Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It seems rumours are strong dat sid is gonna do big boss! Whether he is doing or not..kuch logon ko khujli bahut ho rakki hai bhai!🤣 Even before the news has been confirmed

Logon paise ke liye kya kya kar sakte hai..how true is it! Like replace actors and get bashed black and blue for months but still continue to behave like they conquered earth! And again quit a decent morale show to replace another actress of another famous show on a big channel expecting to taste success like how BV gave them inspite of being quite aweful in it! Sab paise ke liye hai afterall..who wud accept months and months of criticism for free tell me🤪

Waise bhi even to be approached for big boss na..aukaat honi chahiye! Which some people dont have...theirs is confined to being replacements of much famous actresses and stealing the fruits of others hardwork!

I am so tempted to post some screen shots about some tweets where an ancient costar was "praised" to heaven and earth for "replacing" another big actress on a show..but let it be😆u cant straighten dogs tail can u!

Waise i heard some young ancient actress who was ex costar might play amma to another actress who is much beautiful and talented of nearly the same age..is it true? Such talented bundle who apparently has so much aukaath who cud be saintly enuf to replace big names for free(not for money mind u..sid and rd do all this for money afterall) and who apparently was the cause of BV's success alone is being approached for Amma's roles these days🤣itni achchi kismat..m overwhelmed i say!

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Wait for karma to do its job 😵 I will comment only after that.. ☢️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Is Rashmi also doing big boss?

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Is Rashmi also doing big boss?

I guess so..she has been mum about everything so far..but sid seems to be the confirmed contestant! 1st and 2nd contestant are devoleena and sid apparently...3rd is RD apparently but rd ka m not sure

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

I guess so..she has been mum about everything so far..but sid seems to be the confirmed contestant! 1st and 2nd contestant are devoleena and sid apparently...3rd is RD apparently but rd ka m not sure

so this season sidmi could be in bb if this true
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Sid is confirmed it seems

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Did RD get any award recently? In this video she is talking about some award for 'most versatile actress on TV' 🥳 And seems she received it from Preity Zinta.

https://youtu.be/SWMtPUPWI1M

Silpa20 thumbnail

Sid and Rashmi are confirmed for big boss

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Lol...kuch bhi bolo..big boss cud be wretched but i get my sidmi back😂😂😂😂

princessrazi thumbnail

They both were looking awesome