Ishra ts-humko pyaar hua,last shot on pg 1 updt on 7/4

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, here I am with another os,this is based on the song,  humko pyaar hua, from Ready, suggested by harshiidiv. Enjoy the os. 

HUMKO PYAAR HUA

ishita look at Raman and said -raman, mujhse nahi ho raha hai. 

Raman -hoga ishita, hoga. Just concentrate. It's very easy. 

Ishita tried again and said -nahi ho raha, Raman. Bahut hard hai. 

Raman -ekdum hard nahi hai, just hold my hand and twirl. 

Ishita -everytime I try to do this, mera balance bigad jaata hai aur main girne lag jaati hoon. 

Raman -arey nahi girogi, kaise girogi. Main girne dunga kya tumhe.just hold me tight and concentrate on ur steps.phir dekhna kitni easily ho jayega.

Ishita -seriously ho jayega?? 

Raman nodded and hold her by her waist. 

Raman -all ready, he asked to which she nodded and he played the song. 

Baby I can see the Sun rise in your Eyes
Baby everytime I think of you make me Smile
Baby I'll be your dream and you should know
Baby, I never ever wanna let you go
Baby

Zindagi ki neendon ki subah Ishq hai
Badi Khoobsoorat si sazaa ishq hai
Humko pyar hua poori hui Duaa

Zindagi ki neendon ki subah Ishq hai
Badi Khoobsoorat si sazaa ishq hai

Raman stopped the music and said -dekho ho gaya naa, I told u naa it's very easy. Bas yahin step practise karte raho, phir kal next para par dance karenge. 

Ishita -haan, mera toh thik hai but avinaash ka kya, Main akele dance seekhungi kya. After all shaadi hum dono ki hai, avinaash ko bhi toh apna chahiye. 

Raman -aana toh chahiye, choreographer ke saath kitni bhi practise kar lo, perfect to groom ke saath hi lagogi. I called him, but he was busy in some meeting. Toh kaha kal se join karega. Aur usne yeh bhi kaha that u need time to learn all this, he is a born dancer. He said smiling while ishita's face fall hearing this. Her eyes got moist hearing this and it was noticed by raman. 

Raman -ishita ,what happened. R u OK?? 

Ishita nodded in no and said -kuch nahi, u go. Kal issi time par aaiyega?? 

Raman nodded and said -aur kal avinaash ko bhi bula liya jayega.kyunki dance toh tum dono ko hi karna hai. Kab tak hum saath mein dance karenge. He said and went while ishita went to her room. She sat on the couch and start thinking about the happenings of her life. 

Ishita iyer, 22 years beautiful daughter of Mr vishwanathan iyer and Mrs Madhvi iyer. Mr iyer is a multimillionaire and ishita has grown up fully pampered by her parent. Though her parent love them alot but their status is more important for them then their daughter's happiness. And that's why they fixed her marriage with their business partner 's son,avinaash khanna. 

Though avinaash is a very handsome man and a dream of every girl in a instance but he is very rude and proudy man. He never leave a chance to show ishita that he is superior then her and she has no place above him. He always try to bring her down but insulting her in between all his friends and relatives. She remembered how openly he use to praise himself and tell everyone that ishita is lucky to have him in her life. At first ishita was taking these things lightly but slowly she start feeling discomfort over the thing that avinaash never values her. He is always busy in making her feel inferior. Today also he told Raman, the choreographer who is choreographing their sangeet dance that ishita needs time to learn things while he is perfect making her sad to no end. 

Ishita -aaj bhi avinaash ne wahin kiya, kya Matlab hai that I need time to learn. Arey I am going to be his wife, he should show some respect to me. Kabhi toh mujhe compliment kiya kare. She was thinking when her mother came and said -ishu, see what I brought. A necklace for u, isn't is pretty. 

Ishita saw the necklace and said -haan sundar toh hai but kya faayda, aapke son in law ko toh phir bhi uska London wali friend ho achchi lagegi, Main nahi. Amma sirf chaar din bache hai hamari shaadi ko aur avinaash, he is just so rude to me. Hamesha meri insult karta rehta hai. I don't know how I am going to adjust with him. 

Amma -ishu kanna, u r over thinking. Avinaash is just like other guys. Ek baar shaadi ho jaane do. Everything will be fine. 

