Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

P and K make King dance to their tunes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It is shocking that the makers are not showing any such scenes with KPK, more A is involved which is fine but then don't forget KPK, love their scenes. Not sure why the makers are insecure...

I agree, Mishal should do theater (live shows), the way we have Saturday night live.

You have a point, may be due to Ramadan Angan is delayed.

Abhi is the lead character of the show, therefore the spotlight is always going to be on him. Mishal is the parallel lead in a cameo appearance which means that his screen time is and will be restricted. There's also too many other parallel leads on this show - Aliya, Tanu, and Purab. I don't understand how they're juggling with such a large cast for screen space. πŸ˜•
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

They're probably waiting for a current drama to end, Avani. 😊 Mish, what started in DI's place on Hum? We also have ARM's movie to look forward to as well. πŸ˜‰ I just don't know how long we'll have to wait for it to be uploaded on to YouTube. 😳

Hi Guys. πŸ€—

@ Avani.. hahaha...I am beginning to understand your kinda shows..., less drama, subtle romance,
Logical story, Good looking leads ( handsome / cute male lead is a must πŸ˜‰ ) , extra marital
nonsense ( big no no ) .πŸ˜† ..πŸ˜†. ..anything else I missed out ?? ...😳
Count me in for watching YPNTKH religiously too.
But I just cannot not watch KKB for Mishal's sake. Just to make sure he's in the days episode,
I tread on to that forum, check for updates & then watch...shows how desperate I 'm...πŸ˜•

Anyway, I thought last week's most hilarious dialogue & scenes of YPNTKH...
"Naanu Ninnu Prem...nnu " ...Naidu to Sid to Anu & KK πŸ˜†
and finally the icing on the cake, KKs acknowledgement...
" Me Too "... that was so classic coming from KK 🀣& Sid's reaction. πŸ˜†
I am totally enjoying this show.❀️ Hope it stays this way till the end.

Oh, you can skip DI, not that engaging or entertaining.

@ Dazz...no idea of the replacement show. I was just checking on that Pak serial forum
& someone mentioned a short comic series, I believe is on. Assuming it's currently
being aired until Aangan starts or something else. Again, I may be wrong.

So, guys I randomly watched a couple of episodes of Khudgarz. And could not handle it againπŸ˜•
Infact Hasan & his Dad scare me. I mean, Hasan is not just Khudgarz, but a
dangerous one...oh my how did you guys tolerate watching him ? And his dad's
regressive thinking is beyond me . No surprise Hasan turned out the way he is.
There could be no other reason to justify his behavior & much worse than his father.
I think I will skip to episode 20 & later to see Hasan's transformation..

Dazz, as I watched the Dad, reminded me of Norman Ijaz's character, Gulistan Khan
But the actor was so phenomenal, πŸ‘πŸΌI did not mind watching him, honestly.πŸ˜›

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Abhi is the lead character of the show, therefore the spotlight is always going to be on him. Mishal is the parallel lead in a cameo appearance which means that his screen time is and will be restricted. There's also too many other parallel leads on this show - Aliya, Tanu, and Purab. I don't understand how they're juggling with such a large cast for screen space. πŸ˜•

Ami & Dazz...from what I gather & read, the trick writers used was to first have the
audience warm up to & accept K's entry in the show post leap by bringing down
A's characterization. .
After that happened in the first week or 2, & ratings picked up, it was time to butcher K & lift
back A to move the story forward.
I feel like KS is more like a prop now, not even a decent supporting character,
forget parallel lead...😲

Did you guys read Eks reply to fans of her other show on SP trolling her to end the show ?..
I thought her reply was the height of arrogance 😑
It's pretty clear from it that viewers frustration is NEVER in their list of priorities.
All they cater to is TV norms & TRPs, the rest ( logic, rationalisation , viewers suggestions, etc...)
all down the drain. πŸ˜•

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi Guys. πŸ€—

@ Avani.. hahaha...I am beginning to understand your kinda shows..., less drama, subtle romance,
Logical story, Good looking leads ( handsome / cute male lead is a must πŸ˜‰ ) , extra marital
nonsense ( big no no ) .πŸ˜† ..πŸ˜†. ..anything else I missed out ?? ...😳
Count me in for watching YPNTKH religiously too.
But I just cannot not watch KKB for Mishal's sake. Just to make sure he's in the days episode,
I tread on to that forum, check for updates & then watch...shows how desperate I 'm...πŸ˜•

Anyway, I thought last week's most hilarious dialogue & scenes of YPNTKH...
"Naanu Ninnu Prem...nnu " ...Naidu to Sid to Anu & KK πŸ˜†
and finally the icing on the cake, KKs acknowledgement...
" Me Too "... that was so classic coming from KK 🀣& Sid's reaction. πŸ˜†
I am totally enjoying this show.❀️ Hope it stays this way till the end.

