The Contract AdYa FF COMPLETE

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Part One-
A tall broad shouldered man stood at the balcony of the Siddiqui household. He held onto the bars tightly as he looked at the many people running around, throwing colours up in the air.
He looked down at his watch, tutting.
He pulled the picture out of his pocket, focusing on every miniscule detail.

How her hair was mixed between a dark brown like the soil on the floor and a light brown like her caramel coloured eyes.
He slipped the picture into his pocket and looked over the balcony again, he smirked slyly and walked down the stairs. Grabbing some coloured powder in his hand, he made his way toward her

He gripped her arm, spinning her around to face him.
She looked up at him, fear in her eyes.
He smiled, wiping the colour on her right cheek, then her left.
She jumped as his hand touched her face, alarm visible in her reaction.
He linked his arm through hers, he began to skip around, making her spin after him.

He eventually stopped, she fell forward into him. Raising her head slightly "Mujhe akhele chor do" (Leave me alone) she hissed.
He lowered his head to her ear "No can do, Zoya"
"Mera naam, kaise malum" (How do you know my name)
"Oh Zoya, I know everything about you"
She struggled in his hold, making him chuckle, he clasped his fingers around her wrist and dragged her away

He spun her around so she was infront of him, putting his hands by her face he trapped her against the wall
"Now, I have a job to do, so you're going to listen to everything I say quietly, and let me do it"
She shuddered under his gaze "What kind of job"
"You'll find out, but for now" he pulled a cloth out of his pocket and put it over her mouth, her eyes rolled back and she fell to the side
He picked her up, putting her in his car he slammed the door, got in and drove away

XXX

Zoya woke up wearily, she tried to stretch her arms, failing to do so, she looked up at the handcuffs attatched to her wrists and then to a pipe.
She rattled them impatiently "Hello" she shouted "Is anyone there"
She pulled her legs up quickly as her kidnapper walked back in.
"Stay away, stay away from me" she pulled herself up so she could stand next to the pipes

He walked forward, eyeing her up like a predator would his prey
"Look, I dont want to have to make this any more difficult then it has to be, I have a job to kill you, but I can't until I get you back to Pakistan, so for now, you're going to sit here quietly"
"Kill me" she questioned "What have i ever done to you, please, there must be some way we can solve this"
He gritted his teeth impatiently "I am a contract killer, I got paid to kill you, so that's what im going to do"

Zoya fell back into the pipes, her blood running cold. "But, why, who gave you the contract"
"Mahi Arora"
She slid back down the pipes, letting out a guttural sob "Rehem, please" (Mercy) she looked back at him, her brown eyes much lighter due to her unshed tears
"I dont understand what that means" he replied, crossing his arms, he never understood why people just didnt accept their fate, it only made it harder in the long run

"Mercy, please" she put her hands together, he shook his head "As I said i have a"
Her face changed quickly "Dont you ever think about the fact that you might be about to murder an innocent person, with all that blood on your hands, how do you sleep, how do you look in the mirror, how do you"
He slammed his fist into the wall "Shut up" he growled, he grabbed her chin, turning her head up
"Dont you dare ask me questions about me and my job, its none of your business"

Without hesitation she replied "If I am to die because of you, I deserve to know who you are, atleast give me that"
He let her go, turning on his heel he stormed away.
Zoya bit into her lip, trying to muffle her sobs, she gripped onto one of the pipes and turned her face away, she wasnt ready to face her fate.
She had only just started afresh, she wanted to live

XXX

Zoya looked up as he walked back in, he placed the plate infront of her
"How am i meant to eat"
He sighed, unlocking one handcuff so she could move her hand, she stretched it around, groaning painfully.
"If I was innocent, would you let me go"
He stopped, gazing back at her "I have a job to do" he replied "Nothing comes before duty"
"What kind of duty allows you to kill innocent people"
"Do not start again" he warned

She didnt want to anger him and risk him lashing out, she just wanted to understand.
"Ap ka naam kya hai" (What's your name)
Usually he never told his victims his name, he wasnt sure why this was going to be any different.
But there was something different about her, almost intriguing.
"Aditya Hooda, you can call me Adi"
She nodded "Shukriya" (Thank you)
He turned around, leaving her alone again.

List of my work can be found here- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4991971
Part 2 - Page 2
Part 3- Page 3
Part 4- Page 5
Part 5- Page 7
Part 6- Page 8
Part 7- Page 9
Part 8- Page 11
Part 9- Page 13
Part 10- Page 15
Part 11- Page 17
Part 12- Page 21
Part 13- Page 24
Edited by -Rehanna- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm... nice... Mahi would stoop to the level tbh...! 
do continue soon! :)
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissRight

hmmm... nice... Mahi would stoop to the level tbh...! 

do continue soon! :)

Thanks lovely! Oh I hate Mahi!
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Thanks lovely 
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Thanks lovely
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asma161

Nice one ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Thanks lovely!
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Part 2-

Adi's POV-

I often wondered what it would be like to create a meaningful relation with someone. To have someone that missed me if I was ever to dissapear, to have someone that would want me, as I am.
I wanted someone to look at me like I was their world, but there was no pure innocent being that could ever look at me as anything but the monster I was.

