Summary of 10Apr 2018 Episode

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Zara Kabir are looking at the mirror when it cracks as something falls on it .
Zeenat cries foul n apshagun.  She feels sorry for Zara...her entry into this house was filled with  apshagun 
Zeenat mishandles korah  e pak .. Family shocked at her behaviour .
Aisha discovers that wrapped. In red cloth was not koran but some physics book 
Aisha angrily  slaps Zeenat , takes her away haq of badi bahu , hands over that haq to Zara .

Zara forgives Zeenat ,gives back haq 
 Aisha kisses zara .lovingly n is proud of her .  
Zara asks Zeenat to show her her room 
Zeenat  crushes zara's hand .

Zeenat Zara confrontation over her nikah with  kabir  . Zeenat accuses Zara of taking away Ruksaar's haq n warns she will snatch that Haq away soon .
Warns she wil fill her path with thorns.

, Ruksar apologises to zara for Zeenat's behaviour .. 
Zara then blames Ruksar for this nikah ..it all startd when Ruk got sagayi done forcibly ...

Zara's parents miss Zara n get emotional 
Shahbaaz Ruksar discuss their future plans  .
Ruksar shares she was following his orders but was neither with Kabir nor could she stay away from him. Shah assures he would eventually get her married to Kabir .

Aisha praises Zara for forgiving Zeenat and maintaining peace in this home . Manaos Kabir to accept Zara as biwi n give her his love . Kabir obeys his ammi . 

Sisters take nek from kabir before entering his room . 
Ruksar gets J watching him enter his room 
In their room Zara taunts Kabir if he felt sorry for himself when he was marrying her ?? 

Precap 

Kheer khilaong rasam ... 
Zara has to have kheer from  kabir's hand n same for Kabir ..in presence of all females n family members

But it is ruksar who quickly gobbles up  the kheer from kabir's hand 
Aisha n elders are shocked at this behaviour 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same story
i thought this show is different but i was wrong
same thing
kabir i am sure like in past even in future will use rukshar when there will be alot mus between both
zeenat and rukshar typical vamp
its ok to make rukshar vamp but zeenat is more poisonous than her previously she would be like that then i was kay but now
and zara i missunderstood her to be strong
he is just another mahan fl who will only show her tashan in front of her husband and for the oother extra swweet
okay she forgave zeenat its okay for me but then when zeenat was sunoying her she was not saying anything
typical saas bahu and tashan story nothing new
lost interest after today
they just are using mulim theme to just get trp
nothing new
just bored after today episode
strong female are not who just shout anytime they are those who dont like wrong and any unjustice to herself or any other they believe in voicing out their opinion even 
they are sweet to those who are same with them and kadak to those who are the same with them
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
didn't like today's epi:( & precap is just disastrous:((( i know then ruk"ll say i was just checking whether its good or nt...blah blah blah
as usual Kabir 'll just silently stand there n Zara the great:((

Zeenat said so much n even warned bt Zara just silent n didnt say anything-so typical indian tv fl:((

Sutapasima thumbnail
I am not liking this story one bit 
How lame is Kabir that he accepts all this nonsense from Ruksar quietly !! Has he lost his voice  ??  He lost no time when he had to lash out at Zara ?? What happened now ?? 
Bad story writing 

Don't like saas bahu saazish drama 
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I expected some thaad thood answers from Zara, but got disappointed. Let's wait for some more episodes don't judge by 1 episode
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I ink how Zara is behaving is completely natural. New environment new people, with different shades..
She will open up sooner or later. She just needs time to digest everything
ASHREENA thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing is wrong in zara behaviour..she has always been that person...and the show is just fine...
fangirl-swasan thumbnail
Umm guys the girl just got married cut her some slack.From the looks of it Zara looked quite taken back with Zeenat's outburst. It's her first day in the house she is not going to answer back to her elders right away in a mocking sort of way. Also the forgiveness part is very much in line with her character. Forgiveness is one of the most liked traits by Allah and Zara just followed that. TBH chill everyone and give the show some more time
manny136 thumbnail
this is just the start wait till they go on honeymoon with their besties and ruksar😆
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the summary. 
I really liked todays episode...that was a well deserved slap jeenat needed it..mr mulvi should have speake up as jeenat wrapped a book with red cloth as quran pak...but zara showed to be the bigger person and forgive her...one small thing i liked when ruksar try to touch kabir to take out money kabir stopped her...well im in love her mana ke hum yaar nhi song that suit so much for zabir. Zara question him why did not he feel taras on himself marrying her.