||Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta|| An Aditya - Zoya One Shot

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

*Banner credit goes to taaniroyal*

"Aakansha! Tum yahan baitke kha rahe ho? Maine tujhe decorations supervise karne ke liye bola tha na?" frowned Zoya, as she saw Aakansha settling down with a burger.

"Woh kya hai na ma'am, bohot bhook lagi thi, toh maine socha khaake kaam karoon." said Aakansha, eyes fixed on the burger, making Zoya mentally face-palm herself.

"Koi kaam teekh se hua nahi, aur sab log yahan par ash kar rahe hain! Allah miyan, ab aapko hi hamara madat karna padega." thought Zoya, as she looked at the unfinished decorations and the absolute mess around.

From the periphery of her vision, she could see Aditya looking at her, an amused look on his face.

"Maza aa raha hai na aapko, yeh sab dekh kar?" she asked him with a scowl on her face, making him amused than ever.

"Haan of course, tumhe pareshaan dekh ke bohot maza aa raha hai." said Aditya, with an annoying grin on his face that Zoya wished she could wipe off.

Zoya huffed and walked away from there, not wanting to give in to the urge of throwing something at him. She was usually a non-violent person, "but Aditya Hooda..." she thought, "had the power to infuriate even the calmest person on earth."

"Sir please! Mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai! Mera burger wapas dijiye na! Main pakka kaam karungi." Zoya suddenly heard Aakansha's pleading voice and went to see what happened.

To her amusement, she saw Aditya running around with Aakansha's burger in hand with Aakansha chasing behind him, promising to work properly if he returned the burger.

"Arre yaar... maine toh subah se kuch nahi khaaya, aur tum subah se sirf kha rahe ho. Pehle kaam karo, aur khatam karne ke baad main hi tumhe double cheese burger kilaunga." said Aditya as he ran with the burger, taking a giant bite from it.

Zoya stared Adi as he ran around, a small smile playing on her lips. "Aakansha, just give up. Unhe pakadna bohot mushkil hai." she thought, as she was reminded of the first time they met, when he made her run around the whole of Mussorie for the music player.

Finally Aakansha gave up and went to see to the decorations. Zoya saw Aditya giving a jubilant smile, that kind of smile a kid has after winning a competition, as he sat down to eat his prize, the burger. He looked at Zoya and offered the burger to her, which she refused, the smile not leaving her lips. He just shrugged and started eating, more like attacking the burger.

"So this was how he was..." she thought, as she stared Adi who was busy devouring the burger, unaware of the pair of eyes that was continuously looking at him, "before his whole world shattered before him. Before he found out that Pooja betrayed him."

She saw the child behind all this tough guy behavior of his when he thought she couldn't. She saw a broken man craving for love when he said he didn't believe in love. She saw herself in him. That was the truth. She understood him like no other, just like he understood her.

"Aap chahe ya na chahe, maane ya na maane, hum dono ki kismat ek doosre se judi hui hai." her words echoed back to her, the real meaning of her own words sinking into her now. This was their connection.  This connection was fate, their destiny. Destiny brought them together, because they needed each other.

This was their unsaid connection, she felt, as she stared at the man in front of her, who at that moment, seemed to enjoy his burger, just like a kid enjoys his ice cream, not caring about the world, momentarily forgetting all his worries, his complete focus on the burger as if he hadn't eaten for days. And though Zoya would never admit it it in front of him, Aditya Hooda was just adorable, and no one could deny it.

Suddenly, Aditya felt a pair of eyes stare at him continuously. He looked up and his eyes a met a pair of hazel orbs, staring at him adoringly. The moment their eyes met, it was a trap, which neither of them wanted to get out of. Their eyes held, and the silence between them deepened. They didn't know how long they stared into each other's eyes.

"Ma'am, sir, decorations hogaya." their trance was broken with the sound of Aakansha's voice, who was looking at Adi accusingly.

"Haan haan, teekh hai. Burger shaam tak mil jaayega." said Adi, waving her off.

"Zoya..." she heard Adi's voice calling out to her as she got up to leave. Zoya looked at Adi expectantly, wanting him to say something.

What was he going to tell her? That he felt what she felt too? That he too felt that strong connection between them? Would he probably tell her that he too was lost in her eyes, just like she was lost in his?

"Woh... Zoya... Tumse kuch bolna tha." said Adi, as he came closer to her, making her blush.

"Bo... boliye na." said Zoya, trying to breathe even as he came even closer.

"Woh actually..."

"Haan?"

"Accha hua ki tumne burger nahi khaaya. Bohot spicy tha." said Adi, bursting into fits of laughter, as he stared at Zoya's expression.

"Yeh kehna chahte the aap?" asked Zoya, so frustrated that the urge to throw something at him returned again.

"Haan!' said Adi casually, sticking his tongue out at her like a kid, making her melt.

"Kuch bhi." she muttered under her breath as she tried to walk away. But she was stopped by his hand that was holding hers, stopping her from going.

"Ab kya kehna tha aapko burger ke baare mein" she asked as she turned at around, giving him an annoyed look.

"Yeh hi... ki agar tumne mere saath burger share kiya hota toh aur tasty hota." he said, as he winked at her, making her blush even more.

She stared after him as he walked away, wondering what sort of a species Aditya Hooda was. But one thing was very clear. Aditya Hooda will never change!

-*-

How was it guys? I tried to make it kinda hilarious because I didn't want to make too cheesy romantic or so. I wanted to keep it light. So tell me, how did you guys like it? Constructive criticism accepted. I wrote this at 12:30 am so forgive me if its bakwaas😆

Love,
Niru🤗

Edited by BepannaahPyaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wowsome os dear
it was beautifully written
i totally loved it 
plz plz pretty plz turn this os into short story or something
give more updates of this if possible
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oye hoye...Adi... ek burger aur le aao...! Main bhi khaungi
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the ending ! Both of them were so adorable ❤️
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thoda bada likh deti😭
Shuru krne SE pehle khatm😕
But Aditya and Akansha burger scene was hilarious😆
Man I could imagine that, totally cute😳
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww that was really cute...
loved it...
you should write more dear...its fantastic 
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Luvd it 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was really a very very nice OS
Thank you for the pm
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I adore this Adi superb os
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy_ani

wowsome os dear

it was beautifully written
i totally loved it 
plz plz pretty plz turn this os into short story or something
give more updates of this if possible

Thank you so much🤗
I'm glad you like it😳
I'll see if I can progress this story with maybe another chapter or so!
And will definitely keep you updated😃