Ishita -joh engagement ke teen mahine baad nahi badla woh shaadi ke baad kya badlega. I think I should cancel this wedding. Main shaadi nahi karna chahti avinaash se amma, she was saying when amma said -kya bakwaas kar rahi ho, just because he don't compliment u, tum shaadi tod dungi. Agar woh tumhe compliment nahi karta, toh kuch karo. Bano uske compliment ke kaabil. But don't even think of cancelling this marriage. Yeh shaadi hogi aur zarur hogi. U get ready, aaj shaam ko cocktail party hai. Yeh necklace bhi pehan lena. She said and went while ishita was just looking at her mother. 

In evening, ishita got ready wearing a purple gown with the necklace her mother gifted her. She went to the venue and saw everyone was busy in themselves. She saw avinaash busy with his business friends and went to him. 

Ishita -hi avinaash.

Avinaash look at ishita and said -here she comes, I told u naa. She is always late. But iski bhi kya galti hai, khud ko avinaash ke standard mein laane ke liye she had to do more hard work. He said and all his friends start laughing making ishita feel bad. 

Ishita -aise kaise keh rahe ho avinaash. 

Avinaash-arey mazaak kar raha hoon. He said trying to side hug her when she said -excuse me, and webt from there. 

She went to the bar counter and ordered a drink for herself. She start sipping the drink looking around. Everyone was busy in themselves, her parent were busy in greeting the guest, her would be husband was busy in his friends circle and her in laws were busy in themselves. And in between all her relatives, she was feeling alone. She look around for sometime and finally went out of the hall feeling suffocated. 

She sat on the bench in the garden and was thinking what is happening with her life when she heard, arey ishita, tum yahan. 

Ishita look at the person and said-raman, tum yahan. 

Raman -haan mere friend ki anniversary party hai, bagal wale hotel mein. Wahin naa raha tha, tumhe dekha toh aa gaya. Everything OK. 

Ishita -yes, was just sitting here, ander hamari cocktail party chal rahi hai. 

Raman -yaa I know, high class parties, badi boring hoti hai. If u want u can join me. Tumhe maza aayega. 

Ishita -no no, I am perfectly fine. Tum jao. 

Raman -r u sure, u want to sit here alone. 

Ishita -can u be here with me for some time. I am feeling lonely.she said meekly. 

Raman nodded and sat by her. He took out a chocolate and said -have this, u will feel better. Kehte hai ladkiyon ko chocolate khilani chahiye, jab woh udaas hoti hai. 

Ishita took it and start eating it. Raman was looking at her and finally said -problem kya hai, ishita. I can feel u r not happy. 

Ishita look at him and he assured that she can share her problem with him. 

Her eyes got moist and she said -avinaash ko meri kadar hi nahi hai. Woh har samay mujhe inferior feel karata hai. I am the bride, we r going to be married, he should be with me. But woh apne friends ke saath hai, he just don't care about me. And not only him, even my parent, his parent. Nobody cares for me, jaise mere hone nahi hone se kisi ko koi fark nahi padhta. I am just nobody Raman, just nobody.tum soch bhi nahi sakte raman ki meri family aur mera hone wala pati mujhe kitna unwanted feel karata hai. She said looking at him. 

Raman -i totally understand ishita, kyunki Ek time tha, jab mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha. He said and she looked at him. 

Raman -raman bhalla, only heir of bhalla group of companies. Pata nahi kitne hazaar karod ka maalik but for my family. I was a big zero. Papa ne bahut bada empire khada kar diya aur phir mujhe de diya chalane ko. Main bol bhi nahi paaya unse ki mujhe business nahi karna. I don't like it, dancing is my passion. Mujhe choreographer banna hai. Sab kuch papa ki marzi se, sona papa ki marzi se, uthna paoa ki marzi se. Even saansein lena bhi sirf unki marzi se. I felt like trapped. Jaise kisi ne mera gala ghont diya ho. Meri saansein cheen raha ho koi.he said looking at her. 

Ishita-phir, phir tumne kya kiya?? 

