Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudharies

This new layout is still a mystery in many cases. I haven't learnt to post pics yet... 😭 someone let me know how to,

I never learnt posting pic even in the previous layout 😆
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I never learnt posting pic even in the previous layout 😆

Lol Silpa😆 In previous layout it was damn easy. We had to just upload pics in Imgur and the and post them with [IMG]link[/IMG] ... But now it's not working the same way.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Lol Silpa😆 In previous layout it was damn easy. We had to just upload pics in Imgur and the and post them with [IMG]link[/IMG] ... But now it's not working the same way.

ab jaanke kya fayda😆layout to change ho gaya😆
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ab jaanke kya fayda😆layout to change ho gaya😆

I know that 🤣mentioned it to say that it was very easy compared to the present complex format😆

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Posting from social media is comparatively easier I think 😃

https://twitter.com/rashmi__SS/status/958199280229142528?s=19

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I happened to see a very interesting account on twitter today! It seems my didi is back🤣

Wat interesting tweets i say! M sooo tempted to join it😈 but then i also feel its not worth for us to even bother about tat imbecile's existence!

And yeap Jumping wali actress was a finalist in jdj..kjo remo aur madhuri pagal thodi hai tat they will make "jumping wali " actress a finalist!😆 Unlike some people who are not even approached for dance shows but are exclusively created to replace phamous names!

Didi mai aaongi someday to barsao my pyaar! Just dnt block me like a coward like the last time😘

Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/lPZ_RQ9QytY

our "jumping wali" fav dancing on zara nachke dikha for a Madhuri song Chane ke khet mein she luks absolutely gorgeous! This gal was so very beautiful back then(she still is although she luks a little mature now) but damn her moves! ❤️ She can dance just any dance form with such grace..be it kathak or folk or hip hop! Isko bolte hai versatility! Be it acting or dancing she is a complete package! This was the comment on this video too! Its always a pleasure to watch RD dance! 😘

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

I happened to see a very interesting account on twitter today! It seems my didi is back🤣

Wat interesting tweets i say! M sooo tempted to join it😈 but then i also feel its not worth for us to even bother about tat imbecile's existence!

And yeap Jumping wali actress was a finalist in jdj..kjo remo aur madhuri pagal thodi hai tat they will make "jumping wali " actress a finalist!😆 Unlike some people who are not even approached for dance shows but are exclusively created to replace phamous names!

Didi mai aaongi someday to barsao my pyaar! Just dnt block me like a coward like the last time😘

🤣

I was getting so tempted to say something but I was restraining.. It's beyond repair man

Pretending to be fan of superrrrrr phamous couple that Sid was part of, claiming that only that group (with only one member btw) is true fandom of him and others are fake, and then taunting and mocking him in every possible way tagging him..☢️

Bhai baki sab Sid ke comparison me itne acche hai, then why begging Sid and dumping your frustration on him that he gives interviews only with other actresses? 😆😆Tell them to give interviews with fav didu na 😆

goofyCat thumbnail

our "jumping wali" fav dancing on zara nachke dikha for a Madhuri song Chane ke khet mein she luks absolutely gorgeous! This gal was so very beautiful back then(she still is although she luks a little mature now) but damn her moves! ❤️ She can dance just any dance form with such grace..be it kathak or folk or hip hop! Isko bolte hai versatility! Be it acting or dancing she is a complete package! This was the comment on this video too! Its always a pleasure to watch RD dance! 😘

@bold, totally!! She looks gorgeous even now but I would love to see her going back to that look once 😳I don't know how though 😆

Sudharies thumbnail

Tfs bro. Wow she looks so thin and gorgeously pretty....❤️ and don't get me started on her dancing skills.. she's an amazing amazing dancer.