ZaBir OS - Alhamdulillah

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi forum wasi! I'm Sam. Naam toh bilkul nahi sunna hoga 😆 wasn't really active in the forum however the show and lead pair chemistry has made me move my lazy bum and come down over here! As much as I love the cute nok jhok of ZaBir I wanted to pen down something opposite from the show's story line. So this is kinda alternate universe thing and its totally my imagination on how would ZaBir react if they were married happily or at least without any external compulsion

OS - Alhamdulillah 

Zaara could feel her heart race at twice its usual rate as the Moulvi announced her wedding. She was a married woman now, not a carefree maiden but a married and responsible wife of a man, not the pampered daughter but daughter in law of an unknown house. As much as excited she was, she couldn't deny the nervousness creeping through her bones. After all marriage was no joke. 

The wedding functions took a lot time however wrapped up before midnight. Zaara smiled through out the evening, showing everyone how happy she was but beneath the smile she hid her blush which aroused time and again whenever her hands brushed against her husband or whenever he was too close by. She felt his presence but didn't dare to look up at him. She was disappointed with herself for feeling such for a man. 

When the clock struck past midnight, a nervous Zaara with stomach filled with butterflies was led to her room. Her heart filled with anticipation as the door of her room opened announcing her husband's arrival.

Kabeer entered his room, which was weirdly decorated. He hated all those flowers scattered around, but keeping in mind about the special night, he chose to simply ignore. 
He walked up to his bed where a figure sat down. For an instance he was about to scream on viewing the unknown sight of a female in his room but his mind cleared the confusion before he would embarrass himself. 

There she was, his wife. As much as Kabeer wanted to stay in denial, he couldn't ignore the excitement building up as he thought about his wife. They had only met once before marriage and though had a tons of differences in their opinions, he knew they were compatible and could work on their marriage. After all thats what marriage was about. 

Zaara shivered as Kabeer held her hands and sat next to her, he was the only male after her father who was this close to her. Kabeer started an awkward conversation and Zaara couldn't help but laugh. Kabeer got silent making her wonder if she unknowingly had offended him but as she looked at him, he just shook his head and chuckled along. Zaara knew this would take a lot of work but looking at him laughing, she knew they would be just fine. 

Kabeer knew this wouldn't be easy and they had a long way ahead, journey filled with smiles and tears, quarrels and togetherness but looking at her laughing, he couldn't  help but whisper
"Alhamdulillah!"

Hope you all like it! Do give your feedbacks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haaye Allah.. beautiful story indeed!!!
Anniiee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sam! I'm Anoushka!

This piece was so beautiful and it felt so real❤️
I loved the ending...😳
Keep writing.

P.S- Were u active on the Ishqbaaz forum? I feel like i have seen your username before.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sam I'm Sahira

Ya Allah this OS was awesome 
Do write more😳
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing..pls ryt Some ff SS also...
crispsy thumbnail