Raman -kya kiya, I ran away. Chod diya maine apna ghar, apna parivar. Apna business. And ran away just with my dreams. Pure teen saal lage mujhe apne pairon par khade hone ke liye,but finally I am happy. Akele rehta hoon ,khud banata hoon, akele khata hoon but apni zindagi mein khush hoon. Joh saansein leta hoon apni khud ki leta hoon. He said and look at ishita. She was also looking at him with questioning eyes. 

Raman understand her questions and said -zaruri nahi ki har koi bhaag jaaye but u have to know where ur happiness lies. Kisi aur ko comfort karne ke liye khud ko khushiyan daon par mat lagao. Warna zindagi bhar sirf adjustment hi karti rahogi. Khush kabhi nahi rahogi.he said looking at her while ishita was just listening to him. 

Raman -main sach keh raha hoon, jisse aaj tumhari khushiyon ki parwah nahi usse kal bhi nahi hogi. Soch lo Kiske haath mein apna haath de rahi ho. He said and get up to go when ishita hold his hand. He turned to look at her and she just hugged him tight. Raman got startled by her sudden act,he even tried to break the hug but she hugged him more tightly and said -please stay with me Raman, I do need u. Raman stopped struggling hearing this while ishita was just hugging him tight. 

They were standing in same position when Raman slowly took his hand to her hair. He caressed her hair and she hide more into Raman. Raman too wrapped her in his arms forgetting the world. 

Chal Chale kahin urr ke hum chale kahin
Aasman Ishq hai Khwahishon sa khula hai
Mujhko choo gaya ik ehsaas unchhua
Jaise koi nashaa aasman me khula

Baby I'll be your every dream and you should know
Baby, I never ever wanna let you go
Baby

Khwaabon mein kabhi maine socha tha nahi
chahato ka khuda mujhko itna yun dega kabhi
Befiqr chala apni ye dagar chala
Kya pata tha ki dil teri khatir rukega
Pyar Hua
haan ! Humko pyar hua poori hui Duaa

Kahe mera ye rasta hai
Kyu naa zara sa tu bhatakta
Ab toh hai naayaab ye safar
Zara kaho toh meri manzil se
Dekhe meri woh raah saahil se

Tu hai toh hai khwaab ye safar
Kari dil ne thodi si be-imaaniya
Di hain khoobsoorat si pareshaaniya

Chal Chale kahin urr ke hum chale kahin
Aasman Ishq hai Khwahishon sa khula hai
Mujhko chhoo gaya ik ehsaas unchhua
Jaise koi nashaa aasman me khula

Pyar Hua

Baby I'll be your every dream and you should know
Baby, I never ever want to let you go

That's all for now, I know it's incomplete but what to do, couldn't complete it one shot. Will updt the second and last shot soon. 

Scroll down for next shot.
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Hi everyone, here I am with second and last shot of my os, humko pyaar hua. This is based on the song, saiyara, from Ek tha tiger, suggested by Aakriti. Hope u all like this. 

SAAYE YEH MERE HAI TUJH MEIN SAMAAYE

Ishra were hugging each other oblivious of the world when ishita realised what she is doing, hugging someone other then her fiance jn mid of a garden. She broke the hug in a jiffy and said -sorry, sorry I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do this, she was saying all petrified fumbling with words when Raman said -relax ishita, just relax. It's OK. Ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi aisa, kisi gair ki baahon mein sukoon mil jaata hai. I am not at all feeling bad, tum please relax karo. And go back to ur party if u r feeling bit fine. 

Ishita nodded and turned to go but came to him again and said -tum bahut achche ho raman, can we be friends. She asked forwarding her hand, Raman thought for a while and hols her hand saying -friends for life. 

Ishita smiled fully and went back giving her a quick hug. Raman smiled at her cute antics and went to his way. 

Ishita reached her party and realised that no-one missed her, even no-one noticed her absence. But now she is not at all bothered. She sat in a corner and texted raman. Like he was waiting for her text, he too texted her back. Soon both got busy in chatting with each other. 

Soon the party got over and ishita went back with her parent. Though avinaash wanted her to stay back with him but she politely denied and went back. She changed into her regular wear and settled on the bed to sleep but sleep was faraway from her eyes, today she was lost in Raman's thoughts. She was thinking about their hug. The way he comforted her in pain and then hugged her tight in his strong arms, she was feeling heavenly just by thinking about it and wanted to be hugged by him again but sadly he was nowhere. She picked her phone and text him-slept?? 

