Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

God knows. That show disgusts me a lot. Especially Kunal and the fans who defend his immoral feelings and ship the jodi... It's like if the actress playing the second woman is more pretty and popular then they're shipped and the wife character isn't even considered bothering.

Remember the time when Shorvari would be totally forgotten , in spite of being alive and much in love with parth, still pate were expected to get in bed by some hypocrites?? The same stuff is happening in this show and the actor is defending it, whatever... It's better to stay off from shows like that.Itt boils my blood.

I cant thank sid enuf for not doing anything those hypocrites wished for in the show bro...be it sleeping the first time..or being a part of the loouu story of that bitch or being the jerk who used to think thru his pants and make people sing let it snow let it snow...i can never imagine him doing all those stuff...
I am super glad he dint choose to remain in the show to romance some 27 year old jawani(this makes me laugh so muchπŸ˜†...ever since i saw how it came back) forgetting his senses!!!! Playing a grey or a flawed or a negative character is different from playing a shameless pervert character which sid decided never to do...proud of him

He shud stay away from TV atm...every PH has gone nuts...all they can ever ome up with is EMA, infidelity...love triangle..trip and fall bullshit...Mittals are gone case..i though SO was fine...until Gajra came up with a plot equally bad as shit show...i cant believe a woman who wrote such a mature story like BV writes such shallow, regressive scripts too🀒
Netfilx is coming up with so many shows...web series are much much better than what is shown on TV..he shud try that...
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Rashami Desai: My love life has been a mystery and I would like to keep it that way

Rashami Desai opts for travelling over relationship

Television actress Rashami Desai wants to be careful about her choice of roles from now on, particularly after her last show 'Dil Se Dil Tak'. "Things changed when I returned to 'Dil Se Dil Tak' after a break. It was a bold show and had a message, but at the end it lost its plot. So, now I am going to choose something I am sure about, so that I can connect with my character better and my audience too likes it.

Work apart, what's happening on the personal front? Giving a rather cryptic reply, she said, "It's always been a mystery and I would like to keep it that way. To be honest, I have been working hard and I have close friends who I chill with, so my mind does not go in the direction of finding a man. I am also travelling these days and would love to do that more. Like what Kangana Ranaut's character did in 'Queen', I would love to do that. I want to explore different sides of my personality

@bold The show was supposed to give a message...but where..the only thing they wanted was to lick the feet of one person for which they compromised everything including their reputation to have come up with the most ugliest story of the century with the most horrendous character forced down our throat

Seems like she has learnt some serious lessons about stuff now πŸ˜†not all can be like her uttaran costars man!..friendly and good..she and in fact sid also needs to be careful about the script and role they are choosing...they shud make sure that they dont get stuck up with some desparate wannabe actor/actress who ruin everything so that they get the limelite...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/rashami-desai-my-love-life-has-been-a-mystery-and-i-would-like-to-keep-it-that-way/articleshow/65310403.cms

PS: some issue with the formatting😑

Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I watched few episodes of the show after a long time.. And ended up cursing a certain b**** all again πŸ˜† Doesn't look like my hatred for that character will go away ever πŸ₯± How she was shoved down our throats, how she was shown a masiha for everything, how her and Parth's relationship was shown with every minute detail ignoring Shorvori 🀒 😑

I was actually watching the episodes around that shitty brain tumour track and it looked so obvious that it was brought all of a sudden to give centre stage to that home wrecker. Shorvori's character suddenly shifting gears and turning aggressive, writer's confusion about Parth, and Sid's disinterest in those 2-3 episodes, everything looked so crystal clear!

I am sure Sid and RD were promised something else when they signed the show.. A story of a childless couple would definitely look like a matured story to anyone.. It was their bad luck that it turned out to be a shittiest story ever 🀒

It is good to see Rashami learning from this experience.. What is even better is to know that she accepts the fact that the show showed wrong things and failed because of that πŸ‘ Unlike the so called leads and the great creatives who still stay in denial mode.

PS: It gives me immense pleasure to read people criticizing shit show and the shitty character even today πŸ˜† After all not everyone is a blind fan of a selfish immoral character πŸ˜†
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
She's so gorgeous!! 😳

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
There was a time when the great writer of a cult show had said tat the actors who are adored by public arent really worth it indirectly mocking the guy who saved the show's ass for a long time wuthout whom the show wud have doomed within months in 2013..and now she writes stories based on his previous show..awww...so soon she is out of ideas that she wanted use "the not worthy celeb's previous show's concept to grab attention and fetch trps? How cute!!! πŸ˜† call it coincidence or fate or watever i find it sooo funny 🀣 world is so small bro!! πŸ˜†

Btw seeing all this hungama..i am so proud of this guy to have outright rejected such cheap content..
The hate messages for that show on sm is so entertaining! πŸ˜†

I am just wondering...if the channel wanted the same story why did the end it previously? Its like after sid and rd's exit channel so dint want to continue it...and it chose to repeat it with equal bigger actors who will do a decent job...aukaath of solo lead is soo good!!! Mujhe bahut maza aa rahi hai honestly πŸ˜† inspite of all the strategies the makers of tat show introduced..to make someone solo lead..the channel rejected her and now is planning to do same drama with better and famous actors!!!! 🀣
goofyCat thumbnail
Rashami seems to be having a gala time enjoying her various events and outings πŸ˜ƒ

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Seems like a certain solo lead has set a benchmark for all the shameless characters out there!!! Everywhere i see the comparison...so and so is better than tat win man..or worser than that woman πŸ˜† chalo achcha hai...everyone hated tat woman except a few(who loked the doll and not the character as such)

Btw is sid entering big boss house?
I have a mixes feeling abt tat...dont want him to enter owing to the negative publicities tat has been going around for a while...but its a good platform to show one's real self and get the image cleared!! But again..it depends on who the other contestants are...even tat matters to me 😳

Saw some clipping of abb aur aagey..some new show...the costume was hilarious πŸ˜† but the dude is in awesome form!! He shud really try mytho or history(barring the moustache) something like raavan or vishwamitra kind of roles!!! At least those stories cant be manipulated!! πŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
Are there any other articles or rumours about him doing BB apart from that times one? I didn't see any other after it so I thought the news died because he rejected the offer (assuming he was offered.. which I see as a possibility knowing how infamous the channel is to lure actors πŸ₯±)
Personally I don't wish to see him there.. Atleast not now.. I want to see him doing one good project as actor with a good co actress.. (I don't mind RD again 😳).. with some good PH unlike the last shitty chindi one.. a good story different from shitty triangles and family dramas.. won't mind mytho or historical.. the list goes on πŸ˜†
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Found this random video on youtube

Its about top 50 best tv jodis...it includes jodis of very old tv shows tat aired almost 10 years back

Guess who made it to the list πŸ₯³ sidharth and rashmi 😎

https://youtu.be/Ong8NoGLvX0

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Some photo shoot pics! 😳

Can she please ask her Alsi costar from dsdt to do one photo shoot! πŸ₯±
Janaab ki show toh super blue blood moon ke tarah hai hi...at least once in a while normal blue moon toh banti hai πŸ₯±