do continue soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow that indeed was a Thriller Filled Chapter
it was so Mind Blowing
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice one...was out of station...that's why late to comment..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Surprise... 😉

This is an epilogue for everyone who found the story The House On Fire pretty sad.. happy reading

Story 6: The House On Fire epilogue

Hi, it's me Aarohi again, since the night we lost our coolest friend Deep, our lives had completely changed, one year had passed by, we weren't like before, cheerful and happy people, but we became one of those depressed and schizophrenic people, Virat had become an insomniac after he lost his best buddy Deep and after his back was broken. I and Tara had been seeing psychiatrist since then. So it was one of those dark mornings when we were going to see psychiatrist, tears flooding from my eyes and Tara had a blank face. While walking to the psychiatrist's cabin, my eye caught something.

I had stopped outside a ward looking though the glass, I rubbed my eyes to make sure that it's real and not hallucination. Deep? Is it really him? I held Tara's wrist and bursted inside the ward he was in. "Deep!" I shouted making Tara shocked. She was also shocked. He laid on the bed paralyzed with his eyes staring at the ceiling but as he heard me, he moved his eyes. He gasped and sat up. I and Tara looked at each other smilingly and both ran to him and gave him a tight hug, it was a tearful hug.

We both were crying uncontrollably. "Where did you go after that night? Was it really that man?" I asked as we broke the hug. "Yes, it was, of course he recognized I m not his son, when he was taking me, we ran till half the way away from your house and in the middle of the road, he saw that I m not his son and left my hand and ran away disappearing into thin air leaving me in the middle of nowhere, a truck came and it went from above me crushing me under it, I fainted."

Tears came to our eyes recalling that horrible night. He continued. "When I woke up in the hospital, I had this paralysis and when you both came, I m fine," he told us giving us that charming smile. But we both were angry at him for calling the ghost. We both took cushions and literally started to hit him with them. "You know what? We became schizophrenic after that night, Virat became insomniac, we both had come here to see psychiatrist, since you went, our lives darkened, idiot!" I said angrily, he cracked his laugh.

"Aeyy! Don't you dare to laugh, if you dare to do this again, we will kill you by our own hands you cheater," Tara said hitting him. "Oh please stop it Tara, hit your sister, she told us that story, it's all because of her," he said. "Oh so did I told you to summon the ghost?" I said hitting his head with the pillow. "Ok ok stop Yar please, hence it's proved that ghosts exists, we won't do this again, call Virat, he is missing all this," Deep reminded and Tara called him telling him it's a big surprise.

The long lost friends were sitting, talking and laughing like old times, it was as if everything was still the same. The door opened and Virat entered inside and was amused as well as angry. "Since when are you here?" Virat asked him holding his collars. "One year, I was paralyzed that's why couldn't contact you," he told him and Virat took a pillow from behind him and kept it over his face. "I will bloody kill you," Virat said as Deep struggled to breathe. "Virat stop, he has come out of shock and paralysis just now, leave him please."

Tara said snatching the pillow keeping it behind his back. "Issay main ek zorr ki thappar doonga na Nani dadi par dada par dadi sab yaad aayengay issay," Virat said angrily and I and Tara suppressed our laughter. But then soon Virat hugged him with teary eyes. We dropped the idea of seeing the psychiatrist from now onwards. We four got into a group hug and were getting all teary eyed. After some nights, Deep was discharged and we were having a reunion party at our place. Life had become like before since the life of our group(Deep) had returned.

Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saatha na chhodenge

Aye meri jeet teri jeet teri haar meri haar
Sun aye mere yaar
Tera gham mera gham teri jaan meri jaan
Aisa apna pyaar
Khana pinaa sath hai, marna jeena sath hai (2)
Saari zindagi
Yeh dosti hum nahi todengay
Todengay dum magar tera saath na chhodengay.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it was surprising that deep is alive and is hospitalized. shocking that he got paralyzed. but happy to know that the father left him knowing that he is not his son. but accident was unexpected. glad that all friends are fine now.the reunion was very nice.perfect pics
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb nice update dear
Thanks for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
This ghost had attacked Deep and now he has totally disappeared
I guess this is suspense of reading a horror story
it was so totally unexpected but I loved it
taahir004 thumbnail