known fact KK has made quite a few enemies while he successfully
built his Reddy Corp... Is there a possibility someone could be trapping him then ??

And I cannot imagine how is this going to affect Sid & Anu's friendship 😭
They were just beginning to open up with each other & now this...

@Dazz...sorry, but what are ARM & HAA ...movies ??

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haha, looks like a comedy. Have not watched a Pak movie yet.
So, will this be on YT ( soon after it's release ) or much later ?
TFS Dazz πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@ Avani...I am a bit behind & have a bunch of episodes ( 2 weeks to be precise ) πŸ˜†
to watch & catch up.
But wait...what I am reading about KK??πŸ˜•
Is he (the mastermind ) behind P's murder ?? That's going to be so terribleπŸ₯±
Their genuine ?? friendship will turn to be a fake one...OMG, No no, cannot be
Not this kind of backstabbing ... I just hope it's not true & he's being set up
It's a well known fact KK has made quite a few enemies while he successfully
built his Reddy Corp... Is there a possibility someone could be trapping him then ??

And I cannot imagine how is this going to affect Sid & Anu's friendship 😭
They were just beginning to open up with each other & now this...

@Dazz...sorry, but what are ARM & HAA ...movies ??

Ahad Raza Mir and Humza Ali Abbasi. The move in question was Parvaaz-e-Junoon. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I haven't watched a movie of theirs either, Mish. I'm not sure how long after their movies are released on YouTube, but I do know their movies always come out in theaters first. 😊 The movie looks like a very silly comedy, so I'm not sure if I'll be watching. πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†