Kisne kisko kidnap kiya hai?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol, its so hilarious.😆 Who is controlling whom? Gauri ne t o Jethji ka dimaag kharab kar diya hai. Anyone noticed Inder's expressions when he asked Gauri if her pooja path is over?
And the expressions when she asked the driver to stop the car. It was a  request she made or at best a deal when the journey began. Now she us just demanding everything. Inder couls have been such a cute character. Why is he the killer?😲

Just loving Gauri more everyday.Also, only women here use their brain be it Namrata, Latika, Gauri, Minty or Preeti. So, Gauri gave an important piece of info and it was the first line written there on the wall which the CID officer and the self proclaimed detective both forgot to read.

Mini lady James Bond got caught. She is one of the most annoying child characters I have ever seen. Why is Yahspal carrying her everywhere? Why cant she just stay back with her mother?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yashpal will be her new dad in the future so practicing to carry Minty everywhere...initially i never liked her as a child artist (My POV) now she has turned so irritated.
Tired so giving a silly answer...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I told this yesterday too. Gauri and Indra are hilarious together. Even if Indra is a bad guy, he is not outright irritating like Nammo Rani. I would anyday choose Indra over Nammo Rani and her Rahul jaap. I really loved the way Gauri was ordering him around and he couldn't do nothing other than complying to her wishes. Well, if Gauri can keep Rahul in line then Indra kya cheez hai.
It is really good that Minty got caught. But I still don't understand why they are taking her everywhere they go. Who takes kids on such sensitive missions. Why not leave her with some relative or Gauri's family. Why exactly did Preeti madam slap the poor girl. It was she who left her kid alone in the middle of the night and went chasing behind Indra. Rahul should really send Preeti and Minty away. These two are getting irritating and has nothing to do in the show. So why drag them along without any reason or purpose. Why not just send them somewhere safe, where they don't get kidnapped on a daily basis. Nammo Rani is another character that has nothing left to do in the show. So why bother showing her for 10 mins in every episode. Yesterday's episode was the most irritating with her repetitive dialogues and overacting. I so wish that woman who found her will lock her up in some asylum. At least we will be spared of her constant "Rahul ke paas jaana hai" nonsense. I am so sick of that dialogue and her crazy antics.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

I told this yesterday too. Gauri and Indra are hilarious together. Even if Indra is a bad guy, he is not outright irritating like Nammo Rani. I would anyday choose Indra over Nammo Rani and her Rahul jaap. I really loved the way Gauri was ordering him around and he couldn't do nothing other than complying to her wishes. Well, if Gauri can keep Rahul in line then Indra kya cheez hai.
It is really good that Minty got caught. But I still don't understand why they are taking her everywhere they go. Who takes kids on such sensitive missions. Why not leave her with some relative or Gauri's family. Why exactly did Preeti madam slap the poor girl. It was she who left her kid alone in the middle of the night and went chasing behind Indra. Rahul should really send Preeti and Minty away. These two are getting irritating and has nothing to do in the show. So why drag them along without any reason or purpose. Why not just send them somewhere safe, where they don't get kidnapped on a daily basis. Nammo Rani is another character that has nothing left to do in the show. So why bother showing her for 10 mins in every episode. Yesterday's episode was the most irritating with her repetitive dialogues and overacting. I so wish that woman who found her will lock her up in some asylum. At least we will be spared of her constant "Rahul ke paas jaana hai" nonsense. I am so sick of that dialogue and her crazy antics.

Sadly they have reduced Namrata to this!!!

Well you forgot she has the Shivlings!!!

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha ... Love Inder gauri interaction ... Iqbal khan is an amazing actor ... I am also so in love with his voice 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Ha ha ... Love Inder gauri interaction ... Iqbal khan is an amazing actor ... I am also so in love with his voice 

He could have been the CID officer and Yashpal could be Sethji.C for cute aadmi ko c for cruel bana diya.🤢
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just love how Gauri is bossing Inder around
she can lead him on a proper wild goose chase
Rahul just saw the writing and went to search for Gauri
I am so happy Minti was caught
nows she will be in strict supervision
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Yashpal will be her new dad in the future so practicing to carry Minty everywhere...initially i never liked her as a child artist (My POV) now she has turned so irritated.
Tired so giving a silly answer...

Yashpal will supposedly die
I am getting so irritated ith her now
Can't stand her any more
2filmy thumbnail
I totally agree with you Jane
They should send off Minti Preeti away
they just have no role at all now 
Inder is any tome better than Nammo
Childish voice does not suit her at all