Oh, you can skip DI, not that engaging or entertaining.

@ Dazz...no idea of the replacement show. I was just checking on that Pak serial forum
& someone mentioned a short comic series, I believe is on. Assuming it's currently
being aired until Aangan starts or something else. Again, I may be wrong.

So, guys I randomly watched a couple of episodes of Khudgarz. And could not handle it againπŸ˜•
Infact Hasan & his Dad scare me. I mean, Hasan is not just Khudgarz, but a
dangerous one...oh my how did you guys tolerate watching him ? And his dad's
regressive thinking is beyond me . No surprise Hasan turned out the way he is.
There could be no other reason to justify his behavior & much worse than his father.
I think I will skip to episode 20 & later to see Hasan's transformation..

Dazz, as I watched the Dad, reminded me of Norman Ijaz's character, Gulistan Khan
But the actor was so phenomenal, πŸ‘πŸΌI did not mind watching him, honestly.πŸ˜›

Khudgarz was quite depressing, but Sami's acting kept us glued to the show. His versatility amazes me, Mish! πŸ‘πŸΌ The abhorrence of Haasan's character is a testament to Sami's talent as an actor. He makes it so easy to loathe his character. 😳 I think you'll enjoy his transition from selfish to selfless. πŸ˜ƒ Mish, I watch dramas for Noman Ejaz and not the story. πŸ˜† He's the boss of Pakistani entertainment! πŸ˜‰ I actually wasn't impressed with the actor playing Sami's dad. I personally thought his performance was weak in comparison to the rest of the cast. πŸ€”
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Ami & Dazz...from what I gather & read, the trick writers used was to first have the
A's characterization. .
After that happened in the first week or 2, & ratings picked up, it was time to butcher K & lift
forget parallel lead...😲

Did you guys read Eks reply to fans of her other show on SP trolling her to end the show ?..
It's pretty clear from it that viewers frustration is NEVER in their list of priorities.
All they cater to is TV norms & TRPs, the rest ( logic, rationalisation , viewers suggestions, etc...)
all down the drain. πŸ˜•

I haven't watched the recent episodes, Mish. What makes you say that Mishal's being used as a prop on the show? 😭 How said for such a talented actor! πŸ₯Ί What did Ekta say to the fans of YHM? Isn't that her show on Star Plus? πŸ€” I don't think the fans have ever been a concern or a priority on the medium of television in India. I've always felt that the Pak industry cares more about their viewer feedback because they're not afraid to repeat couples, don't have bizarre content consisting of ghosts and goblins, and have a more mature approach to their shows. I lost all hope for Indian television a long time ago. I think web serials are more my cup of tea in terms of content. I wonder if the entertainment industry in Pak will ever be tempted to make web serials. I'm sure they won't be as conservative as their television shows. πŸ˜›
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha Mish πŸ€— ❀️ yesss you covered all 😳. You know while reading your list i actually wondered what was there in IKRS ( my kind of all time favourite)from this list and realised in the beginning it had all logical story , subtle romance(best) , cute and handsome male lead(also very impressed with female lead) 😳

Hahaha yes KKs response was spot on πŸ‘ And Sidhants reaction yo it πŸ˜†
Also i loved how KK handles his sons with respect to Siddhant and vice versa. He is practical when he said to Kartik that keep S by his side how he kept P for his own good.But he is emotional and misses his friend and gives his family utmost respect. Well in short I just love KK πŸ˜†
And your point on Mishals role in kkb even Insta i read he comes hardly for 5min every episode. That's definitely not good :(

