Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Same with me, Rashmi. Both Sid and RD should bag projects with good PH where they won't be sidelined and their talents will be given its due respect and treated fairly.
RD also keeps doing something or the other, she might come up with new shows soon hopefully.

Yeah I should probably check on Voot to watch the stunts in RD's season. Will check them.

Her Pankhi's who were boasting about how she does things back to back might be sad now πŸ˜† . I heard Avika was eliminated already fingers crossed for you know who to go next..😈

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rd knows to swim and drive bro..she must have been decent in that show
And as a dancer stamina wudnt have been an issue too...
She keeps doing something or the other if not doing a tv show...which is good..she was in Delhi for a event yesterday! How much does she work bro πŸ˜•
Both sid and she have explored watever they cud in the industry(as in reality shows..jdj..kkk etc) so its ok to go dormant for a while!

Some random videos pops up on insta with uttaran and dsdt scenes and even bv...Must say..these two have such strong screen presence...no one else is seen if these two are present...

As for sid..i really want the guy to stay away from limelite atm..nt that he did anything wrong deliberately as some people assume..but because he needs time for himself!! Too much negativity Around...

Back to back shows 🀣 its postponed to Jan right! Honestly this season contestants are shit boring...not one single contestant to look forward to...and the doll will make sure she will stay for longer time inspite of not knowing swimming or driving..if she cud turn the whole story of a daily soap upside down for her benefits..its a reality show with no script as such..so it wont be tat difficult to manipulate(unless ofcours rohit shetty takes a stand)
On the other note..doll and her new bestie is approached for big boss πŸ˜† it popped up on my insta search feed randomly...m pretty sure jhalak will be the next thing!!! πŸ˜ƒ but its really fun to see how the comments her pankis made to RD is coming back to her oly πŸ˜† rem that comment abt 27 year old is not like 30+ old actress blah blah! I saw some comment where they called 28 year an aunty 🀣 compared to a 24 year old actress whose fans are royally taking doll's fans for a ride everywhere🀣 Karma is such a bitch i tell u
Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 6 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Rd knows to swim and drive bro..she must have been decent in that show
And as a dancer stamina wudnt have been an issue too...
She keeps doing something or the other if not doing a tv show...which is good..she was in Delhi for a event yesterday! How much does she work bro πŸ˜•
Both sid and she have explored watever they cud in the industry(as in reality shows..jdj..kkk etc) so its ok to go dormant for a while!

Some random videos pops up on insta with uttaran and dsdt scenes and even bv...Must say..these two have such strong screen presence...no one else is seen if these two are present...

As for sid..i really want the guy to stay away from limelite atm..nt that he did anything wrong deliberately as some people assume..but because he needs time for himself!! Too much negativity Around...

That so true, Sid and RD have explored almost everything. From fictions to all kinds of reality shows. With RD being an amazing dancer would love to see her do a fiction as a dancing teacher type role with lot of dance performances.
Sid, even I feel he needs a break. He should bag some movies hopefully, and do some good roles. Times in TV isn't going that great to him
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

That so true, Sid and RD have explored almost everything. From fictions to all kinds of reality shows. With RD being an amazing dancer would love to see her do a fiction as a dancing teacher type role with lot of dance performances.
Sid, even I feel he needs a break. He should bag some movies hopefully, and do some good roles. Times in TV isn't going that great to him

@bold, she will nail such a role!! It is actually my long time wish to see her in a fictional character that will have scope for dancer in her.. She is one graceful dancer ❀️
Totally agree on what you said on Sid, at this point of time he can try meaningful roles in good film (Not KJo πŸ₯±) or he can try digital space too.. He can take up a TV show whenever a strong role comes to him..
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Do actors get paid to defend their characters and plots while giving interview to other portals or what? πŸ˜• They seem to just forget wats right and wrong and say shit just because they are doing the role! First a certain porcelain doll did it and now one more person! So much for money, name and fame! 🀒
Sudharies thumbnail
God knows. That show disgusts me a lot. Especially Kunal and the fans who defend his immoral feelings and ship the jodi... It's like if the actress playing the second woman is more pretty and popular then they're shipped and the wife character isn't even considered bothering.
Remember the time when Shorvari would be totally forgotten , in spite of being alive and much in love with parth, still pate were expected to get in bed by some hypocrites?? The same stuff is happening in this show and the actor is defending it, whatever... It's better to stay off from shows like that.Itt boils my blood.

Sudharies thumbnail

Word Count: 0

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't want to talk about the other show, I will just say that actors like Sid and RD are rare in the industry who don't get carried away by pressure or emotions or whatever it is, and go on defending their characters even if they are wrong 😳 It takes guts to do it!!

I have realized one thing. (I knew it earlier as well, just that getting more and more sure about it πŸ˜†). There were many people out there who found dsdt storyline wrong, and were silent supporters of happenings in the forum (πŸ˜›) though they didn't bother to come to the forum to show their support. It's not that everyone thinks of us as insecure souls jealous of some hot young bubbly but chindi character πŸ˜†
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

I don't want to talk about the other show, I will just say that actors like Sid and RD are rare in the industry who don't get carried away by pressure or emotions or whatever it is, and go on defending their characters even if they are wrong 😳 It takes guts to do it!!

I have realized one thing. (I knew it earlier as well, just that getting more and more sure about it πŸ˜†). There were many people out there who found dsdt storyline wrong, and were silent supporters of happenings in the forum (πŸ˜›) though they didn't bother to come to the forum to show their support. It's not that everyone thinks of us as insecure souls jealous of some hot young bubbly but chindi character πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How did you get to know this , Rashmi?

It makes me happy when our views and indignation are taken in the right context and are sipported. πŸ˜†
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
I agree..it take guts to quit the show or refrain from giving such statements by forgetting ur conscience just for money and fame...
Everytime i see such blunders i cant help but be proud of these two...
Rashmi has played such a vicious character...which was more famous the than these bachcha party characters...yet not once has she defended that character or her doings...
Sid tho is a different league...poor guy only got his name ruined because he refused to bow down to the request of the makers to glorify some porcelain doll...

I am seeing a lot of posts these days where people are bashing shit showπŸ˜† specially after the show ended and this new show came up
Everyone knows what the story was supposed to be..who the ACTUAL LEADS were...how the story was changed overnight...why sidharth quit the show...how wrong the show was in potraying surrogacy..how it was so unfair to the wife...and not to forget how some horrendous character was forcefully made the lead when she never had qualities to be one...
I must say...not everyone falls only for some pretty face(Pretty?πŸ€”)