Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey my name is Mina and I am obsessed with Zara and Kabir they are soo cute and there chemistry OMG!! haha this is my first OS on then let me know what you think, and should I wrote a secound part

In this OS they are driving to their honeymoon

Zara thought to herself : uff Allah humhey ab is ka saath honeymoon pe ja rachet hain, kya thi zindagi aur kya ban gyi
Kabir thought to himself: Kabir just don't loose your control, argue karna ka koi zururaat nhai, kyun kay yeh Madam toh haar nhai mana gi
Zara: mujhey bhook lagi
Kabir: bas 2-3 hours hum ponch jaya gay hotel toh vahan se khana khaya gay
Zara: DU TEEN GANTE??
Kabir gave a look towards Zara
Zara: I can't wait that long... Ek toh subha Fajir ka namaz ka badh nikal gya and upper se Maine nasta bhi nhai Kiya
Kabir: is mein humari koi galti nhai acha
Zara: how rude
Kabir: main rude?
Zara: ji bilkul ap apni naye dhulhan ko khana bhi nhai la kar dey sakta
Kabir: naye dhulhan? - Kabir gave Zara a look and he felt as if she got shy, man she was beautiful he thought-
Zara: look another restaurant passed
Kabir: restaurant that was a dhabba aur Kitna rush tha truck drivers ka
Zara: toh..?
Kabir: toh hum kisse achi jagah pe khana khaya gay
Zara got sad, when she was hungry she was hungry she would be over dramatic as told by her friends and parents
Zara: theek hai Kara apni marzi hamesha ki tarah, Agar main Mar gyi bhook sey toh meri ammi abbu ka kehney I really really loved them, aur unki wajah sey maine ap jasey insan se shadi ki jo mujhey khana bhi nhai kilwa sakta
Kabir: khuda ka naam please chup kar jao, main Gari rokh Tay hoon
Zara got happy: shukar hai

They stopped at very low key dhaba which was filled with very odd looking men eating there food, they waiter to came to them and Zara ordered almost everything on the menu
Kabir: bhai jaldi karna varna yeh menu card hi Kah jaya gi
Zara gave him a stare, when the food came Kabir realized he was extremely hungry as well they had been driving for 10 hours plus without any breakfast,
After 10-15 mins of non stop eating, both looked at one another and laughed and got quiet
Zara: tum kyun has raha ho?
Kabir: apni shakal dekho khana laga hai
Zara got embrassed and quickly cleaned her face
Zara: toh kya, ap ka bhi mooh pe laga hai
Kabirs smile wiped off of his face and he tired to clean it off as well but would miss which made Zara laugh more she would point to show him where the mess was but he would be way off, hasta hasta Zara came towards Kabir and with her finger by his lip he cleaned the food off of his face, Kabir and Zara gazed into each other's eyes only to be disturbed by the waiter who bought them there bill
Zara thought to herself: stupid tujhey kya zururaat thi khana Saaf karni ki
On the way back to there car and a werid looking middle aged man stopped them and held out a knife on Kabirs neck
Odd man: jaldi give me your jewellery or else I will kill him
Zara was shocked, Kabir tried to escape his grip but the knife was too close to his neck
Zara quickly tried taking off her necklace but the hook was stucked
Odd man: jaldi varna... He took the knife closer to his neck which made him bleed a little bit
Seeing that Zara snatched the necklace out of her neck which scratched her neck as well and odd man took the necklace and ran off
Zara went to Kabir: apka Koon nikal raha hai, she went to the cars trunk and got the first aid box and both of then sat in the car, she
Got the anti septic cotton and put that was on neck
Zara: is it burning,
Kabir saw the care in her eyes for him: no its fine, I am sorry I couldn't save your necklace
Zara got tears in her eyes: why are you sorry this is my fault Agar maine khaney ka Liya na rokh thi toh yeh kabhi bhi na hota
Kabir: nhai asey koi baat nhai
The tear went done her eyes, Kabir quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes
Kabir: please Sach kahoon toh mujhey bhi bahoot bhook lagi thi I am glad we stopped to eat
Zara looked in his eyes they were very close to one another: likan phir bhi-- Kabir put his finger on her lip
Kabir: shhh is mein tumhari koi galti nhai okay, bas bura time tha jo guzar gya
Zara gave a weak smile when Kabir noticed her neck red like as if she was bleed any time he remembered her pulling the necklace out of her neck
Kabir: tumhara gala pe bhi Nishan para hai, this time Kabir took anti septic cotton and cleaned her wounds and Zara felt really shy and tightly closed her eyes
Kabir: is it burning
There was no response Zara for sure felt slime kind of burning not sure if it was her neck area or not
Kabir blowed on her neck which gave chills Zara down her spine
kabir softly whispered: Zara..
Zara opened her eyes: they were just barey apart from another, there noses were about to touch when Kabirs phone rang both got startiled and moved away and Kabir answered the phone it was his mom he quickly got her off of the phone and started driving to their honeymoon, where they both did not say a word during rest of the drive

I hope you guys liked it, I am in love with Zara and Kabir!! Let me if you want a second part of them on there actual honeymoon!!
Leave a comment thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
It's awesome😳
Plz write another part😊 plzzz