Posted: 5 years ago

Good update...
pictures good..
thanks for the pm..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Story 7: Psycho (Valentine's Special) part 1

My name is Tara and I want to tell you a story about my last boyfriend. We met at university. We accidentally bumped into each other in the hallway. He asked me to go for coffee with him and I agreed. He told me his name was Raj. We talked about this and that. He was handsome and witty. I was very attracted to him and before long, we were dating.

He was very sensitive and caring guy, not like my previous boyfriends. It was like he was from another planet. He was always interested in what I wanted, always concerned about my needs, but at the same time he was very masculine. I felt safe with him.

Everything was fine at first. It was my Valentine's day and our whole group gathered in a bar to celebrate. I was excited because I brought Raj and I wanted to introduce him to everyone. Sitting at the table, we were having fun, drinking and laughing. Then some of the guys went outside to smoke and Raj went with them. They were gone for five minutes and when they returned, I was approached by my friend Siddharth.

"Tara, I think there's something wrong with Raj," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, he's kind of strange. He started talking about his sister, saying really weird things. Then he started giggling like an idiot for no reason. He is not normal..."

Of course, I spoke with Raj about it, but he denied everything. He said my guy friends were just jealous of our relationship and they were trying to drive a wedge between us. I believed him, especially since Siddharth had asked me out on a date one time and I had to turn him down. It was possible that he just wanted to turn me against Raj and get rid of his competition.

But the more time I spent with Raj, the more I started to notice some strange behavior. Sometimes, he would get a far away look in his eyes and go silent for a few minutes. Then he would start talking again as if nothing had happened.

And he began to call me... "Sissy".
Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
instead of deep it's raj here.surprising. raj Tara dating. surprised tk see ravi as sid here.omg Siddharth told her about raj'a abnormal behaviour but she ignored it thinking that he is trying to turn her against him.shocking that Sid wanted to date her.good that she too noticed raj's strange side.raj talking about his sis n now he called her sissy.shocking.is raj seeing his dead sis in her?perfect pics
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Psycho part 2

I put up with his little eccentricities, because everything else in the relationship was wonderful. And then something happened. It was like a bolt from the blue. One day, he kidnapped me. We were at my house and my parents were out. I went upstairs to get something. All of a sudden, I felt him grab me from behind and he put a handkerchief over my nose and mouth. It was soaked in some kind of chemical and within seconds, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in some shabby apartment with a dirty rag stuffed in my mouth. My arms and legs were tied to the bed and I had a terrible headache. Raj came in. He put his finger to his lips and pulled the rag from my mouth. I immediately screamed and he slapped me across the face really hard.

"Don't you dare cry," he growled. "My sister never cried... OK?"

He untied my hands and gave me a withering look. He told me that if I tried to run away, things would only get worse. He took me into the kitchen and sat me down at the table. He put a plate of food in front of me and told me to eat. All this time, he did not take his eyes off me for a second, so I just did as I was told.

When I looked into his eyes, I could see he was a complete psycho. How could I have not seen this in him before? He smiled at me, as if everything was normal.

"How are things at school, sissy?" he asked.

I had no other choice but to play along with him.

"All good," I replied. "So, we'll go on holiday together next week?" He asked. "Of course," I mumbled.

"Oh, by the way, someone told me you have a new man in your life, sissy. That's not true is it? You wouldn't do that to me, would you sissy?"

I saw how angrily he was staring at me. "No,"I replied.

Well, I knew it wasn't true," he grinned. "We don't need anybody else. We're happy together, just me and you."

After I finished eating, he took me into the bedroom and forced me onto the bed. He tied my hands, put a gag in my mouth and left.

This was how my nightmare began. Sometimes he remained with me for a long time, telling me how things were going in college. He always called me "sis" or "sissy. I went along with it, because I was afraid of what he might do if I resisted. If I made one mistake, he would beat me terribly.

I was stuck in that dingy apartment for 6 whole days. My room was always locked and there was no clock, so I had to guess what time it was. He would come and go. I don't know where he got the money, but he always brought me food and sweets. He said, "I love my sister and I want to make her happy. A boys best friend is his sister."

I knew that this couldn't go on. My parents and my friends were probably worried sick. I wondered if they had contacted the police already. I wondered if anyone was looking for me. One time, I tried to reason with him. I tried to explain that I was not his sister and he needed to let me go, but he beat me again like crazy.

On the sixth day, he woke me up as usual and told me he was going out to buy us breakfast. I heard the front door close and I started trying to free myself. I felt that I could move my right hand a little. The ropes were not very tight.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Story 1
Superb dearđź‘Ź!!! Oh Aarohi felt that some one was following her n calling her... When Aarohi explained it to Tara...she said her to check with spirit board... Aarohi felt unconscious seeing a person... Oh God it means d person who was with Aarohi was not Tara... Spirit killed Tara... On d day od Tara's death anniversary she killed Aarohi too... Superb story dear... Loved it to the core...
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Story 2
Awesome story dearđź‘Ź!!! Arohi was living with her aunt n uncle... Her uncle was ill... When she saw her own doppelganger... She got afraid... I too...as u said in d starting note it was bad... Loved it to the core dear...
taahir004 thumbnail
Part 1

Its simply Awesome Start