Chachaji, Harry potter padhna tha na..

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Remember Prof Slughorn and Tom Riddle from Harry Potter? KBR is highly inspired from HP.
Yes, Chachaji aka new Swamiji gave all the information about the shivlings to Inder. He can see the future and therefore he knew about the yatra but then he didn't know what Inder intended to do with it. Its time KB should stop giving hints about the future to anyone, be it a baba or a bhakt like Gauri. They don't know how to use it and the villians misuse the power.

I want to know why did he reveal about the shivlings at all even if Inder really wanted to write a book about it.Given how powerful the shivlings are nobody should know about it and no book should be written about it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rehne do... logic gaye tel lene... aur show k end tak wapas bhi nehi ayega
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is boring after Inder entered. Too many new faces.
Though I like the actor, the story has become haphazard after his entry and then chacha's entry. And Shakti has become repetitive. And Shambhu baba is never there to help. Gauri has become another Shambu baba, praying everywhere.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Though I like the actor, the story has become haphazard after his entry and then chacha's entry. And Shakti has become repetitive. And Shambhu baba is never there to help. Gauri has become another Shambu baba, praying everywhere.

As a matter of fact, this new baba should have been the main conspirator Sethji. They could show Minty was confused because she had seen her father in a santaclaus attire before. All this plastic surgery and fake Inder dying wasn't convincing to begin with. 
What was Shakti's great plan? And common, why is the temple so important for this two cousins ? Shakti isnt married and Data's son is already dead and daughter will go to jail. The temple has no heir anyways. Whats the point of fighting like this?

dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunny1993

Rehne do... logic gaye tel lene... aur show k end tak wapas bhi nehi ayega

I presume using the shivling's powers will need expertise. Even a electronic device comes with manual and one has to practice enough to use it properly. How did Inder learn everything verbally? And who gives such detailed information to anyone?
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I presume using the shivling's powers will need expertise. Even a electronic device comes with manual and one has to practice enough to use it properly. How did Inder learn everything verbally? And who gives such detailed information to anyone?

that's why I have stopped to search for logic 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
chacha ji did a great blunder
he should not have told Inder at all
that started the cycle 
2filmy thumbnail
so many thing is inspired in this show from HP 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I like Chacha
he is fully positive entry
Shakti is too stubborn and thick headed 
Poor Gauri has to pray everywhere now 
2filmy thumbnail
I wish Inder was not borught back
and this chacha entered the show long back
he could have helped Rahul Gauri a lot