Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

🤣

I was getting so tempted to say something but I was restraining.. It's beyond repair man

Pretending to be fan of superrrrrr phamous couple that Sid was part of, claiming that only that group (with only one member btw) is true fandom of him and others are fake, and then taunting and mocking him in every possible way tagging him..☢️

Bhai baki sab Sid ke comparison me itne acche hai, then why begging Sid and dumping your frustration on him that he gives interviews only with other actresses? 😆😆Tell them to give interviews with fav didu na 😆

It's hilarious how she includes others in her fangroup without even knowing them well🤣 we Fans will do anything for them huh?? When did Siddians join her obsessive group?

Bold@ Lol, tell me about it🤣 Sid will become old and fake and what not sometimes to her convenience and now all of a sudden Sid is the same as T for her?? How come 🐷

Glad Siddians aren't falling for her nonsense🤣

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

https://youtu.be/lPZ_RQ9QytY

our "jumping wali" fav dancing on zara nachke dikha for a Madhuri song Chane ke khet mein she luks absolutely gorgeous! This gal was so very beautiful back then(she still is although she luks a little mature now) but damn her moves! ❤️ She can dance just any dance form with such grace..be it kathak or folk or hip hop! Isko bolte hai versatility! Be it acting or dancing she is a complete package! This was the comment on this video too! Its always a pleasure to watch RD dance! 😘

this was during uttaran time.ya she was so pretty❤️she still is but back then she was too too gorgeous.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Looks like I have provided some employment to people from a certain kingdom for today 🤣

Apparently I am no more a saas now 😎😆I am torrrrrrrrrrr**an ☺️☢️

My foot.. Whatever I do is because I miss the guy and the magic named Shiv he created by his hardwork of 2 and half years!!

Anyways, entertainment entertainment and entertainment 😆

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Looks like I have provided some employment to people from a certain kingdom for today 🤣

Apparently I am no more a saas now 😎😆I am torrrrrrrrrrr**an ☺️☢️

My foot.. Whatever I do is because I miss the guy and the magic named Shiv he created by his hardwork of 2 and half years!!

Anyways, entertainment entertainment and entertainment 😆

But wth is Saas? I only know abt software as a service wala saas..🤨cloud computing wala! or is it that the MIL Saas! God i have no idea what dat shit meant even if i try to understand!

Akhand chutiyapa ki highest level hai yeh😂😂

Ek hi aadmi pura fandom kaise ban gayi bhai😂😂😂 Its no use even if we iterate a 1000 times ki no one here gives a flying fk to some didu or some enchanting pair! They are long forgotten! If we acknowledge its only because of the sid element there and nothing more! And m sure it will go to deaf ears when i say dat not all fans care abt his ancient costar anymore!🤷🏻‍♀️

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Ganesh Chathurthismiley17smiley4smiley40

SubhMangal, Subh, God, LordGanesha,🙏🙏HappyGaneshChaturthi,🙏🙏SubhMangal, Subh, God, LordGanesha,HappyGaneshChaturthi,Lord GIF - शुभमंगलहो SubhMangal Subh GIFs

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Never in my life was i more happier that sid dint take up kzk2 as bajaj🤣 i never really was happy when the news abt him being approached for ekta show came out anyways..but now...thank god! 😆

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Never in my life was i more happier that sid dint take up kzk2 as bajaj🤣 i never really was happy when the news abt him being approached for ekta show came out anyways..but now...thank god! 😆

You beat me in this!! 😆 I just happened to read a certain article and literally the first thing that I thought was to come here to write the SAME thing! 🤣 He had enough of overacting in his last show 😆 Thank God, not one more time

Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is Sid doing Bigg Boss ???

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Is Sid doing Bigg Boss ???

It isn't a confirmed news but the rumours are very strong.. Almost every article is quoting his name 🤔

They use his name every year though as probable contestant.. Fingers crossed that it will remain only a rumor this time too..

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

People are quoting his name as confirmed in the articles. Though I watch BB it’s not meant for Sid.He is too much of a nice guy for the show.