Raman saw the message and smiled. He was also not able to sleep, he was also lost in their moment. He messaged her back -no.

Ishita -mil sakte hai Kahin, I feel like dancing. 

Raman -itni raat ko, OK come to my place, or should I come to urs. 

Ishita -nahi, Main aati hoon. I want to see ur place. Send me the address. 

Raman -wait, I am coming. I will take u with me. 

Ishita -ok, waiting. She said and changed into tee and jeans. She was waiting for him and after half an hour, she saw his bike. She went out of the house hiding from everyone's eyes and soon both were on their way to Raman's house. 

Ishita hugged him tight from back and said -aur zor chalao, I am feeling very good. 

Raman smiled and said -ok, but bahut zor se pakadna hoga, warna gir jaogi. 

Ishita rested her head on his back and said -i know u won't let me fall. 

Raman smiled and fasten the speed while ishita hold him more tightly. 

Soon they reached his house, he parked the bike and both went inside. Ishita look around and said -wow raman, tumhara ghar toh bahut sundar hai. 

Raman -u liked it??

Ishita -bahut. 

Raman -thanks, Maine khud sajaya hai. 

Ishita -its really pretty, she was saying when ishita saw a plain wall and asked -yeh plain kyun hai, isse kyun nahi decorate kiya. 

Raman -woh yeh, left this one for my wife. He said making her felt bad. She turned and said -aapki wife??u r married?? 

Raman -ofcourse not, I mean to say jab shaadi hogi, biwi aayegi, toh usse bhi toh kuch karne ka mann karega ghar mein. Toh main themes aam aadmi, baar baar toh ghar bana nahi sakta, so left this wall for her creation. 

Ishita -wow, joh biwi hai bhi nahi, uske baare mein itna soch rahen hai. Aur ek avinaash hai, mere liye kuch nahi sochte. U know raman, aapki biwi bahut lucky hogi. 

Raman -thanks for the compliment, aur bolo. What can I do for u. Kuch Khaogi??

Ishita -no, can we dance. Mujhe dance karne ka mann hai.

Raman -ofcourse, come with me. He said and took her to the backward of the house which has a room. He opened it and switch on the light. 

Raman -this is my studio, I use to practise here, aur logon ko seekhata bhi hoon yahan. 

Ishita -itni achchi jagah hai toh aap hamare ghar kyun aayen, Hume dance seekhane ke liye. 

Raman -uska kuch kaaran tha, will tell u some other time. For now, let's dance. He said forwarding his hand which she hold and both went to the centre. He played the song, humko pyaar hua. But ishita stopped it and said -not on this, on some other song. She said and searched the gallery and finally played saiyara. 

Ishita -we will dance on this, I want to do waltz. 

Raman nodded and pulled her to himself while she landed on his chest. He hold her more firmly by her waist and start dancing, she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her waist and start following his steps. 

Aasmaan tera mera hua
Khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan
Aasmaan tera mera hua
Saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jaaye
Paaye mujhe hi paaye
Saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye

Saiyaara main saiyaara, Saiyaara tu saiyaara
Sitaaron ke jahaan mein milenge abb yaara

Ishra were dancing together on the song .raman was more conscious about the steps while she was enjoying his raw touches. Seeibg him more attentive on the dance, she pulled him to herself and said -look into my eyes raman. 

Raman stop looking at the steps hearing this and look at her eyes. She was also looking at him, both shared an intense eyelock. Both were moving slowly on the song while their eyes were locked into each other. He took his hands to her face and caressed her face. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. He caressed her lips with his fingers while she bite her lips feeling the urge to be claimed by him. He waited for sometime to resist her but when he couldn't. He finally bend and took her lips in his. She felt heavenly under his touch and wrapped her arms around his neck while he start kissing her lips softly. Slowly the soft kiss turned into a wild one and both start kissing each other hungrily. Both were holding each other tight and fighting for dominance. Both wanted to crush each other under themselves. He bite her lips and make entry claiming his win while she just enjoyed his flavours. Both broke the kiss in need of air, catch their breathe for a while and again start kissing each other. 

