Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

finally a deera os. a unique story. Tara the murderer in the prison and deep's job there is different. nice to know that deera are friends. tara's plan to escape was different.shocking that the coffin where she hid herself to escape contained deep's corpse.unexpected climax.but curious to know how deep died perfect pics

I don't know why r u always expecting a FB scene 😆😆😆
This is not even my own story so how will I know 😉
So I think he must've died by someone knowing their plan n so someone might've killed him.. And that person was irritated by Tara so he thought of the most brutal way of killing her, well this story is picked by internet
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its totally amazing yr...👏
Hmmm interesting DeeRa OS...😳
Totally different story...👏
Plzz update more stories like this...😃
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update
thanks for the pm...
pictures goes good with the story...
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing dear and thanks for the pm for all ur stories apki har store unique hoti h love them so much
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastically Awesome

Tara in prison and how she comes up with a plan
to escape was just refreshingly different
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Story 5: Miniature Version Doll (part 1)

I want to tell you a story about a girl and a doll. I know what you're thinking: you've heard this story before. A little girl wants a doll, someone buys it for her and then the doll goes mental and kills everyone. Well, you're wrong, this is a different kind of story.

I am Tara by the way, Tara Raichand and this happened back in 2009 when I was 16 years old. One day, as I was walking home from school, I noticed that a new family had moved into the house at the end of my street. They were a young married couple, and they had a little daughter who looked like she was around 6 years old.

She wore white dress, white socks and black shoes, her hair was long and black and she was holding a doll in her arms. The doll had a white dress and long black hair as well. In fact, it looked almost exactly like a miniature version of the girl.

Everyday from my way home from school, I saw the girl, she was always sitting there outside her house, cradling the doll in her arms and watching me as I passed by. There was something about the way she stared at me and the cold, dark look in her eyes that really unnerved me.

At night, I couldn't sleep. I was plagued by very strange dreams and woke up in a cold sweat. I could only vaguely remember the dreams, but they all involved the girl with the doll. This went on night after night and the lack of sleep left me exhausted.

There was an old lady who lived next door who knows everything about everyone. She was always eavesdropping and sticking her nose into other people's business. One day, as I was walking to school, she grabbed me by the arm and, in hushed tones, she said she had something to tell me.

She wanted to talk about the family who moved into the house at the end of the street. 'You don't want to mess with them,' she told me. 'They're not good people. I've heard that they're always on the move and never stay anywhere for long. And that daughter of theirs... Did you know that she's adopted? She's not right in the head either. I've heard rumors that she's the offspring of the devil and the doll she carries around is not a doll at all, but a demon made in her image...'

I just rolled my eyes and walked away, dismissing it as the idle gossip of a crazy old woman. But oh, how silly I was. How I wish I had listened to the warnings of that crazy old woman.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow story experienced n narrated by tara. surprised to see virat anjali as the couple.their daughter has a doll.cute.shocking things said by the old lady.the couple is not genuine n their adopted daughter is a devil n the doll is her demon.oh ...perfect pics.different theme
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so beautiful update and story