Hussain Elated:Zangoora completes record breaking 2500 Episodes

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/45044-woah-hussain-kuwajerwala-show-completes-a-record-2500-features.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/45044-woah-hussain-kuwajerwala-show-completes-a-record-2500-features.htm

he was so handsome as gypsy prince.😳.i so wanted to watch the stage show a few years back but wouldnt ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
What show it is? I don't know Edited by Silpa91 - 6 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

What show it is? I don't know 

its not a regular show dear..its a stage play in kingdom of dreams ,delhi.The first of a kind broadway musical and 1000 episodes hussain was part of show as zangoora along with heroines kashmira irani and Gauhar khan
after 1k daily and weekly shows hussain left..so he's really excited the original zangoora😳
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

its not a regular show dear..its a stage play in kingdom of dreams ,delhi.The first of a kind broadway musical and 1000 episodes hussain was part of show as zangoora along with heroines kashmira irani and Gauhar khan
after 1k daily and weekly shows hussain left..so he's really excited the original zangoora😳

ok its a stage show.so Hussain was the titular character of the show since the show name is zangoora.
Silpa20 thumbnail
Congratulations to the show for completing 2500 episodes.
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ok its a stage show.so Hussain was the titular character of the show since the show name is zangoora.

nakuulfan thumbnail
the original gypsy prince indeed..he's amazing ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
nakuulfan thumbnail
Here are some of reviews and articles on zangoora:

The aerial acts, the fire sequence, the immortal haathi, the gold greedy Zohrawar , the chudail Chambooti, the sensational Laachi, the gorgeous Sonali and the breathtaking, shirtless , magical abs and to die for Zangoora. The dancers with their enthusiasm and full-of-life attitude makes it more fun and entertaining to watch the show. It is indeed the Biggest Bollywood Musical Ever.

Guys and Gals, you just cannot miss this. No matter if you're in Delhi or Mumbai or Bangalore or Kolkata or abroad, you have to sneak a chance and watch this. I will treasure this experience for Life. I am sure you will too !!

Stay tuned for the next post with a new insight on Zangoora and I hope you're enjoying this journey to the ultimate experience.

Edited by nakuulfan - 6 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail
Hussain's interview in 2011 about zangoora:Being part of a live musical and performing on stage every day is no small task. Actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, who plays Zangoora, a gypsy prince, in the city's longest running musical by that name, shares some of the highlights and challenges he has faced in the last 1000 shows. "I never thought that the show would run for so long when we began, he admits.

The 35-year-old actor admits that the journey has been challenging. "In one of the shows, I ended up slapping (co-star) Gauhar Khan hard on stage, he confesses. "It was a mistake. I didn't realise she was standing behind me before the act. But she was spontaneous enough to make it seem like a part of the script, he explains. 

Hussain says he gets the maximum cheers from the audience when he removes his shirt on stage. "But it is very hard to maintain the six packs. If you are acting in a movie, you can relax after the shoot. But in a live show, one is perpetually on a diet, he says. 

But how did he get rid of his doubts regarding taking up the show? "Would people be willing to buy a ticket worth R1,000 for a musical when they can watch a new film for less than half the price that was the question on my mind. But if we have completed 1000 shows, we must be doing something right, he says.

Apart from her jhatkas and matkas in the Ishaqzaade song Jhalla, actor Gauhar Khan has been quite oblivious to the film scene lately. One reason is that she has been performing live at Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon, for the last two-and-half years. Playing the role of Laachi a feisty banjaran in the show, Khan says that she has no regrets about taking on the role or having to shuttle between Mumbai and Gurgaon every week.

The actor believes that the show has helped hone her acting skills. "Performing on stage has helped me become a better actor and hence will help me get better roles, says Khan. But doesn't it get monotonous to play the same character every day? "That would be the case even if I was acting in a film or a TV show, where I have to play the same character for many months, she explains. "In fact, performing on stage is full of challenges. Once a dancer pulled off my wig by mistake. I was totally stunned, but had to carry on my scene with the same intensity, she says.
HT 
Edited by nakuulfan - 6 years ago