Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Mish, this is what I am not liking about Indian shows, they butcher the character to glorify or lift up another character. KKB seems to be such a simple story and should have ended long back, I don't understand why they stretched for 4 long years and still going on.
I started watching this show after Mishal's entry. Out of 100 minutes per week (20 minutes per weekday), he is barely getting 20-25 minutes of screen space per week, even though his is in the montage.
I hope he was well aware of this when he signed the contract. One thing I am sure is that he would not sign up for something if it was not worth putting the efforts( based on his past role selection). TV is lot of hard work as compared to other mediums.

I wish there was some software to parse his scenes from the episode and just watch thoseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I try to find his scenes using #MishaRaheja# hashtag so that don't have to watch entire episode.
Also, ZEE is one week behind in all shows in international telecast and is trying to get in sync with India so it is chopping lot of scenes and some of Mishal's scenes are chopped. Didn't expect this from ZEE.

One good thing is even with limited screen space he is able to shine with his excellent acting, my POV. He rules the scenes. It is very tough to make a mark when the serial is very well established and the lead pair is extremely popular all over the world. I am sure die hard KKB fans have started liking him or atleast talk about the character, which I think is good.

Don't know about Ekta's reply. The only thing I now know is TV shows are catered based on the TRPs and at the end of the day indian audience is the one contributing to TRPs. TRP = REVENUE.
International or online or social networking users don't come into picture at all.
I feel somewhere Indian audience will have to change and stop watching illogical shows.
I think she tried to give different content with one show (Iqbal Khan) on star plus but then it didn't fetch good TRPs and finally had to end the show.
Better to stay away from her shows...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ami & Dazz...her tweet

@ektaravikapoor
For once I'll say it my frns!Instead of hash tagging #endyhm stop watching it!!All stories will not go as u wish as an audience !! I love my tv audience I value ur opinion Bt our creatives work with ratings n tv norms! This is for show fan groups!Love n respect always

You know, on second thoughts, I think she's doing fans a favor asking them to stop watching
If only fans listen, stop watching & ratings plummet, change can occur.
Instead, people watching , discussing & complaining on SM only adds to their ratings
Again, this is tricky because if I am not wrong, SP tried bringing some newer & better content
but never attracted ratings. So you never know & the complaining continues...πŸ˜†

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So, enjoy the title song of your fav. show YPNTKH

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47znZo0EnU[/YOUTUBE]

I know some of you all like Fawad, so here is the article about his photo shoot.

Thanks Ami. πŸ€—
Are you following the show or just getting a peek while enjoying your evening tea ?πŸ˜‰

Oh speaking of Fawad & Mahira yet to watch Humsafars & Fawad's movie, Kapoor & Sons
that Dazz recommended.. Just can't seem to find some extra time...πŸ˜•
Hope you a good long weekend Ami ..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Omg...I am sooo sorry Dazz, totally forgot to wish you πŸ˜•

WISH YOU A BLISSFUL, HAPPY RAMADAN !!!!!

Thank you so very much, Mish! πŸ€— Ramadan Mubarak to you as well! ❀️
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Her tweet honestly does seem like a double-edged sword, Mish. πŸ˜† It could be taken as her arrogance or as a favour to her fans to promote better content on the medium of television. 😳 Ekta's the only one who can clarify her stance on her tweet. πŸ˜‰ I don't think it's possible for any change to prevail on television given the demographics that follow the entertainment being churned out in India. The culturally driven aunties constitute the largest demographic amongst the Indian audience and therefore are the target audience of all of the channels and the production houses responsible for making "good" content. Everything is catered to their needs when it comes to the genre of fiction.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Wow, quite a bit happened in today's episode! Thank you for uploading the update, Ami. πŸ€— Do you honestly think these two will go through with the wedding? I think it's too early into the show for them to be going down the forced marriage track. πŸ˜• I really hope they don't end up getting married in tomorrow's episode. I'm interested in Sakshi's side of the story in terms of what she knew about Pooja and Yash's relationship. Why didn't she come out in the open to Aditya had there been some sort of suspicion or doubt in her mind regarding the two? I'm still confused whether Pooja actually cheated on Aditya or not? If she was cheating on him, then why didn't she sign the divorce papers? πŸ€” There's still a lot of confusion around the alleged affair. As a CBI officer, what is Rajvir trying to unearth? Why is he after Aditya and Zoya? I know, several questions because I haven't been watching the show lately. 😳

I had this in back of my mind that all the murder blame will come on Z and A and this is what happened in today's episode. Don't know why Rajvir had to play such cheap games being a CBI officer. Sr. officer will go for justice and not frame people.
Sakshi's statements in yesterday's episodes have dual meanings. First she says, let me explain you my stance and when Adi is not ready to listen, she tells him that you try to think why Puja had to look for love outside ( this is what I understood)
IF you remember Puja had gone to hospital for some check up and one of the nurse asked Adi that what Puja had decided?? This came up when Z was in hospital and Adi's purse dropped and nurse saw Puja's picture.
I think there is some link there. May be she can't become mommy??? Just my wild guess.

BTW, A and Z are not fully married yet..

