Story Lines to have Yuvraj aka Shaleen back

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys I know this may be stupid but I am missing Shaleen and YuvShka very badly. So I really could use a ff right now.
I know all of us had some thoughts about how Shaleen will re-enter the show. I just want all of you to share your thoughts. May be it will give the producers some ideas as they are run out of those if you know what I mean 😆. Plus I think we all will feel better. So what say????
Edited by stormfly13 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gud idea like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi anushka marriage day before new lead rwadr to fill her maang yuvraj entry and anushka run and hug him tightly same yuvraj do not memory loss 😉
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Hey guys I know this may be stupid but I am missing Shaleen and YuvShka very badly. So I really could use a ff right now.

I know all of us had some thoughts about how Shaleen will re-enter the show. I just want all of you to share your thoughts. May be it will give the producers some ideas as they are run out of those if you know what I mean 😆. Plus I think we all will feel better. So what say????

It been so difficult to survive without seeing Yuvshka on-screen. It's already been a month since Shaleen left the show!
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Gud idea like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi anushka marriage day before new lead rwadr to fill her maang yuvraj entry and anushka run and hug him tightly same yuvraj do not memory loss😉

hope this would happen.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

hope this would happen.

what if all this is the lawyers did for some reason..

he knows she is not juhi..he knows she is Anushka..even he has kept yuvraj alive n kidnap somewhere..or may be he is in coma..

here he is balckmailing Anushka saying she needed to be like juhi otherwise he will kill yuvraj..

n Anushka doing everything for yuvraj only..

by this way they can even explain why Anushka is so normal.. because she knows yuvraj is alive n all she doing to keep him safe..

how is my thought..?what u say?
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

what if all this is the lawyers did for some reason..

he knows she is not juhi..he knows she is Anushka..even he has kept yuvraj alive n kidnap somewhere..or may be he is in coma..

here he is balckmailing Anushka saying she needed to be like juhi otherwise he will kill yuvraj..

n Anushka doing everything for yuvraj only..

by this way they can even explain why Anushka is so normal.. because she knows yuvraj is alive n all she doing to keep him safe..

how is my thought..?what u say?

i like this idea hope they show something like this, the way anushka behaving after leap it so unreal no wife will behave like this after her husband death,so i wish anushka know yuvraj alive from beginning that y she behaving very normal
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amirtha_rosid

i like this idea hope they show something like this, the way anushka behaving after leap it so unreal no wife will behave like this after her husband death,so i wish anushka know yuvraj alive from beginning that y she behaving very normal

interesting thought hope they implement like this we want Shaleen that's only matter for us
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
According to my thought
Finally Rantej and Malhari will be able to catch Anushka. And just at the moment they are about to kill her our hero will make a dhamakedar entry and save her. But due to some "Majburi" Yuvraj had leave and Anushka being half unconscious will not be able to stop him. And the she will pass out. After that Shaure will take her home. Rantej and Malhari does not know where she lives so she will be safe there. Anushka will dream about Yuvraj and will wake up yelling his name...

That's all I can think right now. The makers can take it from here. Agar itna nahi kar sakte to...