Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So we have 3 weeks of episodes left as the voiceover said in precap. I'm hoping for proper closure which usually isn't the norm for Indian serials. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

So we have 3 weeks of episodes left as the voiceover said in precap. I'm hoping for proper closure which usually isn't the norm for Indian serials. 

Thia one has been consistent so far although not flawless. Ita going off air in scheduled time. So, just hope it will be different experience.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Indur hasnt appeared before his family. Others  had met him just once when he came to Sidhpur. He wasn't someone very important who should be remembered by the villagers.

But Minty recognised him and Preetu found his voice bit unusual. 

a wife doubt is something else but as always Preety and her thought...
The villagers at least remember him they saw his dead body...it is not that he was living in the village or arrived and suddenly died but his death created a storm in the village.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

They are definitely not going to change sometime it is done on purpose only to bring the second season...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Thia one has been consistent so far although not flawless. Ita going off air in scheduled time. So, just hope it will be different experience.

This is the only hope but still one can't expect too much of changes.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I really wish they show she is not the chosen one

she is not just fit for the job

I also wish the same because someone who's heart and mind is evil can't be the one chosen to bring back the shivlings to the temple again.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

a wife doubt is something else but as always Preety and her thought...
The villagers at least remember him they saw his dead body...it is not that he was living in the village or arrived and suddenly died but his death created a storm in the village.

Well, none of the villagers died until KB's order to stay at home after sunset was imposed. So, Indur was another guy for them who died because he challenged KB like many other s who have died. The villagers led by Data Thakur do not treat dead with respect. Also, people do not care to look at a dead bpdy unless required. You know its not a good feeling at all. It was a festival that day when Inder came to Sidhpur. People were too busy to notice him then. Inder is dead for quite sometime now. His wife Preeti and Rahul are here to avenge his death. The villagers could not figure simple things happening under thejr nose. Its too complex for them

So, there is only a fragile chance that anyone will remember his face.
If it was Akshay instesd of Inder they could remember him. He was a police officer investigating the case.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why has Namrata not recognised Inder? Namrata is usually sharp to catch minute detail even in her crazy state. Did she attempt to kill Inder or did she leave it to her men that night? Only Namrata and Minty have had close up contact with Sethji. Minty knows because she's spend so much time with her father but Namrata supposedly murder him. 
dey.bh thumbnail

Why has Namrata not recognised Inder? Namrata is usually sharp to catch minute detail even in her crazy state. Did she attempt to kill Inder or did she leave it to her men that night? Only Namrata and Minty have had close up contact with Sethji. Minty knows because she's spend so much time with her father but Namrata supposedly murder him. 

I don't think Namrata killed him. She has her men. She sends people for patrolling dressed as KB. If anyone is found he is killes by her dogs and men.
But she did have a small conversation with him. He interviewed her. Right now the makers have completely made her a bechari ladki. She is easily tricked by an image of nine shivlings. She just came running to take it. Probably the fear of losing Rahul is making her scared of Sethji. She isn't following anything. Last time she challenged Aethji that she is very much capable of finding out his identity and then murder him like she did to anyone who came in her way.
dey.bh thumbnail
I mean she used to send her men and killed anyone who tried to stay in the temple post sunset. I couldn't edit the last post so making a mew post instead. For quite a few days IF wont allow edit in one attempt. I need to make multiple attempts before I edit something. No problem in posting though.