sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is watching Jai Kanhaiya Lal ki? I am do watch the track after Kanhaiya & Dali marriage is so
Awesome the nok jhok the dialogues of kanhaiya are so cool 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkcat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m enjoying this serial too... But I m wondering about Kanaiya ... What is he?
sangu40 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkcat

I m enjoying this serial too... But I m wondering about Kanaiya ... What is he?

Glad to know u r enjoying the show. As for Kanhaiya he is Badi ma's son& Dali's childhood friend/love which noone knows yet
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I also watch it since the start but they need to move faster otherwise the channel will pull the plug...
Pinkcat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangu40

[BR]Glad to know u r enjoying the show. As for Kanhaiya he is Badi ma's son& Dali's childhood friend/love which noone knows yet[BR]

How come badi maa doesn't know him?? What happened in past?
sangu40 thumbnail
Badi ma doesnt know kanhaiya is her son bcs as per previous episodes Dali's gold bangle was stolen when she was small they blamed it on him so I think Badi ma send him to jail then never saw him since hence don't recognize him. They didnt reveal the past clearly yet.
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like the lighter tone of the story except:
Dada is too much interested in Grand daughter's Suhagrat...that word ...every one kept repeating since last week ...atleast 50 times in one episode... 

Granpa-daughter keeps discussing...it tooo much...I have seen modern family   -- no one discusses that...way.

Tooo proudy grand daughter even though she married for her reasons keeps throwing tantrum...every moment screaming - never talks normal

Dali...Do NOT touch me is...getting on my nerve - if she talked it with Kanhya normally  - he would understand it in one time...no need to repeat that every other moment.