Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
most strongest in this avengers 
thor litterally crushed thanos with fulll stone power

scarlet witch manage to hold thanos with 5 stones untill she destroy mind stone

dr strange had a good dual with thanos with 4 stones n he has survived ebone maw tortures too

i will put spidey on 4 just because of his bravery n courage he outdone himself done  above his capacity i blv

iron man ttries bhut mar khaya ha us ne but i will put him in 5 tho he will be the key in that 1 winning possibility of 14.6M results thats y strange give stone to thanos 

rest captain blackwidow wintersoldier black panther was cemeo alright they were 

but vision weak so was hulk LOL 

n biggest loser is starlord

gamora too is confusing i mean u know thanos is in seacrh of u 
u still go after him in know where
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 6 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
i think part 2 will be like x men future past πŸ˜†
sherlockthor thumbnail
Yes I think so too.
There may be two realities now

Or they most likely go back in time because in Avengers 4 leaked pictures they look like they did in Avengers 1
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

Yes I think so too.

Or they most likely go back in time because in Avengers 4 leaked pictures they look like they did in Avengers 1

dr strange ne aise he time stone nh dia ha thanos ko i think many things will revealed in part 2 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I think so too.

your siggie πŸ€£
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

dr strange ne aise he time stone nh dia ha thanos ko i think many things will revealed in part 2 

As he already said: now we're in the final phase, he knows what's in the future

and I hope in the next movie we see brat Hulk smashing things πŸ˜†
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Whoa, a thread on this..!! *_*
Looking forward to discuss on here.

Do you know guys know that Chris Evans won't be a part of Marvel after getting done with Avengers 4?πŸ₯Ί coz his contract will be over, he in fact extended his contract till this movie, and then he's done.😭
As per the news Steve Rodgers will resign as Captain America and someone else would replace his position.πŸ€”
Edited by ffkhan - 5 years ago
adeel.hussain thumbnail
Movie was unexpected but it will fun to watch how it really ends!!!
+ tony stark you rock manπŸ˜†
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This will happen. 
I think it's heavily implied when Scarlet Witch kills Vision and Thanos using the time stone reverses time to bring Vision back and take the mind stone. Most probable is the reversing time scenario- something like Prince of Persia.
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everybody dies .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanos won for now, fair and square πŸ‘πŸΌ, but I think this is only temporary πŸ˜‰ because Doctor Strange tells Iron-man that he has seen alternate timelines and futures and this is the only outcome where they win. β­οΈ. The infinity stones seem to be damaged so thanos won't be as strong as he was before.

All I want to know is where does Thanos goes to meet little Gamora after the snap of his fingers ?