Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

It was hard to believe first, but after the locker code episode, things seems to be clear.
Y will allow P to have her birthday as the locker code????
But you know you could be right. I hope you all are right.
The only thing is it will be very tough for Z to move on in life if Y is not at any fault.
She is kind of a person who can live the entire life with Y's memories.

You make a valid point and this show is essentially about Z and A's love story. I too think it would've been impossible for Z to move on had Y not been at fault. I feel as if the situation may have been exaggeratedI to make it seem as if they were having an affair. They may have developed feelings for one another without having acting on those feelings. I'm just thinking aloud at this point, Ami. I haven't been able to watch the show lately, but I will make it a point to read the updates for each episode for the next few weeks. 😳 The wedding came out nowhere! 😲
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ: It is pretend marriage to get one big contract. Y had taken huge amount of loan.
The promo was about under what situation they will get married. It is neatly shown as Z is not the one who will easily agree to play along.
Not sure if you watched locker code episode or not, but Y's locker had P's birthday as pass code.
People can be friends business partners but I feel passcode thing is too much.
I am yet to figure out who will get what by playing such games???
Divorce papers could be fake, but locker code seems to be real.
Just saw new promo, Z and Y dancing and Z in modern dress... Things are getting exciting...

There's more to this story than meets the eye for sure, Ami. Both fathers are very shady on this show and their motives haven't been clear since the beginning. Both have some sort of agenda against their respective son-in-law and daughter-in-law. We're missing a huge clue to the puzzle which is yet to come, I assume. 😳 P's mother is also aware of something that could tarnish her relationship with A for the rest of their lives. What does she know and why is she being blackmailed? I'm also confused about Arjun's character - at times he has the potential of being gray and at other times he seems like a truly doting brother. πŸ€” I also have my doubts about A's mother who is extremely jealous and insecure of A's relationship with his mother-in-law. Another thought going through my mind is that this whole bizarre situation could possibly be one big hoax altogether. P and Y may still be alive, but may be in the background lurking around for insurance money. Didn't Y take out hefty loans for his business? πŸ˜•
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

There's more to this story than meets the eye for sure, Ami. Both fathers are very shady on this show and their motives haven't been clear since the beginning. Both have some sort of agenda against their respective son-in-law and daughter-in-law. We're missing a huge clue to the puzzle which is yet to come, I assume. 😳 P's mother is also aware of something that could tarnish her relationship with A for the rest of their lives. What does she know and why is she being blackmailed? I'm also confused about Arjun's character - at times he has the potential of being gray and at other times he seems like a truly doting brother. πŸ€” I also have my doubts about A's mother who is extremely jealous and insecure of A's relationship with his mother-in-law. Another thought going through my mind is that this whole bizarre situation could possibly be one big hoax altogether. P and Y may still be alive, but may be in the background lurking around for insurance money. Didn't Y take out hefty loans for his business? πŸ˜•

Agree, this entire show is puzzle. Creatives are making very calculated moves to puzzle the audience. As far as P's mom is concerned, blackmailer has some clues, one of the clue is her picture with Y and P. It is possible that she knew Y as he was P's business partner.
A's dad has some mystery and not sure what could be that since we already know he had an extra marital affair.
Y took 5 crore loan from P, then he took out 2 crore loan on his business from bank.
Too much debt it seems.

Who is Y's dad? One wild thought, is there any relation between Y's mom and A's dad.
Do you think Y and A are brothers, father same mother different????? I can't believe i am thinking like this, Well, it is mystery so anything is possible.

Do you want me to post the updates here? I can find and post here, would be easy.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Agree, this entire show is puzzle. Creatives are making very calculated moves to puzzle the audience. As far as P's mom is concerned, blackmailer has some clues, one of the clue is her picture with Y and P. It is possible that she knew Y as he was P's business partner.
A's dad has some mystery and not sure what could be that since we already know he had an extra marital affair.
Y took 5 crore loan from P, then he took out 2 crore loan on his business from bank.
Too much debt it seems.

Who is Y's dad? One wild thought, is there any relation between Y's mom and A's dad.
Do you think Y and A are brothers, father same mother different????? I can't believe i am thinking like this, Well, it is mystery so anything is possible.

Do you want me to post the updates here? I can find and post here, would be easy.

Woa Ami, Y and A being brothers! 😲 That thought hadn't crossed my mind at all, but now that you mention it I'm sure there's a deeper connection between all four characters aside from Z and A's story and Y and P's extramarital affair. So P's mother did know Y. Is that why she's being blackmailed because she never told A about Y being P's business partner? I think that secret alone would be enough to cause cracks in their relationship. I would totally appreciate you posting the updates here, Ami. πŸ€— I love this production house for their content! I think they're by far the best on Indian television in terms of unique and sensible content. πŸ‘πŸΌ All i want is for Mishy to work with this production house once with a popular name. I have seen some clips of King Singh from the recent episodes on Instagram. Mishal has been marvelous as the furious and outraged King Singh. If it weren't for Mishal's disaster of a wardrobe, this character could certainly grow on me. ☺️ I love the intensity Mishal's able to bring to his characters. I can only think of two other names in India than can bring the same intensity successfully to their characters - Amitabh and Shahrukh.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@Dazz, can you please spell out the names of the main characters in Khasara
when you start watching?
It's so confusing...Lita/ Lintha / Linda & Sim/ M...sin??
And Sila & Moniz / Mouniz ???
Omg...M's character is a pretty dangerous charmer, a grey shaded one...πŸ˜‰
I want you to start watching this soon , Dazz...πŸ˜†, & Ami too if you can
so we can all discuss .
I know Avani would refuse to watch something like this...πŸ˜‰
Oh, when is Aangan going to start or is it?? Has it not been too long a wait ?

