dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sethji dressed as typical 80's Bollywood villian was about to murder the child but Rudra like 90's Govinda that too from a David Dhawan movie appears and confuses Sethji. He offers Sethji the nine shivlings in exchange of every bhakt:s life.
To be on the safe side he kidnapped Namrata, Shambhu baba and Rudra. Rudra and Shambhu baba are made to sit together. Rudra's hands are tied but Shambi baba is free to use his hands. Sethji mahan hai. Unko pata hai ki Babaji bolte nahi hai hath se ishara karte hai.

Rudra easily frees his hands and kills the driver of his  car, takes his gun, shoots in the air. Police- Sethji gunfire ensures and Rudra and Shambhu baba escapes with the shivlings.

Namrata was thrown out of the car. Kitna sakoon mila mujhe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just loved how Baba and Rudra tricked Seth ji
they came at the right time and went at the right time
It gave me immense pleasure to see Nammo kicked out
I love to see her beg cry and plead 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Namrata is getting very irritating with her constant Rahul jaap. Looks like both the brothers have no tolerance for her drama. First, back to back thappad from Rahul, then 'rat' treatment by Indra and now, Indra kicked her out of the car. Serves her right for murdering so many people including her own brother.
janecastle thumbnail
I used to think that Nammo Rani is an idiot but turns out Sethji is even bigger idiot than her. Did he really think that it's so easy to get away with those shivlings from right under Rudra and Shambu Baba's nose. Also what was the point of the video talking with Rahul and Preeti. How come he became so careless all of a sudden? Looks like Namrata's foolishness is rubbing off on Indra. Minty managed to convince Rahul with a photo in 5 mins while Yashpal couldn't even get a sketch done properly. After this, Yashpal should really look for a new job because this CID job is really out if his league.
janecastle thumbnail
Rahul has finally started his jasoosi. Chalo, at least he will do something worth his time instead of sitting simply and waiting for something to happen. And Rahul hasn't changed a bit. Even today he was giving empty threats to Sethji when he had no plan whatsoever. It was good that Minty convinced him using that pic. Now at least he will try to find out the truth.
dey.bh thumbnail
I guess anyone who goes after the shivlings  lose their common sense.
Who asked him to come like this? He could wear a mask like Namrata. And he was going to kill everyone there one by one? By that time the shivlings would reach Varanasi, take a holy dip and comfortably return to Sidhpur. What was he thinking? If he thinks Babaji and Chelaji belonh to some gang then what made him believe those innocent people would know Babaji's whereabouts?Like the Babaji who anyways doesnt speak and doesn't reveal anything even to his parambhakt Gauri would tell about his plans in detail to these people?

Since Thakur intends to adopt Lakhan Pal once shivlings return to Sidhpur, Yashpal can be the new Lakhan Pal.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Sethji dressed as typical 80's Bollywood villian was about to murder the child but Rudra like 90's Govinda that too from a David Dhawan movie appears and confuses Sethji. He offers Sethji the nine shivlings in exchange of every bhakt:s life.

To be on the safe side he kidnapped Namrata, Shambhu baba and Rudra. Rudra and Shambhu baba are made to sit together. Rudra's hands are tied but Shambi baba is free to use his hands. Sethji mahan hai. Unko pata hai ki Babaji bolte nahi hai hath se ishara karte hai.

Rudra easily frees his hands and kills the driver of his  car, takes his gun, shoots in the air. Police- Sethji gunfire ensures and Rudra and Shambhu baba escapes with the shivlings.

Namrata was thrown out of the car. Kitna sakoon mila mujhe.

🤣

Hay what happened to nathu / srivastava ! I bet he will show up at last minute and ness things up somehow ðŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
I am not sure but its quite possible that he got married to Shakti devi and went for a honeymoon in Varanasi. There they  must have adopted Saumya as their daughter.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I am not sure but its quite possible that he got married to Shakti devi and went for a honeymoon in Varanasi. There they  must have adopted Saumya as their daughter.

🤣🤣🤣
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Namrata is getting very irritating with her constant Rahul jaap. Looks like both the brothers have no tolerance for her drama. First, back to back thappad from Rahul, then 'rat' treatment by Indra and now, Indra kicked her out of the car. Serves her right for murdering so many people including her own brother.

I love Indra for this
I was enjoying that scene