Both were lost in each other when the door got opened and avinaash entered with appa. Ishra broke the kiss in a jiffy and appa slapped ishita. 

Appa-yeh kya kar rahi ho, raat ke baarah baje kisi gair mard ke ghar mein, usse iss tarah kiss kar rahi ho. R u out of ur mind??saying so he was about to slap ishita again when Raman said -its not her but my mistake, please usse kuch mat kijiye. 

Appa pushed him and said -main iske saath joh bhi karun, u have no right to interfere. Aur tujhe toh main dekh hi lunga. U dare u trap my daughter. Aaj ke baad shakal mat dikhana apni warna jaan se marwa dunga. He said and went out taking ishita, ishita was trying to say something but no-one was listening to her. 

Avinaash turned and said -uncle ne toh tujhe jaane diya, but how can I. Saying so he punched Raman but he hold his hand in mid and said -woh ishita ke appa the, issliye unhe kuch nahi bola but tujhe nahi chodunga. Chup chap chala jaa yahan se warna ambulance se jaana hoga. He said twisting avinaash's hand making him wince in pain. He turned to go when Raman said -haan Ek baat aur, ishita meri hai. I love her and will not let anyone marry her. Agar marna hoga toh ho baraat le jaana uske ghar. I let her appa take her as I will come tomorrow to take her from her home, puri rasmo ke saath, apni dulhan bana kar. 

Avinaash got angry hearing this but didn't said anything and went out in anger. 

On the other hand, appa took ishita home and throw her in her room and said -ab padi raho yahin par, ab yeh darwaza tabhi khulega when u will get married. He said and locked the door. 

Ishita ran to the door and said -appa, appa please, please don't do this. Please mujhe raman ke paas jaane dijiye. She was saying and crying. 

Downstairs, iyers and avinaash's family was discussing about Ishra. 

Avinaash -mujhe pehle hi lagaa tha ki kuch gadbad hai, warna kaun mujh jaise handsome ladke mein interested nahi hogi. I am telling u appa, I am not going to marry this characterless girl. He said in anger. 

Avinaash's appa-haan sahi baat hai, why we will take that characterless girl home. Shaadi cancel. Saying so they start walking out when appa stopped them and said -nahi nahi, aisa mat kijiye. Ishu se galti ho gayi hai but Aap log please shaadi mat todiye.if u want I can give something more for this marriage. Jaise kuch aur company. He said pleading making avinaash and his father smile. 

His father turned and said -ok we agree for the marriage but only for u ,kisi company ke liye nahi. But jab Aap keh hi rahe hai toh Ek do company aur hume de sakte hai. He said to which appa nodded and soon all started rescheduling the marriage schedule and decided to get them married the next day. 

On the other hand, ishita was sitting on the floor keeping her head on the door and crying -appa please ,let me go. Mujhe jaane dijiye Raman ke paas, please. She was saying and crying. 

Tu jo mila toh yun hua
Ho gayi poori adhoori si duaa
Tu jo gaya, toh le gaya sang tere
Mere jeene ki har wajah

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jaaye
Paaye mujhe hi paaye

Soon the night passed and next day ishita was getting ready for her marriage while her thoughts were full of raman only. She was waiting for him to come and take her away but the time was passing and nothing was happening. Finally the time came when anytime her mother come and took her for the marriage. 

Ishita -yahin time hai ishu, agar abhi kuch nahi kiya toh kabhi kuch nahi kar payegi. Bhaag jaa ishu, bhaag jaa. She thought and tied a Saree off her balcony and ran away hiding from the eyes of the watchman. 

Ishita ran out and soon she reached raman's house. She went inside and saw raman sitting silently. She ran to him and said sitting him-meri shaadi ho rahi hai and u r sitting like this. Tumhe koi fikar nahi hai naa meri, u don't love me naa. She was saying and crying. 

Raman hold her hand and said -agar pyaar nahi karta toh sirf tumhare kareeb rehne ke liye tumhe dance seekhane tumhare ghar nahi jaata. Apni party chod kar tumhara dukh nahi baantta aur naa hi apni neend kharab karke tumhe khush karne ki koshish karta. I did all this just because I love u. He said making her look at him. 

Ishita -toh phir mujhe lene kyun nahi aayen. 