I try watching a couple episodes of Bpnh every week. Enjoying Adi's humor & Harshad's superb
xpressions a lot...πŸ˜†
So Ami, you believe there was cheating@?? I somehow feel there's more to it than is
being shown & not yet convinced their spouses cheated on them.

Dazz, have you watched 'Mera Raqeeb" ?? Possible that Bpnh is a remake of this
I recently read a comment mentioning the same, checked on Wiki &
yes, it does have a similar story.😳

Mish πŸ€— I checked khasara and you are right πŸ˜†
But i have to yet to watch DI 😊 Only series i am following right now is YPNTKH!

@Ami and Dazz Aangan was suppsed to air on May not sure why are they delaying it πŸ˜•
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Mish πŸ€— I checked khasara and you are right πŸ˜†
But i have to yet to watch DI 😊 Only series i am following right now is YPNTKH!

@Ami and Dazz Aangan was suppsed to air on May not sure why are they delaying it πŸ˜•

They're probably waiting for a current drama to end, Avani. 😊 Mish, what started in DI's place on Hum? We also have ARM's movie to look forward to as well. πŸ˜‰ I just don't know how long we'll have to wait for it to be uploaded on to YouTube. 😳
amivp thumbnail

Woa Ami, Y and A being brothers! 😲 That thought hadn't crossed my mind at all, but now that you mention it I'm sure there's a deeper connection between all four characters aside from Z and A's story and Y and P's extramarital affair. So P's mother did know Y. Is that why she's being blackmailed because she never told A about Y being P's business partner? I think that secret alone would be enough to cause cracks in their relationship. I would totally appreciate you posting the updates here, Ami. πŸ€— I love this production house for their content! I think they're by far the best on Indian television in terms of unique and sensible content. πŸ‘πŸΌ All i want is for Mishy to work with this production house once with a popular name. I have seen some clips of King Singh from the recent episodes on Instagram. Mishal has been marvelous as the furious and outraged King Singh. If it weren't for Mishal's disaster of a wardrobe, this character could certainly grow on me. ☺️ I love the intensity Mishal's able to bring to his characters. I can only think of two other names in India than can bring the same intensity successfully to their characters - Amitabh and Shahrukh.

DAZZ, you will slowly start liking KS. You never know they can change the dressing in coming episodes. Mishal slowly enters your heart through the characters he plays and make a perm place.

I love the way King handles the little one.

Regarding bph, here are Hamlet's updates:
I didn't read any yet, but for sure you are going to enjoy her thoughts
I also feel that with this series it would be best to watch it.

5/15

5/14

5/16

5/17

5/18

5/21

5/22

@Avani: πŸ€—β€οΈI checked and Angan is now going to start from June so may be few more weeks to go.

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DAZZ, you will slowly start liking KS. You never know they can change the dressing in coming episodes. Mishal slowly enters your heart through the characters he plays and make a perm place.

5/15

5/14

5/16

5/17

5/18

5/21

5/22

@Avani: πŸ€—β€οΈI checked and Angan is now going to start from June so may be few more weeks to go.

Ami πŸ€— Good news it is !!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

5/15

5/14

5/16

5/17

5/18

5/21

5/22

I honestly feel that King was very hurt by Pragya's scolding in yesterday's episode when he allows Kiara to go down to the lobby by herself. Awww, my heart ached for our hero! Such is the power of an actor like Mishal who is completely untrained. πŸ‘ I've often wondered why Mishal never took up theatre as an actor. He definitely possess the knack to outshine in a live production. Thank you for the updates, Ami! πŸ€— I'll take a look before I comment again on the show and its plot. πŸ˜‰ Ami and Avani, Hum may be waiting for Ramadan to end before beginning a mega-starrer like Aangan. Some people abstain from watching television this month as they focus more on spirituality and cleansing of the mind, body, and soul. 😳
amivp thumbnail

I honestly feel that King was very hurt by Pragya's scolding in yesterday's episode when he allows Kiara to go down to the lobby by herself. Awww, my heart ached for our hero! Such is the power of an actor like Mishal who is completely untrained. πŸ‘ I've often wondered why Mishal never took up theatre as an actor. He definitely possess the knack to outshine in a live production. Thank you for the updates, Ami! πŸ€— I'll take a look before I comment again on the show and its plot. πŸ˜‰ Ami and Avani, Hum may be waiting for Ramadan to end before beginning a mega-starrer like Aangan. Some people abstain from watching television this month as they focus more on spirituality and cleansing of the mind, body, and soul. 😳

P and K make King dance to their tunes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It is shocking that the makers are not showing any such scenes with KPK, more A is involved which is fine but then don't forget KPK, love their scenes. Not sure why the makers are insecure...

I agree, Mishal should do theater (live shows), the way we have Saturday night live.

You have a point, may be due to Ramadan Angan is delayed.