Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I love banner alot yes i love idea can't wait update soon 
anjana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing banner !! wonderful ...love it ...and the changes im really looking forward !!
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful banner...
eagerly waiting for update...
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter - 4(a)

Rain continued to make them wet as they both got lost in each other's eyes. 'what does he mean by saying to come back to him?' wondered her but, couldn't understand what his eyes were actually expressing. 

They moved apart as they got disturbed by car's horn sound. 

"Sir, your car is ready" informed mechanic to Sid while he nodded at him and turned to roli who is now looking away with various thoughts running in her mind. 

"Let's go" speaks up Sid, breaking the awkward silence and moved towards car while roli silently followed him. 

After sometime they both reached roli's house. Throughout the journey it was a complete silence, both were wandering in their own thoughts. Sid looked at roli as he stopped his car in front of her house. She, without uttering a word, got down from the car and moved inside, leaving Sid gazing at her.

Leaving all her worries behind, she entered into her house with a smile and as expected, found her father waiting for her. 

"Papa" she called him as she placed her handbag on the table beside flower vase. Jamanlal who indulged himself in his mobile to call to her, got relaxed after hearing her voice.

"Roli, where you were beta? From evening I'm trying to call you but it was not reachable" jamanlal expressed his worries as he didn't get information of her whereabouts. 

"Actually papa, there were continuous meetings so got late and I forgot to inform you, sorry" apologized roli with a cute smile which brought a smile on his face as well. 

"It's ok beta, now you returned home safely, that's more than enough..." saying jamanlal kept his mobile on side table and turned to her "...but how you became wet like this?" continued him, taking a look at her in surprise. 

"Woh.. papa.. it was raining at that place and car gave trouble so.. we have had to wait in rain itself" says roli as she moved towards dining table to have some water. Having water was just a reason she could find at that moment but actually she moved from her father's sight only to hide her tears. 

"And this..." His words left incomplete as they heard a voice and turned to find Sid standing at the entrance.

"Siddanth, come beta" jamanlal's words brought RoSid into the reality and roli looked away while Sid moved inside with a smile.

"So, after a long time. How are you man?" asked jamanlal with a casual smile.

"I'm fine uncle and how are you?" replied Sid, genuinely.

"I'm good. Come let's sit" says jamanlal placing a friendly arm around his shoulder. 

"No uncle, I need to go.. actually roli forgot to take her mobile so came to give it" saying Sid turned to roli only to find her fuming at him. 

"Your mobile" Sid forwarded her mobile with an idiotic smile while roli almost snatched it from his hand, as she reminds of how he took it back at their meeting place.

"Okay, uncle, got to go, will meet you soon" said Sid turning to jamanlal, making an excuse to vanish from that place before she could turn him into ashes with her angry look.

"It's too dark, drive with care" alerted jamanlal with a concern.

"Sure" replied Sid with a smile, taking leave from there.

"Never expected that our siddanth will change like this.." jamanlal's words brought roli back to senses, whose gaze was fixed on doorway in which Sid has left few moments back. "..well it's really good to see him like this" he continued while roli kept silent, not knowing how to react. 

"Destiny might have stored something for you both" jamanlal's words surprised her.

"Papa.." said roli in shock and surprise while he moved towards her.

"I think he loves you, beta" said jamanlal, reaching her.

"But, papa..." her words left incomplete as he interrupted.

"You knew him better than me, just once think about it with a cool mind" said jamanlal, keeping a supportive arm around her shoulder. 

"I need some rest papa, will talk to you in morning" saying roli rushed towards her room without waiting for his reply.

"How many days will you hide your feelings beta? I just want your happiness and I'm ready to do anything for it, well I know what to do" said jamanlal, determined to bring his daughter's happiness back to her life.
Edited by manasa5124 - 5 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for this short update, actually being too lazy these days and also couldn't find time but will surely try to give next update soon... Thank you all for lovely comments and support... 
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dr waiting for next to know further about rosid...update soon
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear. Update soon
RajRosid thumbnail
Amazing update manu...Is jamna know everything about Rosid? Waiting for next plz update soon yr
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... Eagerly waiting for next update...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
guess jamanlal knows about Rosid n roli's feelings for Sid. good that he supports their love.hope roli rethinks about reuniting with sid