Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Miniature Version Doll (part 2)

How silly I was. How I wish I had listened to the warnings of that crazy old woman.

A few days later, there was a knock at our front door. When I answered it, a young woman was standing there.
She was the mother of the little girl with the doll.

'Hello,' she said. 'I'm your neighbor, Anjali, and I'd like to ask you for a favor.'

'Sure,' I replied. 'What is it?'

'Something unexpectedly came up,' she said. 'I have to go on an errand and my husband doesn't get home from work until later. I'll only be gone for a few hours, but I need someone to look after my daughter while I'm away. I know it's short notice, but would you take care of her?'

'Of course,' I said. 'What's your daughter's name?'

'Aanya,' she replied. 'We need to leave now, so if you don't mind...'

I followed Anjali to her house and I waited while she rushed upstairs. When she returned, she was leading Aanya by the hand. As soon as I saw her, I was taken aback. There was something wrong with her.

Her eyes were completely black, like the eyes of a shark and she was still clutching that wretched doll in her arms. I don't know what it was about the doll that creeped me out so much. Perhaps it was because it looked so much like Aanya and that it was disturbing and uncanny.

Before I had a chance to back out, Anjali said her goodbyes, then got into the car and drove away.
Without a word, little Aanya reached up and took me by my hand. Her skin was ice cold to the touch and it sent a shiver down my spine.

'Play with me,' she said.

We went upstairs to her bedroom, but as soon as I closed the door, I began to feel uneasy. I could detect a strange and unpleasant smell in the room, but I couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from.

I played with Aanya for 30 minutes, but then I began to feel a tightness in my chest. I broke out into a cold sweat and my stomach was churning. I felt like I was going to vomit.

'I have to go,' I gasped.

All of a sudden, Aanya scrambled to her feet and cried out, 'No! You are going to stay with me forever! And we'll play all the time!'

She stared at me with those cold black eyes and I felt like I was going to faint. I was frightened and wanted to get out of the room, but when I tried to open the door, the handle wouldn't turn. I began rattling it and pulling on it, but it was of no use. I ran to the window and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. No matter what I tried, I couldn't open it.

Then I remembered the warning of the old woman and cursed myself for not listening to her.

I was trembling with fear, but I decided to recite a prayer.

'Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...'

As soon as I uttered those words, Aanya let out an ear splitting screech. She screamed so loud that I thought I would go deaf and I had to clasp my hands over my ears, but I never stopped reciting that prayer.

'Thy kingdom done, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven...'

Aanya dropped the doll and it fell to the floor. All of a sudden, it came to life and came at me, gnashing its teeth and scratching with its clawed hands like a feral animal. I tried to kick it away, but it jumped at my neck and tried to tear my throat out.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous update dear
Thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Thanx for d pm:)
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
as anjali requested tara went as a caretaker of aanya.that was unexpected.shocking behaviour by aanya.good that tara recited prayer n it affected aanya.shocked to see her doll attacking tara.hope tara escaped from there.perfect pics helped me to imagine these scary scenes
salley145 thumbnail
Miniature Version Doll part 3 (last part)

I fell backwards on the bed, desperately trying to fight the doll off. It was a terrible struggle. The doll was thrashing back and forth, scraping me and tearing at my clothes. Every time it got its hands around my neck, it started to throttle me.

Eventually, I got the upper hand. I grabbed it by the legs and swung it with all my might, smashing its head against the wall. It hit the wall so hard that it left a dent in the plaster. A crack split the doll's face in two and thick black smoke began pouring out.

'Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us...'

The doll lay on the floor, shaking and wriggling, flopping back and forth like a dying fish. The doll's head split wider and the smoke billowing out of it grew thicker and thicker.

'And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Aameen!'

When I finished reciting the prayer, Aanya was lying in the middle of the room, unconscious and the doll was little more steaming pile of molten plastic, hissing and bubbling on the carpet.

Just then the little girl's mother Anjali came home. She ran up the stairs and burst into the room, demanding to know what had happened. I tried to explain, but I couldn't get the words out. I threw up all over the floor.

When Aanya regained consciousness, she said that she remembered nothing, nothing at all. I looked at her eyes. The blackness was gone and now they were a bright vibrant shade of blue.

Three years later, when she was only 9 years old, Aanya died suddenly. She drank an entire bottle of bleach and it corroded her insides. She died in tremendous pain, screaming and crying in agony as her organs slowly broke down and dissolved. The doctors ruled it an accident, but everybody suspected she had taken her own life. Her parents, Anjali and Virat were devastated. Nobody could explain why a girl so young would do such a thing.

A week after her funeral, her mother and father moved out of the house. It held too many bad memories. As they were going through Aanya's room and packing up her belongings, they found something glued to the back of the mirror. It was the photo of Aanya and the doll.

On the other side, written in a childish scrawl was a message: "She has returned to us, for those who answer our call will be damned forever!"

The end.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic ending dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
the doll causing black smoke was scary.anyways Tara is safe.was happy that aanya became spirit free n she didn't Renner anything.but shocking n sad that she consumed poison n died.but how can a child take such a big step ?was she controlled by the spirit?confused with the last sentence.please explain the ending
salley145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

the doll causing black smoke was scary.anyways Tara is safe.was happy that aanya became spirit free n she didn't Renner anything.but shocking n sad that she consumed poison n died.but how can a child take such a big step ?was she controlled by the spirit?confused with the last sentence.please explain the ending

Ok will explain, look u know that Aanya had this strange doll that looked so much like her and that old woman too said the doll is a demon, then she was trapped too with the girl n demon, the demon had taken over a doll and went in front of Aanya and might've spoken to her n u know na how children r, they r too much into dolls that too those that talk for real, so the demon was in constant contact with Aanya and they were somewhat friends, right? As Aanya liked that demon doll alot, demon had talked to her and she responded, the thing which was written in the chit means that once who talks to us will be ours forever and for that they will have to die and go to demon's world, so yes she was controlled by the spirit
jasminerahul thumbnail
just now only I saw the pics.bafs off to you for taking time to find these pics .these pics made the update effective
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
Thanks for the pm