So Ami is all into Bpnh and Kahmoshi 😊

@Dazz makes sense to air Angan after Ramadan. Btw i believe you celebrate Ramadan right? :) Ramadan Mubarak . Hope this month brings ypu and your family loads of bliss peace and happiness πŸ€—
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khudgarz was quite depressing, but Sami's acting kept us glued to the show. His versatility amazes me, Mish!πŸ‘πŸΌ The abhorrence of Haasan's character is a testament to Sami's talent as an actor. He makes it so easy to loathe his character.😳 I think you'll enjoy his transition from selfish to selfless. πŸ˜ƒMish, I watch dramas for Noman Ejaz and not the story.πŸ˜† He's the boss of Pakistani entertainment!πŸ˜‰ I actually wasn't impressed with the actor playing Sami's dad. I personally thought his performance was weak in comparison to the rest of the cast.πŸ€”

Same here with me . Sami's acting and even Aamina Sheikhs acting was the main reason to watch it. And the twist they got after some episodes!! Yes i forgot to mention that his Dad is the main reason for what he turned out. Btw i didnt like both his parents acting much πŸ˜•
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hahaha Mish πŸ€— ❀️ yesss you covered all 😳. You know while reading your list i actually wondered what was there in IKRS ( my kind of all time favourite)from this list and realised in the beginning it had all logical story , subtle romance(best) , cute and handsome male lead(also very impressed with female lead) 😳

Hahaha yes KKs response was spot on πŸ‘ And Sidhants reaction yo it πŸ˜†
Also i loved how KK handles his sons with respect to Siddhant and vice versa. He is practical when he said to Kartik that keep S by his side how he kept P for his own good.But he is emotional and misses his friend and gives his family utmost respect. Well in short I just love KK πŸ˜†
And your point on Mishals role in kkb even Insta i read he comes hardly for 5min every episode. That's definitely not good :(

So Ami is all into Bpnh and Kahmoshi 😊

@Dazz makes sense to air Angan after Ramadan. Btw i believe you celebrate Ramadan right? :) Ramadan Mubarak . Hope this month brings ypu and your family loads of bliss peace and happiness πŸ€—

Thank you, Avani! πŸ€— Ramadan Mubarak to you as well! ❀️ Avani, why aren't you watching Bepannah? I really think you'd like show and would appreciate Harshad and Jenny's chemistry together. They're both fantastic actors! πŸ‘ I don't think I've come across a male lead more suitable for Jenny onscreen than Harshad.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Same here with me . Sami's acting and even Aamina Sheikhs acting was the main reason to watch it. And the twist they got after some episodes!! Yes i forgot to mention that his Dad is the main reason for what he turned out. Btw i didnt like both his parents acting much πŸ˜•

I thought his mom was fabulous in the role of a helpless mother who was a misfit to her own husband. She seemed very natural and relatable for the culture they were depicting on the show. 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A's characterization. .
forget parallel lead...😲

all down the drain. πŸ˜•

Mish, this is what I am not liking about Indian shows, they butcher the character to glorify or lift up another character. KKB seems to be such a simple story and should have ended long back, I don't understand why they stretched for 4 long years and still going on.
I started watching this show after Mishal's entry. Out of 100 minutes per week (20 minutes per weekday), he is barely getting 20-25 minutes of screen space per week, even though his is in the montage.
I hope he was well aware of this when he signed the contract. One thing I am sure is that he would not sign up for something if it was not worth putting the efforts( based on his past role selection). TV is lot of hard work as compared to other mediums.

I wish there was some software to parse his scenes from the episode and just watch thoseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I try to find his scenes using #MishaRaheja# hashtag so that don't have to watch entire episode.
Also, ZEE is one week behind in all shows in international telecast and is trying to get in sync with India so it is chopping lot of scenes and some of Mishal's scenes are chopped. Didn't expect this from ZEE.

One good thing is even with limited screen space he is able to shine with his excellent acting, my POV. He rules the scenes. It is very tough to make a mark when the serial is very well established and the lead pair is extremely popular all over the world. I am sure die hard KKB fans have started liking him or atleast talk about the character, which I think is good.

Don't know about Ekta's reply. The only thing I now know is TV shows are catered based on the TRPs and at the end of the day indian audience is the one contributing to TRPs. TRP = REVENUE.
International or online or social networking users don't come into picture at all.
I feel somewhere Indian audience will have to change and stop watching illogical shows.
I think she tried to give different content with one show (Iqbal Khan) on star plus but then it didn't fetch good TRPs and finally had to end the show.
Better to stay away from her shows...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago