SS||FOREVER is a LIE||Chapter 16 Pg 30||22nd Sept

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue - Above

Chapter 1 - Scroll down 

Chapter 2 - Link

Chapter 3 - Link

Chapter 4 - Link

Chapter 5 - Link

Chapter 6 - Link

Chapter 7 - Link

Chapter 8 - Link

Chapter 9 - Link

Chapter 10 - LINK

Chapter 11 - LINK

Chapter 12 - Pg 19 

Chapter 13 - Pg 21

Chapter 14 - LINK

Chapter 15 - LINK

Chapter 16 - LINK

Edited by LilMissBossy - 5 years ago

Note: I'm not focusing on their respective religions, cultures or lifestyles, that is not going to be the focus of this SS. I have completed writing 7 chapters and hoping to complete this within 15 - 20 chapters. 

Chapter 1

"She's fat" Aditya stated looking at Yash.

"Leave her alone" Yash nudged him and looked across the yard as the chubby youngster trotted out. "She's pretty" he told Aditya.

"Don't tell me you like fatty" Yusuf laughed.

"Zoya Siddique will one day be my wife" Yash announced.

"When she's pregnant, you wouldn't know she's pregnant because she's so big" Aditya snorted shoving his football under his t-shirt making the others laugh loudly.

"Elephant" Ayush called out rubbing his belly as Zoya walked past with her friends.

Zoya lifted her head and knew once again she was being called out for her weight, she glanced over her shoulder narrowing her eyes.

"I'll use my elephant fist in your nose since you like me so much" she called back.

Mahi scowled at her brother and warned "Don't make me karate chop your balls bro".

"I didn't say anything" he frowned and looked as his friends burst out laughing and slapping one another's hands. Aditya snickered covering his mouth and nose seeing Yash glowering.

Zoya growled, "I don't see what's so funny, 5ft".

Aditya narrowed his eyes stepping forward, "Stop, she's a girl first of all and she's also the daughter of your dad's best friend" Yash moved forward placing his hand on Aditya's chest stopping him. "It's not only going to be her dad but your dad ripping into you" he added. "Plus, maybe my mum will join them".

"Elephant" Aditya cursed.

"Dwarf" Zoya screamed back turning to Mahi, "Let's go" she tugged her friend alongside her. "I hate your brother, I don't know why he is even friends with the dwarf" Zoya grumbled as they walked home together.

Zoya and Mahi had been friends since they met at nursery, their mothers bonded over the love for baking and they had bonded through their love for reading. It wasn't long till their fathers had found a common interest - cars.

It was only a few months later, Aditya Hooda had moved onto the same street and his parents were just the kind of people her parents liked. So they had become friends, however it was hard for her to be friends with him. Their first encounter was when she'd been heading out riding her scooter with Mahi that Aditya had called out to her.

"Hey, are you able to ride that? It seems like it's going to break with all that weight"

Since, that day she had hated Aditya Hooda. No one had ever brought up her weight, she was a little chubby. It wasn't really her fault, there was always all this delicious food and it's not really fair on the food that it just sits there. Someone should show how much they're loved.

It also doesn't help that her mother bakes such delicious desserts every weekend.

She didn't see what Aditya Hooda thought of himself, that boy was nothing special. He was barely 5ft, and ugly.

"I'm going to kill her one day" Aditya informed Yash.

"Hey, I want to marry her so don't you dare" Yash replied.

"You're only 13 and you're already thinking of marrying that fatty" Ayush smacked his head.

"You wouldn't know" Yash shoved him back, and stepped forward, "When you just feel that tingling in your stomach and when she smiles at you and you just feel..." he droned on.

Aditya and Ayush looked at one another shaking their heads and walked off.

Yash finished and turned around to face his friends and frowned when he realised they had walked off leaving him going on with himself.

"Hey mom" Aditya greeted his mother as he entered. He paused when his father walked into the room with Zoya trotting in behind him. "Moti kahin ke" he murmured under his breath already knowing what is coming his way.

"Aditya, what am I hearing from Zoya?" Harsh Hooda questioned his son.

"What happened?"

"Your beloved son has once again bullied Zoya" he answered and turned back to his son, "Do you have anything to say?"

"Yes, she should lose weight. If she's like this now, no one is going to marry her when she's older".

"Dekha aapne uncle" Zoya pointed pouting her lips.

"Aditya" Harsh warned.

"It's the truth" Aditya shrugged.

"Adi" his mother nudged him narrowing her eyes warning him to be silent.

"If that is so in the future, you can marry Zoya" Harsh stated.

"Eurgh I'm not going to marry this toad uncle" Zoya intervened before Aditya could answer, "He's a dwarf. I don't want my children to be ugly garden gnomes".

Harsh and his wife laughed hearing Zoya's response, whilst that just made Aditya furious.

"You..." Aditya scowled.

"Aditya, go to your room" His mother nudged him away.

Zoya smirked and smiled brightly at Harsh, "Okay, uncle I'm going to head home now. Abbu is waiting for me" she told him and waved as she walked out.

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good Start.
Not a fan of the body shaming by Aditya but glad to read that Zoya gives as good as she gets!
You go girl๐Ÿ˜Ž
Please continue soon and pm me.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont want my kids to be ugly garden gnomes!!!!! YESSS ZOYA!!!! Loved it!!!!! Do continue soon!!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh so so so cute! 
The kid versions are adorable - all of them!
Is there no Arjun in the story? 
I really want to read more. Please update asap ๐Ÿค—
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start 
Luvd it 

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for next part.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha.. SO CUTEE!!! Oh Zo baby you'll be wishing for him to return at one point.. and Adi... sweety.. you better watch out.. she is going to turn into the one you miss the most..! Update soon!! :)))

PS: I love your username!!! I'm Sanjana :)
Edited by MissRight - 6 years ago