I watched Zoya shift closer to the pigeon on the floor, she smiled, her eyes lighting up. She seemed to be the kind to find beauty in anything, she looked up at me slowly, her face paling. I wondered how it felt to know your days were numbered.
I had to ask, what she wanted to do with her life before it ended.
"If you were going to die tomorrow, would there be anything you would want to do, something you want to say"

She shook her head "There is nothing left to say, but maybe go outside, breathe in the fresh air, one last time"
She slid forward "Would you allow me to"
"You cant seriously think I am that stupid, you would run straight away"
"Does ending lives make your life worth it" she bit back angrily
"I try not to think about peoples lives, most people I am asked to kill are rapists or murderers themselves"
She gripped her top tightly "And what happens Mr Hooda, when someone gets a contract to kill you, because you are a murderer"

I hated how she just jumped to the conclusion that I would ever end an innocent life "I have never ended an innocent life"
"But I am innocent and you are going to end my life" she shouted, then coughed, but her eyes still burnt with sheer determination, she wasnt going to give up, not yet
"You must have commited some crime"
"My only crime was that I loved" she closed her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks, she released a sob that made the bird fly up and out of the window

XXX

"Yash" Zoya called, she sat up straight, shaking his shoulder
"Yash, wake up" she rolled him toward her, his wide eyes stared back at her.
"Yash" she whispered mornfully, pulling his head onto her lap, "Wake up, you can't leave me like this" she rocked backwards and forwards, sobbing, burying her face into his hair

"Put your hands up, on the ground"
Zoya froze, looking up "Please, I cant leave my"
"I said hands up"
Zoya put her hands up when Yash's body was pulled from her hold "No" she screamed, trying to grab at him when the gun shot rung out, she looked down at the blood covering her front
Then she was falling, off the bed and onto the ground in quick succession as Yash was dragged away

XXX

"They had no evidence it was me, they let me go, then Mahi admitted it was her, she wanted money and she got it, I just wanted to start afresh, I was alone and I had nobody, it was Allah's grace that I even survived being shot" she wiped her tears with her free hand, "I dont expect you to believe me, but have you never felt it"

He didnt realise he was leaning closer, he so badly wanted to understand how she could still smile after her husband had died. "Felt what"
"Alone, that the whole world is against you, that you are a bad omen, that everything you touch is bound to just" she looked up releasing a shaky breath "die" she whispered
He had felt it of course, he knew that feeling all to well

Then she shrugged "I wont stop you from killing me, I couldnt stop my husband being killed, so I cant stop myself from being killed, I just have one request, make sure you know whether im actually guilty before you pull that trigger, because once its done, it will be to late"
For just a second he thought she may not be selfish, that she was good
He pushed his hand through his hair angrily

"So, you want me to find out your innocent, so I dont kill you"
"No, I want you to find out im innocent, ao you dont kill me because you think I am guilty, I have nothing to live for, but killing me might just kill you"
"Oh dont try and act like you care for me"
She looked up, offering him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, one that lit up the whole room
"Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers"

"After all you've been through, you still believe a God exists"
Zoya nodded "Allah saved my life, Allah gave me a new life, Allah"
He put up his hand, not wanting to hear anymore
"Shut up about your"
Zoya scowled, her beautiful features changing from calm to anger in mere moments "Dont you speak a bad word about my faith, do not cross your limits Aditya Hooda" she pointed at him
She put her hands together "Sorry"

"Sorry" he repeated, confused
"When angry, always be silent, I should not have raised my voice"
Adi nearly fell into the wall at her patience with him, maybe she was innocent, but then of course, it could all be a trick, so he would have to find out if Zoya truly was innocent or if this was a well thought out plan to trap him
"I would like to go to the bathroom, please, and what is the time"
He looked down at his watch "4:20"
"I must pray soon, please can you" she gestured to the other handcuff

"What is left to pray for, if you will die soon"
He leant down, his face next to hers as he unlocked her handcuff
"You are left to pray for"
She stood up, falling right into him, her legs no longer used to carrying her weight
She pushed his arms to help herself stand up "Thank you"
He allowed her to walk to the bathroom and sat down, his head spinning with thoughts of the strange woman in his captivity

She walked out, after some time, "Where are we, just so I know which way to face"
"Hyderabad" he pointed to the rolled up rug on the floor
"You can use that, this floor isnt very clean"
Her eyes lit up graciously "Shukriya"
She turned away from him, grabbing the carpet and shooed him away, he wasnt sure why he listened, but he did

Do let me know your thoughts:)

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice! would love to read more!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love it very much part 1 and 2 plzz put more parts
-Rehanna- thumbnail