Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

thanks dear..

I watched yesterday's episode repeat telecast..

agar itna footage Inn logo ne yuvshka ko Diya hota toh serial kab ki top 5 me atleast top 10 me toh hota hi..
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm and now  it's airing for 45  minutes on Monday and Tuesday we all know audience always like this type off crap they don't want to see something different and this new concept like hero tried to impress heroine in start ignore and then falling for that guy and people want to see this type of crap 
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

thanks dear..

I watched yesterday's episode repeat telecast..

agar itna footage Inn logo ne yuvshka ko Diya hota toh serial kab ki top 5 me atleast top 10 me toh hota hi..

If only it was our Yuvshka. Seeing this fake romance is torture for Yuvshka fans😡😡

Originally posted by: hameshand4ever

If only it was our Yuvshka. Seeing this fake romance is torture for Yuvshka fans😡😡

but this type of crap bring trp na that's y makers changed all concept
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes they have changed the concept fully..

I wonder how will Anushka lead to veerpur again..

I mean Waha ke logo ne usake Sath Jo kiya usake baad Woh firse unki help Kar e toh Nahi Jane wali..

neither she is interested in saving property going into wrong hands..

n it seems like she is not even intrested in taking revenge for yuvraj,I mean if she wants she atleast try to find what happened to yuvraj after she leave..is he alive or not..
Its  S I  M  P L E

If Malhari and Rantej roles enter the election and related  prowess  roles

Thnnn  finnish

Fkn Anushka is A TOTAL WASTE

as it is nowww she suckss

And whn clubbed wit that aroora paroora...its a fkn shhit bland rolesm
Has no value and like just moving reel in garden

USELESS

So now Ananya and Rantej will rockkk the show
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show has got the worst leap and storyline ive ever seen. Makers have lost their mind!!Edited by hameshand4ever - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hameshand4ever

This show has got the worst leap and storyline ive ever seen. Makers have lost their mind!!

TRUST  ME...IT IS  NOT JUST DA MAKERS

avikaaa is stilll a bacha party

She wl nvr b able to solely handle the main role lead on continuous basis like  
Pooja gaur
Pratyuksha
Etc

Just some names i hv jotted. Nothing personal

By merely hvn fluffy cheeks and those high raise curls hairs does not mk a lead

It needs hard work whicj she does surw but smwhrrr fails off

In SSK it was Deepika 
Really if no sajjan Singh is there no Shakti Singh is there no gud concept and then if only Pooja Gor there and show became hit?
If no Dadi sa no jagya no shiv no tag of popular show before leap and one of the main reason Avika and no different concept and just then only pratyusha and show became hit? Biggest joke 

Avika Gor is a one of the most brilliant actress she have not only fluffy cheeks and curly hair she peoovpr herself in every serial whether balik vadhu or ssk or laado when that dipika not bring trp for ssk makers changed story line and showed Avika Gor 18 years old that time she is just 14 and cast opposite Manish and show took huge step and one of the serial that time came in top 10 after that rosid became famous till they r famous dipika never bring trp sometimes risid chemistry sometimes naagin pretaatma bhhot chudail brought trp for ssk and hete in laado 2 she gave her best and mist of them appreciate her acting and she came in top 5 for laado if makers not prividinp gud concept how blame actor for this if Aamir Khan gave glop film bczo sturylsto worst it's not mean he is a not gud actor so don't pit blame on Avika everyone appreciate her mardani avtaar and chemistry with Shaleen makres fault not give time to serial and  every month changes the concept