Raman -kyunki main tumhara intezaar kar raha tha. Maine apni taraf se koshish kar li thi, ab tumhe meri taraf kadam badhana tha. 

Ishita looked at him and said -toh lijiye, Main aa gayi. Aapke paas, aapse yeh kehne that I love u raman, I love u alot. She said and kept her head on his chest while he just wrap his arms around her and kissed her temple softly. 

Tumpe miti tumse bani
Tumse hua hai haan khud pe yaqeen
Tu jo nahi to naa sahi
Main hoon yahaan toh tu hai yahin kahin

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jaaye
Paaye mujhe hi paaye

Both stayed in each other's arms for sometime and then Raman broke the hug and said -chalo mere saath. 

Ishita -kahan?? 

Raman -tumhare ghar. 

Ishita -but why, I just came here running from them. Aap mujhe wapas kyun le jaa rahe hai. 

Raman -u trust me naa?? 

Ishita nodded in yes and he said -toh chalo mere saath. He said and both went to ishita's house. 

They reached ishita's house and saw everyone searching for her. Seeing ishra together appa came and said -achcha hua Isse yahan wapas le aaye, warna main tumhe chodta nahi. Jaan le lega tumhari. Saying so he was about to hold Ishita's hand when Raman said hiding her behind himself -isse yahan pahunchane ke liye nahi aaya hoon, yeh batane aaya hoon,ki ishita meri hai. And i am taking her with me. Jiski aukaat ho rokne ki woh rok kar dikhaye, raman bhalla kisi ke baap se nahi darta. He said with determination. 

Appa -raman bhalla,he said and something clicked his mind. He went inside and came back after five minutes. 

Appa -tum ishita ko le jaa sakte ho. He said making all surprised. Raman smiled and start walking holding ishita, avinaash tried to stop them but appa didn't let anyone stop ishra. 

Amma-yeh kya kiya vishwa,u let ishu go with that choreographer. 

Appa -woh sirf Ek choreographer nahi, bhalla group of companies ka eklauta heir hai. U remember kuch saal pehle news aayi thi ki raman bhalla ne apna ghar chod diya hai. Yeh wahin hai,kya hua agar yeh sab ek choreographer hai but hai toh bhalla naa, our daughter is getting married to a billionaire. He said smiling making amma happy too. 

On the other hand, Ishita was confused with her appa's behaviour when Raman said -kya soch rahi ho, yahin naa ki tumhare appa ne tumhe itni asaani se kaise jaane de diya. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -coz he recognised me. Unhe lagaa bhalla hai, kabhi naa kabhi toh wapas apne parivaar ke paas jayega hi. But let me make myself very clear .main kabhi apni family ke paas wapas nahi jaaunga ishita. I will keep u happy but apne dam par. Mujhe mere papa ke paise nahi chahiye. Agar ab bhi tum ready ho toh thik hai warna wapas jaa sakti ho. 

Ishita -paise ke liye hi agar life partner chunna hota toh avinaash bhi kam rich nahi tha. I chosed u because u love me, aur shaadi hamesha usse karni chahiye joh aapse pyaar karta ho. So I will be happy with u, phir chahe zindagi mein luxury thodi kam ho, par pyaar toh bahut hoga naa. 

Raman nodded smiling and said -bahut jyada. He said wrapping her in his arms and both walked out of the mansion to reach his house which will be their home now. 

That's all, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-pretty long one, so will be thankful if u all write something more then just one or two words. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated last shot, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di
Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update appa send ishita because Raman is a bhalla and a millionaire and ishu wants Raman love nice
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love ishra
Update epilogue soon
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os dii
Loved it
Avinash is totally a money minded person.. 😡
Ishu ran away from her marriage
Loved ishra part
Appa agreed for ishra marriage knowing Raman is a bhalla
Please update an epilogue too
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending di
Raman also loves ishita
Appa was greedy
But ishra are together ðŸ˜›
Loved it
Ty 4 d pm too
surat thumbnail
Beautifully written. You write amazingly, i am big fan of your works!!Edited by surat - 6 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful di n thank u for long update n just awesome story n small request pls post epilogue pls as i wanna know ishita what profession she choose after getting married n pls update soon