jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Colors have redeemed themselves

Sidmi are bed partners and also activity partners looks

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't watch bb but happy that sidmi are in a show together again.i may watch a few episodes for sidmi.

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Seems like our SidMi have become talk of the town 😎😆

Watched the premier episode.. They both were looking good together Shuklaji seems to have earned the tag of most wanted munda from day 1 😆

Reading a lot of good things about these two on social media, individually as well as together. I am actually surprised that DSDT was watched for PaRi by so many people! 😲

Bas najar na lage in dono ko kisi ki.. 😉 Considering it's BB, lot of more drama around their equation in the coming days.. Though I am sure that they both are mature enough to handle it..

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sid is killing it like a boss!😎 I mean from his behaviour to the aggressive way with which he performs tasks...he is too good...m so glad to see him getting his dues!

RD on the other hand is one of the most positive people in the show...she needs to open up more..par theek hai its not even a week! As per people's observations she and sid are both a little image conscious tho maybe she might take time

I am just not liking this forced romantic angle they are showing🤢 we have seen their rapport since dsdt times but yahan pe they are made to look forced or something...and this bff thing was a little over board but then i had this sadistic pleasure imagining some people burn seeing stuff😈( nazar na lage btw😆) they seem to already think rd is running behind sid but show dekhne se mereko aisa kuch bhi nahi lagi..its all this misleading promos dats trying to infuse the romantic angle crap!

Waise after this nok jhok yesterday some twitter comments were interesting...people actually like sid rd together...they see sparks even if they arent together apparently...watever dat means😆chalo people finally get to see so many things which we already know

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Dono ki ladai ho Rahi bigboss me hope patchup ho jaaye

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good to see that they have made some kind of patch up. I was glad it was Sid who took the effort and he looked sincere.

I liked the way he looked her in the eye and spoke to her. Don't wanna make this thread Sid VS Rashmi arguments... But just enjoying their silly fights. This shouldn't go more serious hopefully..

Edited by Sudharies - 5 years ago