here an article confirming the major news

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Looks like Iqbal Khan has finally made up his mind to quit Balaji's Karam Apna Apna. Yesterday, the unit of the show gave Khan a big farewell. "We cut a huge cake, sang songs and clicked pictures before bidding adieu to him," says a co-star. Officially, it was Iqbal's last working day with Karam Apna Apna. But the big question playing on his co-stars mind was about Iqbal's replacement. Who will step in to play the character of Shiv Kapoor?

The answer to that came a few hours before the unit wound up last evening. Actor and Nach Baliye finalist Yash Tonk is the new face of Shiv Kapoor. We spoke to the actor about his latest assignment.

"I don't think I'm in the position to reveal much about this as I haven't started shooting for the show as yet," says a hesitant Yash. The man says that he has never had the opportunity to see a single episode of the show.

"I don't know how I'm going to play the character or what his style is. Iqbal is a decent actor and I'm good in my own way. So, I'll stick to the nature of the character but at the same time I'll be myself," adds Yash.

Iqbal Khan

Yash has been associated with Balaji for the past 8 years and in the interim has done 8-odd shows with the production house. With his film assignments, how difficult is it going to be for him to handle both the mediums? "Its certainly not going to be very easy," he laughs. "I get a lot of film offers but I can't do more than two a year.  So, that gives me enough time to concentrate on my TV shows. So, far I've managed quite well. Hopefully I'll be able to do justice to both the mediums."

Before giving consent to do the show did he have a word with Iqbal Khan? Yash says, "I've not had the chance to speak with Iqbal but I'll do it soon. He is a fellow colleague and I wish him all the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iqbal Khan being replaced by Yash Tonk??????I am gonna faint any minute already,yash has never come across anything more than the flirt in Ishq Vishk and his love love love karo song!!

kyphfanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KkavyAngad

Iqbal Khan being replaced by Yash Tonk??????I am gonna faint any minute already,yash has never come across anything more than the flirt in Ishq Vishk and his love love love karo song!!

๐Ÿ˜†..true...tht waz the only film i liked him a little bit..i think karam needs only iqbal otherwise it a ....but i'll still watch it bcaz of pallavi๐Ÿ˜Š

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i knw abt it tat iqbal is leaving kaa
but can any one tell y is he leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kyphfanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadhwaniki

well i knw abt it tat iqbal is leaving kaa
but can any one tell y is he leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ

he is leaving bcaz he is getting married in jan n he needs a long break 4 his honeymoon๐Ÿ˜‰...hope tht helps

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man its confirmed tat iqbal isnt comin bak 2 KAA but i hope he didnt quit balaji all 2gether. as 4 yash tonk....i'll giv him the benefit of the doubt. i dont find him attractive but if he can do justice 2 shiv's character then i'm fine wit it.
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

he is leaving bcaz he is getting married in jan n he needs a long break 4 his honeymoon๐Ÿ˜‰...hope tht helps

thanks for the information

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
de dude tends to hav a LIFE nd he cant stick up to de drama for de rest ov his life....imagine himself in ur plc nd u'll be soooooooo mch wantin this break.. ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜† btw thanks for the info. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats really very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ .Why yash tonk ๐Ÿ˜•
lildude13572003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคข

arrrrggghhh !!! yash - IQ....NO MATCH !!