Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 19 Apr 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The episode begins with zabir's flight landing at Srinagar ...
They come  outside airport to find a car waiting for them decorated with 'just married ' signs boldly all over it ... making them feel shy ...the driver makes them feel awkward by talking about the romantic place  and inquires  if they were from nawabo ki family 
Zabir reach their hotel ..
Zara feels happy to see the fog n the tall pine trees . The driver / helper says he would take them sight seeing .
Zabir are taken to their room .
They are shocked to find it decorated with red balloons and roses, candles, rose petal heart on the bed etc 
The female manager shows them their room n assures Zabir that for HM couples breakfadt was uptill 11 AM 
Their bed was soft but extra strong too 
Also for HM suites  they  had large bathrooms 
Zabir feel embarrassed 
Kabir picks up the heart shaped cushion with "LOVE "written on it and chucks it away furiously ...

As Zara goes out to reply reema's call  kanir gets a shock as he sees the slinky nighdress that Zara's friend had given gifted her .
They have nok jhok over it ... Why she carried embaressing things, she was forcibly gifted. She had no choice , why he should touch her things etc 

Zara says they were forced into this HM   But they need not stay in same room as this room did not have sofa where one of them could sleep .
Zabir go to the reception n ask for a separate room 
But there is no vacant room in that hotel available . 
Zara then asks for nylon rope .. Kabir gets angry why she was asking for this .

Ruksar is seen arriving at the same hotel in burqua , she checks into the same hotel . She mutters that she will make sure Zara stays back right here n ruksar will live witb kabir forever 

At Kabir's house in Lucknow  Aisha offers  Zeenat  trip to Kerala  for Zeenat, Kahsan, Ruksar as Ayaan too had school holidays Zeenat is not interested   But aisha gives her bookings of their trip . Zeenat says this was not needed any more . 
After aisha leaves Zeent tears it up angrily .  

In their room Kabir and fears if Zara was thinking of hanging herself with that nylon rope .
She asures him she would do no such thing .
. Zara ties it across the double bed , then hands the blanket on it dividing the bed into  two ..

In the balcony of her room Ruksar chats with some Shiraj ..faking as Zara .. She laments that she was in beautiful kashmir with a guy whom she hated , she hoped to be with shiraj soon and she misses shiraj 

In their room Zabir have argument over the night lights . They have accidental hand hold while arguing . They decide to remain civil to one another n behave like friends . Zara agrees . 
They decide to roam around the city like friends .
They agree to become dost . And go to sleep . 

Zara then relents and asks Kabir could turn off the lights .
Kabir thanks Zara for this .
Ruksar n Zeent speak on phone , zee wishes ruku all the best n prays she got Kabir .
Zee informs she had deposited one lakh into ruku's account 
Ruku thanks appi .

In their room Zabir are still fast asleep . Kabir turns off the alarm n goes back to sleep .
He discovers that their pardah

fallen down .. And zara had wrapped herself in that blanket . 

Romantic song..." "ishq  subhaan allah ..."..plays in BG  

Kabir notes the nylon rope had fallen down 
He stares at sleeping Zara .

Kabir realizes Zara had placed  her leg on his .. He tries to seperate his foot but fails ...
Kabir feels angry n glares at sleeping Zara ...after  some time Zara turns on her sleep and puts her arm over Kabir's neck 
He now feels awkward but can't help Admire sleeping beauty Zara ... For a looong time ...

The romantic  song plays ..' Jo ho raha hai , peheli dafa .."  ...he gently tries to remove her arm from his neck ... 
As he picks up her arm Zara wakes up n looks at Kanir angrily . Kabir is caught in the act n does not know how to explain to her as to what he was up to . 
They have eyelock 

Precap for tomorrow 
Zara and Kabir are sitting at an open air resturant for breakfast Kanir  refuses to have meal on a table as he felt it was insult to Allah 
Zara refuses to eat alone 
They have nok jhok   This was no haar jeet game .. 
Ruksar is seen sitting at a nearby table in burqua and is smirking hearing their nok jhok 
Kanir then spreads  a news paper on the floor and lays out the food on it 
He asks her to join him n eat together 
Zara is shocked n says she refused to make every one stare at him n make fun n get insulted 
Kabir says if she did not want to get insulted but she had no qualms on His allah getting insulted??
Ruksar smiles 
Zara looks at Kabir  angrily  
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
M here. Taking my lunch break now
Sutapasima thumbnail
We have already seen most of this in the spoilers, amd the news channels 
crispsy thumbnail
Thank you. I am enjoying the track. High point will come next week.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Thank you. I am enjoying the track. High point will come next week.

You mean the kidnapping and rescuing resulting in zara falling for Kabir .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
since we know the scenes already its getting easier to digest the romantic scenes๐Ÿ˜† i found Kabir so cute wen he was trying to move zara's leg with his leg๐Ÿ˜† ahhh they decide nt to fight and they will! But i think she will sit with him down thr n eat! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

since we know the scenes already its getting easier to digest the romantic scenes๐Ÿ˜† i found Kabir so cute wen he was trying to move zara's leg with his leg๐Ÿ˜† ahhh they decide nt to fight and they will! But i think she will sit with him down thr n eat! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

May be they will ask or their break fast to be served in their room where they will enjoy their meal on the floor (away from he prying eyes of Ruku )
he will get even more furious as she is bound to think Zabir spending time together 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

May be they will ask or their break fast to be served in their room where they will enjoy their meal on the floor (away from he prying eyes of Ruku )
he will get even more furious as she is bound to think Zabir spending time together 

I am okay with them eating anywhere๐Ÿ˜†All i want is eat together๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.
Finally kashmir track is here first episode of kashmir track and what a episode wow...they reached hotel nylon ki rassi se partition ๐Ÿ˜†
I love their cute friendship wala convo so they kind of become friend now... chaddar wala partition ki tie tie phiss ho gaya both woke up together seems like zara like taking all the space on the bed...how comfotablely she layed her leg on kabir. Ruksar kuch bhi karle these two will come even more closer.
Edited by TeriGalliyan - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Thanks for the update.

Finally kashmir track is here first episode of kashmir track and what a episode wow...they reached hotel nylon ki rassi se partition ๐Ÿ˜†
I love their cute friendship wala convo so they kind of become friend now... chaddar wala partition ki tie tie phiss ho gaya both woke up together seems like zara like taking all the space on the bed...how comfotablely she layed her leg on kabir. Ruksar kuch bhi karle these two will come even more closer.

Loved their first day at kashmir ..
It seems they reached in the evening ... Hopefully the next day will be full of sightseeing and fun ..
How sick ruksar can be and to what levels she can stoop is disgusting . But no one will be able to stop these two from fallng for one another ... I think Zara falls for Kanir first while he will take time to acknowledge it .