Today's written update episode link:

amivp thumbnail

Her tweet honestly does seem like a double-edged sword, Mish. πŸ˜† It could be taken as her arrogance or as a favour to her fans to promote better content on the medium of television. 😳 Ekta's the only one who can clarify her stance on her tweet. πŸ˜‰ I don't think it's possible for any change to prevail on television given the demographics that follow the entertainment being churned out in India. The culturally driven aunties constitute the largest demographic amongst the Indian audience and therefore are the target audience of all of the channels and the production houses responsible for making "good" content. Everything is catered to their needs when it comes to the genre of fiction.

Thanks for the tweet, Mish!
I am not taking her side, but based on lot of articles that I read, it seems that TRP audience likes such kind of drama and tracks and this audience needs to change that will force makers to give good content.

In one of her old interviews, she mentioned that in BALH, they had this romantic scene between the leads, it had highest views online but the TRPs dropped drastically. So audience is very conservative also.
I feel that her team spends more time researching what content will fetch more TRPs than actual script.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It is too tough to change rigid mindset of some audience.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Thanks Ami. πŸ€—
Are you following the show or just getting a peek while enjoying your evening tea ?πŸ˜‰

Oh speaking of Fawad & Mahira yet to watch Humsafars & Fawad's movie, Kapoor & Sons
that Dazz recommended.. Just can't seem to find some extra time...πŸ˜•
Hope you a good long weekend Ami ..πŸ˜ƒ

Not yet, Mish. I just watch few scenes on TV during week days. Evenings are pretty hectic.
Whatever scenes I watch I enjoy it. I like the baldy (girl's dad, he is cool). Still the main leads are trying to give one another clues about their feelings.πŸ˜†
Yes really enjoyed the long weekend, got lot of things done.πŸ˜ƒ Super excited for the next one... HaHaHa. Missed you the days you were not on the forum.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I had this in back of my mind that all the murder blame will come on Z and A and this is what happened in today's episode. Don't know why Rajvir had to play such cheap games being a CBI officer. Sr. officer will go for justice and not frame people.
Sakshi's statements in yesterday's episodes have dual meanings. First she says, let me explain you my stance and when Adi is not ready to listen, she tells him that you try to think why Puja had to look for love outside ( this is what I understood)
IF you remember Puja had gone to hospital for some check up and one of the nurse asked Adi that what Puja had decided?? This came up when Z was in hospital and Adi's purse dropped and nurse saw Puja's picture.
I think there is some link there. May be she can't become mommy??? Just my wild guess.

BTW, A and Z are not fully married yet..

Today's written update episode link:

Is Rajvir a gray character or all out negative? Why would a senior officer frame two people in a crime without any personal motive to implicate them in a sin they haven't committed? πŸ˜• I too was confused by what Sakshi meant before leaving the house in yesterday's episode. Was she justifying Puja's affair? πŸ˜’ Puja could've also been pregnant and confused whether to keep the child or not. Just a thought that popped into my head after reading your comment. Thank you for sharing the link for today's episode, Ami! πŸ€— This is an easy way for me to catch up on the show. ☺️
amivp thumbnail

Is Rajvir a gray character or all out negative? Why would a senior officer frame two people in a crime without any personal motive to implicate them in a sin they haven't committed? πŸ˜• I too was confused by what Sakshi meant before leaving the house in yesterday's episode. Was she justifying Puja's affair? πŸ˜’ Puja could've also been pregnant and confused whether to keep the child or not. Just a thought that popped into my head after reading your comment. Thank you for sharing the link for today's episode, Ami! πŸ€— This is an easy way for me to catch up on the show. ☺️

I feel in a way Rajvir will end up helping AZ. This might be his way to reach to the real culprits.
So, I was thinking to use another route, instead of finding who could be behind this, need to clear who is not behind this conspiracy and I feel that neither Z's family or in-laws nor A's family is behind this. This is altogether a different person that we don't know or is not introduced.
Regarding Pooja, I am not sure how nurse can openly talk like " then what Puja has decided" if it was about pregnancy. I think it is something else.

I realised that last few days the episode were much longer, more than 40 minutes. Could not watch everything so had to read updates. From today it is normal 20-25 minutes.

Today's written update:

main link for updates:

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I feel in a way Rajvir will end up helping AZ. This might be his way to reach to the real culprits.
So, I was thinking to use another route, instead of finding who could be behind this, need to clear who is not behind this conspiracy and I feel that neither Z's family or in-laws nor A's family is behind this. This is altogether a different person that we don't know or is not introduced.
Regarding Pooja, I am not sure how nurse can openly talk like " then what Puja has decided" if it was about pregnancy. I think it is something else.

I realised that last few days the episode were much longer, more than 40 minutes. Could not watch everything so had to read updates. From today it is normal 20-25 minutes.

Today's written update:

main link for updates:

Thanks for the update and the link to all of the updates, Ami! πŸ€— I don't know if Z and A made the right decision to run away, especially with Rajvir close on their heels. Won't they have incriminated themselves even further by fleeing a non-bailable arrest? πŸ€” There's visible trust between Z and A which signifies the beginning of a very beautiful friendship. M is purely evil! 😑 I hope her character gets what's coming for her in the end. She's been nothing but trouble since the beginning of the show. πŸ˜’ If it isn't Z's family, her in-laws, or A's family, then who is responsible for this accident? 😲 There's still so much mystery left in the plot to still be unveiled. I have to applaud the writers and the actors for maintaining the momentum on the show! πŸ‘